Saints

Hinata, Roy and Louis are waiting for Ruminas return. Ruminas didn't bring any servant this time because  Rimuru send a message to her that their someone who will infiltrate his sanctuary. Because of Ruminas love for Rimuru she instantly trust his words without a second thought. After about hours she returned.

"Welcome back Ruminas-sama" Hinata greeted Ruminas.

"Thank you Hinata" Ruminas said with a wide smile on her face.

"You seem happy Ruminas-sama did something happen" Roy asked.

"Fufufu something actually happened" Ruminas said.

"What could it be" Louis asked.

"Fufufu Demon Lord Rimuru proposed to me" Ruminas said but she's the one who's annoying Rimuru to marry her.

"I see" Roy and Louis both said knowing that Ruminas lied about Demon Lord Rimuru proposed to her.

"Put that aside did someone invaded" Ruminas asked.

"Yes there is Ruminas-sama but how did you know someone will invade" Hinata asked.

"Rimuru told me of course my beloved care about me and this nation so he said to me to leave strong people to guard the holy sanctuary while I'm gone" Ruminas said.

"I see but how did he know Ruminas-sama" Roy asked.

"I don't know aswell but let's just put that aside now Hinata what are your plans now" Ruminas asked.

"I'm planning to go to Tempest to apologize myself" Hinata said.

"I see well you don't need to worry his not gonna do something to you unless you want to" Ruminas said.

"I be going now" Hinata said and start walking towards the door.

"Heh what a kill joy Hinata well I better prepare myself aswell for my visit in Tempest" Ruminas said and leave the throne room.

Louis and Roy.

"Hey Roy we need to plan for the wedding of Ruminas-sama" Louis said.

"Your right first we need to find the most beautiful wedding gown out there" Roy said.

"Your right but we need money do you have some there" Louis asked.

"No I'm pretty broke right now but we can take the donation for the church" Roy said and Louis just give him a thumbs up and both run to the treasure room.

Meeting.

Hinata is heading to the monthly meeting of the ten great saints. As soon as she arrives Sare just bad mouthing Hinata like the last timeline but she said Sare can challenge her if he wants her position and the whole room got silent.

"So Hinata-sama you fought the King of the monsters his quite lucky to survive" Fritz said.

"I agree to what you said Fritz" Reynald said.

"Quite you two Hinata-sama is still saying something" Arno said.

"Yeah that's rude you know" Bacchus said.

"Hinata-sama you can speak now" Gerald said.

"Don't misunderstand this but I can't defeat the King of the monsters. Demon Lord Rimuru can just kill me right in the spot but he didn't maybe he doesn't like to waste time on weaker creature like me" Hinata said and the members of the ten great saints eyes widened to what they hear because Hinata is the strongest knight in their group and she even admitted that she can't defeat Demon Lord Rimuru.

"Now what is the Status of Falmouth Kingdom" Hinata asked.

"Well Boss" Sare said and told every details and information he gets from the soldiers.

"I see then we must wait for Rayheim-dono to know what really happened in the war between Falmouth and Tempest" Hinata said and they wait patiently for Rayheim. And Rayheim came in the room with 3 of the seven day clergy. Hinata told the knight order who these 3.

"Rayheim-dono can you tell what happened in the war" Hinata asked.

"We are getting ready to attack the Kingdom of Tempest but when we are about to head to the town our soldiers died in the spot only Me, King Edmaris, General Folgen, Razen-sama and the 3 otherworlders were left and a large explosion happened and when the smoke is out what we saw is the Storm Dragon Veldora. And not just him but with The King of Monsters Rimuru. King Edmaris said something that angered Demon Lord Rimuru and Storm Dragon Veldora and when Veldora is about to kill us all he ordered Veldora to stop because Demon Lord Rimuru want us to pay to what we do. We engage a war without telling or sending a declaration of war. And what more scary is Demon Lord Rimuru summon a Primordial Demon infront of us we can't even move because of the overwhelming power of the King of Monsters. The power that can even control a true dragon" Rayheim said everything that happened even with his calm tone you can see the fear in his eyes. All the people in room sweat to what they heard.

"So your saying that the Demon in Falmouth right now is the Primordial he summon" Sare asked.

"Diablo-sama already left he just send a demand of Demon Lord Rimuru for what we did and this is just a clone my real body is currently in Falmouth" Rayheim said.

"Diablo? Did Demon Lord Rimuru named the Primordial Demon" Ritase asked.

"Yes he did" Rayheim said making the holy knight nervous.

"I see any other information" Hinata asked.

"Yes Demon Lord Rimuru gave a message for you" Rayheim said and took out a crystal orb.

"Here's Demon Lord Rimuru's message" Rayheim then play the message.