Children II

My conversation with Yuuki and the clowns went well everything is now good. I also gave them 3 stellar gold coins each so that they don't complain about money.

"Hey Yuuki" I said.

"Yes Rimuru-san" Yuuki replied.

"Please stop making out with that 3 stellar gold coins your like a weirdo or something" I said.

"Don't be like that Rimuru-san it's hard to get your hands on this gold coins let me enjoy myself" Yuuki replied.

"Ha... Kagali please make sure he won't do it in public I'm the one getting embarrassed to what his doing" I said.

"You can count on me Rimuru-sama I don't like seeing him like that aswell" Kagali replied.

"By the way where did Laplace and the others go" I asked.

"They head out to buy some supplies" Kagali said.

"I see that's good and I almost forgot your all invited in the Grand Festival in Tempest" I informed.

"Thank you Rimuru-sama we're gonna make sure to attend on time" Kagali replied.

"Also I will awaken You, Footman, and Tear to true demon lords" I said.

"Eh!? But why Rimuru-sama" Kagali asked.

"What do you mean? Your all my subordinates now your safety matters to me" I said with a smile.

"I see then I thank you Rimuru-sama I know this isn't enough for the things your giving us" Kagali said while kneeling to me.

"Actually just being my subordinates is enough for me you don't need to pay me anything just your loyalty is enough for me" I replied.

Kagali smile this is the first time she saw someone with great power that have good intentions and with a pure heart.

We arrive at the front door of the classroom where Chloe, Kenya, Gale, Ryuta, and Alice are studying. Yuuki and Kagali left already to do some preparation about the Ruins I told them. And also to prepare for Mariabell and the others. I slowly open the door.

"Hey kids how are you doing" I said with a smile.

"RIMURU SENSEI!" they said in unison and run towards me and they all hug me really tight.

"How are you all doing I hope you don't trouble Tiss sensei" I said.

"Of course not what are you thinking" Alice said.

"We change a lot Rimuru sensei because of you" Ryota said.

"Just a little though" Kenya said.

"You can't be honest to yourself aren't you Kenya" Gale said teasingly.

"Shut up" Kenya said while blushing.

"How long will you stay here Rimuru sensei" Chloe asked.

"Actually I will leave by sunset" I said.

"Eh! Why so fast" they said in unison.

"Calm down kids I'm actually working on transfering all of you in Tempest" I said.

"REALLY" they said in unison with a very happy tone.

"Yes so I need all of you to prepare all of your stuff after class because you will all go to Tempest tommorow" I said.

"Hehehe looks like I will lose my students" Tiss sensei said.

"Actually we're kinda low in teachers to teach all children in Tempest if you want you can work there" I said.

"I see then I will think about it after class" Tiss sensei replied.

"Okay oh and by the way here is a invitation for the Grand Festival I hope you can come" I said.

"Of course I will come a Demon Lord personally invited me so it's kinda disrespectful if I refuse" Tiss sensei said.

"DEMON LORD!?" the kids said in unison.

"Rimuru sensei your a Demon Lord!?" Alice asked.

"Yes I am" I said with a smug on my face.

"Cool Rimuru sensei is a Demon Lord" Ryuta said.

"Yeah cool" Chloe said.

"Anyways you all need to prepare your stuff for tomorrow and when we arrive there I have a surprise for all of you" I said.

"What is it" they said in unison.

"If I told you it won't be a surprise anymore" I replied.

"Just make sure it's worth it" Alice said.

"You will all like it I swear" I replied.

"Then I be heading back to Tempest now I see you all tomorrow" I said my goodbye and teleport back to Tempest.

As soon I head back I go to the Labyrinth Ramiris made. I already approved that she can live here. It feels like Tempest is not complete if the troublemaker is not here.

"Hey Ramiris you here" I said out loud.

"I'm here" Ramiris said while flying towards me.

"Ramiris do you want to be the Spirit Queen again?" I asked.

"YES!? The other Demon Lords bully me because I lost my power back then" Ramiris said.

"I see I can help you getting you powers back If you want" I said.

"REALLY!? Then please help me get back my powers please" Ramiris replied with sparkle in her eyes.

"Okay then" I said and put my hand on her head.

Ciel start the operation please

[Yes Master I'm already starting]

[Operation complete Fairy Queen Ramiris will now Evolve to Spirit Queen Ramiris]

[Complete]

Ramiris then get covered with light and her small body slowly became that of a beautiful woman.

"Whoa!? I'm back now no one can bully me again" Ramiris said.

"Now practice to control your powers I don't want you to destroy some stuff in the town" I said.

"Okay I will I owe you after all" Ramiris replied.

"Just behave okay" I ensure.

"I will" Ramiris replied and fly away.