Orc Lord

After a week we now head to the lizardmen territory. I was planning to stop the rebellion of Gabiru but Ciel said that will cause a major change that's why I didn't do it. I'm with Shizu-san, Shion, Benimaru, Hakuro, Gobta and the Goblin Riders.

"Rimuru-sama I spotted the daughter of the chieftain it seems she's fighting a high member of the orc army should I help her" Souie asked.

"Yes that's our goal in the first place" I replied.

"As you wish Rimuru-sama" He replied.

"Now everyone get in the fighting position" I said and we rush towards Souie's location.

Like before Shion accepted Souka's request. I ordered Souie to rescue the chieftain. And we head to the battle field.

"It seems the battle have started" Benimaru said.

"Shall we help them now Rimuru-sama" Hakuro said.

"Yes be careful now go" I said and they rush to the battle field.

[Master the Orc Lord is not far from here]

Thank you Ciel and by the way is there any demon lord watching right now.

[Only Demon Lord Carrion, Frey, Clayman, and Milim only]

I see now let's see how this battle gonna end.

Shizu POV

Shizu go in the battlefield with Benimaru and the others but she's helping the Goblin Riders and the Lizardmen defend the other Goblins.

"Gobta make a way for the other Goblins so they can evacuate to a safer place" I ordered Gobta

"Yes Lady Shizu" he replied.

When they all got to the safer place I will try my new powers.

Rimuru POV.

"Amazing Shizu-san is getting stronger everytime she's taking down some enemies" I said amaze I didn't really think she can grow stronger really fast.

[Report the individual named Shizue Izawa is close in obtaining the hero's egg]

"Eh really that was faster than I thought" I said.

[She have a full control to the 'Fire Spirit Seraphina and got a new skill]

"Oh what kind of Skill" I asked Ciel

[ The Unique Skill Burner]

"Eh? What's that skills about" I asked Ciel because that Skill is kinda new to me.

[This skill is a strength multiplier it burns the user's magicule to make any skill 10 times stronger it also increases the user physical strength]

"Does that mean it will continue to burn her Magicule?" I asked again

[No master it will only burn how much the user wants]

"I see" I thought that will burn all of her magicule but I wasn't worried that ring I gave her also help her regenerate all of her lost magicule.

"Is Gelmud heading this way now" I asked.

[He will be here after 5 minutes master]

"That's good now the Orc Lord will show itself any second now" I said and fly towards the battlefield.

Benimaru and the others keep lessen the number of Orc. Then the Orc Lord show itself.

"You finally show yourself" I said.

"Rimuru-sama" Benimaru said when I landed on the battlefield.

"I will take it from here" I said.

"As you wish Rimuru-sama" Benimaru said.

"It's not to late to stop this Geld" I said.

"No it's to late already I have done unforgivable things already so there's no backing off now" Held said.

Gelmud arrive at the seen.

"How dare you interfere on my plan of making a puppet demon lord!!" Gelmud said.

"So that's the reason you showed up to our village" Shion said with anger.

"Gelmud-sama are you here to help us" Gabiru ask.

"Shut up just die and be the Orc Lord's power" Gelmud said and attack Gabiru. But I stop it before it could hit them.

"So your the one who's causing the trouble" I said.

"You better know who's your opponent is I'm a superior maji-" he said and I cut off one of his arm.

"Ackkk!!!" He scream in pain.

"We're still not done here" I cut off his remaining limbs and grab his head.

"Because of you many people die and I will give you the proper punishment for what you done" I said.

"Please stop!!" He beg for mercy but I ended his life.

Now that's all left is you Orc Lord.

The Orc Lord charge at me and swing his weapon to me but I easily dodge them. And I don't want to increase his suffering anymore so I use my Ultimate Skill to end his life.

"Sorry it has to come to this" I said.

"Don't be it's my fault and now my people is gonna suffer because of what I done" Geld said.

"Don't worry I won't let that happen I will take care of them and I will devour your sins with you so you can rest in peace without worries" I said.

"Thank you so much" he said while tears drops to his eyes.

After the intense battle we all gather and we will talk about what's gonna happen to the Orcs.