Message

Rayheim take out the crystal ball that have the recorded. As soon Rayheim a girl like figure appear.

"So this is Demon Lord Rimuru" Fritz said.

"All of you be quite let's hear his message" Hinata said.

{Hello Hinata been a while since you tried to kill me. Like I said after 2 weeks you can visit my Kingdom but If you try anything that will harm my people or my nation I'm not gonna have a second thought of taking action that's all} As soon Demon Lord Rimuru message finish the crystal ball shattered.

"I see then I will go to Tempest to talk to Demon Lord Rimuru and also to apologize to what I do" Hinata said.

"We will go with you" Arno said.

After Arno said they all had a decent conversation but the Seven days already planned on making a scheme so that Hinata will be killed by Demon Lord Rimuru. The next day Hinata prepare for her journey to Tempest. But Fritz, Bacchus, Arno, and Ritase followed her. Hinata just let them do what they want but the Seven days already manipulated Reynald to make action.

In Tempest.

"Rimuru-sama I have the thing that you asked me" Benimaru said.

"Thank you very much Benimaru" I said and take the black orb.

"But what will you gonna with that Rimuru-sama" Benimaru asked me.

"Fufufu you all will know any of these days Benimaru-kun" I said and he left after that I go to my imaginary space to put things together.

"Ciel is everything ready" I asked.

[Yes Master everything is all ready shall we proceed to the operation]

"Yes" I said and take out the black orb. You must be asking what is this black orb. Actually it's the Charybdis that Clayman have I make sure that Benimaru will capture it rather than destroying it. So my plan is to make this Charybdis like Valora.

[Operation proceeding]

[Complete the individual have obtained the same power the individual Valora have]

[The unnamed individual is obtaining Ultimate, Unique, and Extra Skills]

[Obtained Skills]

[Ultimate Skill {Lightning God Raijin}
Unique Skill: Scale Shield
Unique Skill: Sky princess
Extra Skill: Dragon Fury
Extra Skill: Storm Princess]

"Okay Make it a girl again Ciel" I said.

[Hmmm... Do you really have not any intention Master]

"NOOOO!! It's just that If Veldora is gonna have a soon he will teach everything about manga and that thing will be like Veldora" I said with my honest intention.

[Very well then Master but I'm watching you. And I will not hesitate to tell Shizu if you do something]

"Yes ma'am" I said but I don't really have any intention plus they're my niece after all I'm a True Dragon.

[What will be the name of the Second daughter of Veldora Master]

"Hmmm How about Vanora" I said I think that will be a fitting name. Valora and Vanora whoa it's like a twins name.

[All done master I already gave the name and her human form also an ego]

"Okay now let's see the result" I said and I look at Vanora who is just a ball but slowly transform into a humanoid figure.

She kinda looks like her sister. Of course she is they're like twins but. Vanora have a short hair.

"Hello Vanora" I said and smile.

"Hello Uncle Rimuru hehe" Vanora said and I noticed that she's kinda Childish.

I had a small conversation with Vanora. I also told her that she will meet her Father and Older Sister today. After that conversation I teleported with Vanora to where Veldora and Valora are.

"Yo Rimuru what makes you visit me" Veldora said with a wide smile.

"Sorry for the rudeness of my father Uncle Rimuru" Valora said.

"No it's fine I'm just here to introduce her" I said and point at Vanora.

"Who is this young gir-" Veldora stop and he realized that the girl beside me looks like Valora a lot.

"So you noticed this is Vanora your another daughter" I said and the face that Veldora make is priceless.

"Well I'm gonna go now" I said and left I can also tell that Valora and Vanora is getting really close pretty fast. Well better make some preparation for Hinata.

HINATA'S POV

As soon as we left Ruberios we head to Blummud and we are amazed with Blummud's development. It's still a small kingdom but the development is really out of this world. Then we head to a restaurant and I found out that there's ramen in the menu so I ordered it and the others aswell. I can't believe that Rimuru was able to make food from our old world.

"Whoa what is this taste I never ate something like this" Fritz said.

"Yes it's really delicious" Ritase replied.

"This dish is really out of this world" Arno said.

"I can literally eat 20 bowl of this hahaha" Bacchus said.

"All of you finish you meal then we will have rest for a day and we will continue our journey to Tempest" I said.

"Yes Hinata-sama" they all said in unison.

We ate a lot of japanese food at that restaurant and our bill is a bit you know. After that we head to an inn and take some time to rest because tomorrow we will enter the territory of Demon Lord Rimuru. We better go in the forest with our full strength you can't tell if a monster will attack it not.