The night full of love

I got home early because I want to prepare for tomorrow's journey. As I enter I saw Shizu-san preparing food for the both of us. I finished eating and talk a small walk and after that I go back. And then I saw Shizu-san cleaning the dishes.

Shizu-san is washing the dishes. For some reason I can't take my eyes off of her nape.

Rimuru got behind Shizu and hug her then give her a kiss on the nape.

"Eh!"Shizu taken by surprise by Rimuru.

"Rimuru-san what are you hmm..." Shizu asked.

Then Rimuru kiss slowly go to Shizu's neck.

"Rimuru-san..." Shizu said slowly facing towards Rimuru.

Them Rimuru stop and look at her really red.

"I'm sorry Shizu-san I just" Rimuru trying to explain but Shizu kiss him putting her hands on his shoulder. Then Rimuru's hand slowly going towards Shizu's breast. Slowly massaging them.

"Hmmm..." Shizu moan a little and then Shizu decided separate her lips to Rimuru's lips.

"Hehe your really greedy" Shizu said smiling at Rimuru.

"I'm sorry" Rimuru replied then kiss Shizu's neck again.

"Ahh.. hmmm... Maybe we should do this on our room Rimuru-san" Shizu said. Rimuru nodded and put Shizu's legs around his waist and take her to their bed while kissing her. As soon as they reach their bed Rimuru kiss Shizu. As they kiss Rimuru slowly take off Shizu's clothes one after the another. When he finally take off the final piece on the top. Rimuru start sucking Shizu's right nipple while playing with the other one.

"Ahhhh... Rimuru your like ughhh... a baby" Shizu said while slightly moaning.

Rimuru's POV.

I'm currently sucking Shizu's breast but my hands slowly reach her womanhood. Then I slowly put my hands in her underwear and I reach her womanhood it's really wet. Then I put one finger in.

"Ahhhh.. Rimuru" Shizu said just hearing her say my name really turn me on then I decided to take off her underwear and look at her womanhood. Making her a little embarrassed.

"You don't need to be shy Shizu-san" I said and put another finger in.

"Ahhhh... It feels good hmmm" Shizu said while moaning and then I decided to use my tongue now. I removed my fingers and use my tongue.

"Ahhhh... Rimuru ahhhh..." Shizu said pushing my head closer to her womanhood. Then I stop and take off my clothes.

"Are you gonna put it in now Rimuru" Shizu asked looking straight to my eyes.

"Yes is it alright" I asked her.

"Yes please" Shizu said and I slowly put it in. It's warm inside.

"Ahhhh..." Shizu said then kiss me she's trying to put her tongue inside my mouth and I open my mouth and her tongue enter we had a sword fight but using our tongue. Then I completely entered her inside then I slowly move.

"Ahhhh... Rimuru your so big~" Shizu said making me want to go faster. And I did every moan coming from Shizu is like music to my ears. Then I put her legs on my shoulder so I can go faster and deeper.

"Rimuru ahhhh.. kiss me" Shizu said and I immediately kiss her. We're holding hands while we kiss. The faster I move the more Shizu's breast shake. Now we're both completely loss in lust. I feel her nails burying to my back. For some reason I can feel pain and exhaustion. This last about 30 minutes. We change position a lot but now Shizu is at the bottom while I'm on the top.

"Rimuru I'm gonna...." Shizu said.

"Me too I can't hold it any longer" I replied to her after I said that I go all out our room is full a moaning lucky our house in not near others.

"Rimuru!" Shizu scream and hug me tightly.

"Shizu!" I replied and one final thrust and I poured it all inside Shizu. After that I fell on top of Shizu.

"Hehehe that was great Rimuru-san" Shizu said.

"It sure is.." I replied and we slowly fall asleep.

This is my first time writing about this kind of stuff so if you find it boring can't blame you.