Visitor

On the kingdom of Blummud two men are talking about the newly found Kingdom. The Great Kingdom of Tempest the a nation of monsters. One of the men decided to investigate this Kingdom so he take 3 people with him.

"Let's meet this slime your talking about" Fuze said.

"Yes sir but can we use-" Before Kaval finished his words.

"No we will walk it's been so long since I had an adventure" Fuze said.

Inside the forest of Jura.

"Are you sure this is the right way" Fuze asked.

"Of course sir" Elen said.

"Oh what's this white stuff" Kaval poke the knight spider web and you all know what happened.

Youm's Party.

"Wait I can hear something" Young said and use his skill and saw four people running towards they're location. The four people came out of the bush and Your decided to make a move so that his party won't get hurt.

"Oh Kaval-san" a goblin said.

"Gobta-kun" Kaval said.

"You really like fighting but I will take your prey. Your for dinner tonight!!" Gobta said and cut the knight spider.

"Your kidding me" Youm said in shock a mere goblin take down a knight spider.

"This thing is delicious you know" Gobta said.

"Thank you for the help Gobta-kun" Kaval said.

"No need I just happened to meet you all by the way why are you here" Gobta asked.

"We're here to talk about something with Rimuru-san" Kaval said.

"And we like to visit Shizu-san aswell" Elen said.

"Oh I see then I can accompany you until we reach the town" Gobta said.

"Really that's really helpful thank you again Gobta-kun" Kaval said.

They all walk towards the town.

"By the way Gobta how's Shizu-san doing" Elen asked.

"Oh Shizu-sama is doing great" Gobta said.

"Shizu-sama?" Elen asked.

"Oh right you didn't know actually Rimuru-sama and Shizu-sama are married now and they are the ruler of The Great Kingdom of Tempest" Gobta said.

"Ehhh!!! I DIDN'T KNOW!!" Elen said in shocked.

"Hahaha I can't blame you Elen-san only the people of Tempest knows about it" Gobta said.

"Damn it I wasn't prepared I don't even have enough money to gave them a gift" Elen said.

"Don't worry we will have money next time and we will give them the most beautiful gift we can buy" Kaval said.

"So is it true that your ruler Rimuru defeated the Orc Lord" Fuze asked Gobta.

"It's true Rimuru-sama ended the Orc Lord really fast so the casualties will lessen a bit" Gobta said.

"I see..."Fuze said in shocked.

"He defeated the Orc Lord really fast that mean this ruler of the monsters is really strong despite being a slime" Fuze said in his mind.

On the entrance of the town

"Is there a festival going Gobta-kun" Kaval said.

"No we're just gonna have dinner" Gobta said.

"And by the way fighting is prohibited inside the town please remember" Gobta added.

"Okay we will remember that" Elen said.

"By the way do you want to go directly to Rimuru-sama or have some dinner first" Gobta said.

"We will go meet your ruler now we will join after we talk some stuff" Fuze said.

"Okay just go straight to that huge building" Gobta said and left them.

On Rimuru's Office.

"Rimuru-sama some humans want an audience with you" Shion said.

"Okay I be there and tell Haruna to take Shizu-san here" I said to Shion.

I walk to the meeting room where they all stay.

"Rimuru-san it's been so long how are you" Elen said.

"I'm totally fine thanks for asking Elen" I replied and the other executive arrive.

"By the way Rimuru-san there's some new faces here" Kaval said.

"Oh this is Shuna, Shion, Souei, Hakuro, Kurobe,and Benimaru" I said and after I said that Shizu-san arrive.

"Shizu-san how are you" Elen said and hug Shizu-san.

"Hehe I'm doing okay how about you" Shizu-san asked.

"We're doing fine aswell" Elen replied.

"So the Kingdom of Blummud and Falmouth came to investigate this nation" I asked them.

"Yes-"Fuze got cut off.

"Why all of you takes order from a slime" Youm said but Shizu-san grab his hair and said.

"That's my husband your looking down I give you a warning this time one more bad word came of your mouth and I will cut one of your arms off" Shizu-san said with murderous aura.

"Ye-Yes ma'am" Youm said with a scary tone I can't blame him my wife sure is scary she's mostly the reincarnation of fear if I say.

"I want good terms with humans so I like to establish friendly relation with your kingdom like the relation my kingdom have with Dwargon" I said and then Fuze was shocked to what he heard but Vesta explain everything to him but someone has to show up.

"Hey Rimuru have you decided to become a Demon Lord" Milim said breaking the wall.

"No Milim I have a lot of work to do" I said.

"Umm Rimuru-dono that girl is" Fuze asked.

"Oh that's Demon Lord Milim"I said Fuze faint in fear I can't blame him Milim is one of the strongest Demon Lord out there.

This is the part 1 I will upload the part 2 tomorrow.