The little adventure of Vanora

In the Kingdom of Tempest there lives a True Dragon the strongest race there is and 2 Ferocious Dragonoid. In the middle of the day all seems normal until a small accident happened

Vanora's POV

I'm currently eating my favorite snacks. Cookies that Valora neechan made for me. Neechan is a really good chef and have such beauty in both outside and inside. But when Father made her mad she turn into a devil. Like the literal devil himself. That's why I'm scared of neechan father even said that neechan is like Aunt Velzard and Aunt Velgrynd. And then Father told me the story of how he almost got killed by Aunt Velzard. Well I can't blame Aunt Velzard for trying to kill Father to discipline him but that's kinda harsh if you ask me. Now I found out about that I need to be fully behave if I don't want to get punish by my Aunts. I'm currently heading towards the bakery that neechan made. She opened a small bakery and it dramatically grow big in an instant. Well neechan's cookies and cake are the best. From what I heard she get 50 gold coin in a week. That's kinda big. I also heard that she's gonna open some other branches here in the capital city and on the roads beside the inns. Neechan is currently not here she's guiding some guess of Uncle Rimuru.

Speaking of Uncle Rimuru I kinda see him getting chase by Aunt Shizu while swinging a sword at him. Well I better not asked about it I don't want to get involved on it. I already got scolded by neechan. And that was one of the most scariest moment of my life.

Flash back.

Vanora is currently eating cookies while reading one of his father's sacred texts. But she ran out of cookies and decided to get some on the kitchen but.

"FATHER DON'T EAT ALL OF IT" Vanora said while running towards his father who is eating all the cookies.

"I'm eating all of this you can buy some in the bakery" Veldora said.

"But that is neechan's hand made cookies I won't let you have it your self" Vanora said as she pull the bag of cookies away from her father but Veldora fight back and pull back.

"IT'S MINE" Veldora said.

"NO MINE" Vanora said.

In the middle of the fight of the two they accidentally push a vase not a normal vase but the vase Valora made herself. It's made with the mose rare kind of clay that she find herself. Both of them look at each other with a pale face. The two both know how much Valora love this vase and they broke it to pieces.

"WHAT DO WE DO FATHER NEECHAN IS GONNA KILL US" Vanora said with despair on her face.

"HURRY UP GET SOME GLUE OR SOMETHING" Veldora said. But both of them heard footsteps not normal footsteps. Then something grab their shoulders a hand is on their shoulder with a powerful grip. Both of them turn pale and slowly look back and it's non other than Valora.

"I see that you two broke my favorite vase " Valora said while her eyes are both close and with a smile full of murderous aura.

"IT'S VANORA I SAID DON'T TOUCH IT BUT SHE STILL POKE IT UNTIL IT FALLS" Veldora said trying to frame Vanora to what happened.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING FATHER YOUR THE ONE WHO KEEP POKING IT" Vanora said trying to push the blame on Veldora.

"Hehehe there's no need to explain you two are the ones who is responsible to this" Valora said and open her eyes. Her eyes is pure red and after that a huge explosion happened.

Vanora's POV

"I'm glad I didn't die" Vanora said to herself.

Well better buy those cookies. Now let's go to the Dragon Bakery.