The Ogres

I went to Veldora's Cave to think of what I do for the future but then I remember something. The promise I made with Veldora. I immediately contact Veldora with thought communication.

"Veldora can you hear me" I ask him.

"Oh Rimuru great to hear your voice again Kuahahaha" Veldora replied

"There's a sudden changes and I think I will be able to release you after 2 years is that alright with you" I asked Veldora

"Kuahahahaha don't worry it's ok I have to many sacred text here and Ifrit is keeping me company so it's fine" he said proudly.

"Thank you for understanding" I replied to what he says and after our conversation Ranga contacted me. I know it's them so I hurry up and go to there location.

When I arrive there just like the last time the other Goblins and direwolves fall asleep while Gobta and Rigur fought Hakuro and Shion.

"Ahhhh! It hurts" Gobta scream in pain.

"Are you alright" I asked Gobta.

"Rimuru-sama did you come because we're in trouble" He asked.

"Yes and it seem you don't need a potion that wound isn't that deep" I joked around.

"Please Rimuru-sama I need some I'm sorry for making fun of your breast" He said and I throw some potion on his face.

"Ranga fall back you too Rigur" they both head for me.

"Are you two ok" I asked.

"Yes Rimuru-sama" Rigur said.

"I'm sorry my lord this happened even I'm with them" Ranga said.

"It's ok we don't all expect that you all run into ogres" I already know but still I just ignored it.

The Ogres Point of View

"Young lord that mask he wears" Hakuro said.

"Yeah I know his one of those masked majin" Benimaru said.

"You evil majin your one of those scum who attack out village aren't you" Benimaru asked with anger.

"What are you saying" Rimuru said.

"Don't play dumb I know your one of them and the evidence is that masked" Benimaru yell with anger in his eyes.

"For the mastermind to approach us is the most convenient thing to happen" Souei said.

"We will kill you and avenge our village" Benimaru said.

Rimuru's POV

Here we go again in the misunderstanding. Well I can't blame them they lose they're village and love ones after all.

"Like I said I'm not one of them" I said

Then Hakuro got behind me but I followed his moves and he retreat from attacking me.

"Hey I said it 3 times I'm not one of the evil majin's your saying" I replied.

"Shut up" Benimaru said and they all charged at me.

I released some of my aura and they fall on they're knees and I throw my mask at Shuna.

"Take a look at that mask" I said.

"This mask. Elder brother we got the wrong person" Shuna said and Benimaru and the others regain they're calm.

"Please forgive us because of our desperation we attack you and your companions" Benimaru said.

"Who are you exactly" Hakuro ask.

"Me I'm just a slime Rimuru the slime" I go back to my slime form and then get back to my human form.

"How about we talk to my town I like to hear what happened to your village" I said.

"But we" Benimaru said but I cut off his words.

"It's ok don't worry" I said and they come with us.

We got back at the village like the last time and we are greet by Shizu-san and Haruna.

"Welcome back Rimuru-sama" Haruna said.

"Welcome back Rimuru-san" Shizu said with a smile on her face. And then we go to the town and prepare a banquet.

"What the orc attack the Ogres that's impossible" Kaijin said.

"Yes but they come they attack our village at the middle of the night" Benimaru said.

"Is that really strange" Gobta said.

"Yes it is Orc is weaker that Ogres" Rigurd said.

"They all wear armor and weapons like the humans use" Benimaru said.

"Hmm Orcs with armor that's really strange how come the orcs have such weapons and protection" Kaijin said.

"We don't know" Benimaru said.

"I see that's why your all upset" I said I already know that really happened but I don't really wanna change so much in this new timeline.

"Oh Rimuru-san" Benimaru said.

"So what are you planning now" I asked.

"We will build up our strength and attack them one by one" Benimaru said.

"But do you know where they are" I asked and like the last time he had no idea.

"How about this you all can stay here and be my subordinates" I said to Benimaru.

"But your town will get involved in our revenge" He said.

"No it's most likely this town isn't safe either" I said

"I will think about it" Benimaru replied. After our conversation he left and Shizu-san gave me a plate of meat.

"Here you go Rimuru-san" she give me the plate with a smile.

"Thank you Shizu-san" I said and smile back at her.

This is gonna be the part 1 of this chapter. So yeah thank for supporting my works I really appreciate it. See you all to the next chapter.