The Nightmare Of Falmouth

The fight between Tempest and Falmouth has started but the falmouth will face a horrible defeat. The 3 otherworlder enter Tempest but they don't see any monsters there.

"Hey why is there no monsters here" Shogo asked.

"Maybe they got scared because they felt our presence" Kyoya said.

"Hahaha looks like it" Kirara said.

But they saw two woman standing right in front of them.

Shizu's POV.

"Hey what is your business with my Kingdom" I said to them.

"What? Your kingdom so you are the queen of this nation to bad you married a slime" Kyoya said.

"Your beautiful and all what a waste but when I kill that slime I make you mine and that girl on your side aswell" Shogo said.

"Huh what a bunch of foolish humans thinking that they can win against Uncle Rimuru" Valora said looking down on them.

"What did you say it's better for you to {Die}" Kirara used her unique Skill to Valora but that won't work to the daughter of the Storm Dragon. Valora is just standing.

"Is that all you got. Your all talk" Valora said looking down on them.

"Why you Shogo kill that woman at once" Kirara said.

"Oh man what a waste" Shogo said and charge at Valora when his attack hit Valora. Then smoke came out after that hit. But when the smoke is gone Shogo is shocked to what he see his fist was stop by Valora's finger.

"Is that all what a disappointment" Valora said with a serious face.

"Bu-but how that's my strongest punch" Shogo said. Then Valora kick him making him fall to the ground past out. Then Valora step on Shogo's head. Then Kyoya uses his all seeing eye and attack Shizu. Thinking that he can cut the Queen of the monsters.

"Are you a snail because your movement is to slow" I said to him then slap him with just a slap his already out. And Kirara fall on her knees with a face full of fear.

"Take this two and leave and tell your leader to be ready because he start a war that he cannot win" I said to the girl with a serious face. And she ran to fast to the 100 knights.

"It seems she will tell the leader of the knights to retreat for now" Valora said.

"I see then we must prepare" I said and we head back to the meeting room and all of the executives are there.

"Sorry about not letting you fight everyone" I said and bow to them.

"There's no need for you to bow to us Shizu-sama!!" Rigurd said.

"Father is right Shizu-sama" Rigur said after his father.

"And we know why did you not let us fight because a few minutes ago we felt that our strength is gone" Benimaru said.

"And this barrier that cover the town it disconnected out connection on the outside" Souie's clone said.

"They put a holy barrier on the town that's why you lost some of your strength but they won't attack for now" Valora said.

"We must wait for Rimuru-san to comeback then we will make our move but for let's focus on defense" I said.

RIMURU'S POV.

I heard all their discussion and I decided to come inside the meeting room.

"There's no need to wait I'm already here" I said trying to look a little cool.