Children

The coliseum is already done and the only thing left is the castle. Ruminas already left yesterday so I can now go to work without worries. If Ruminas is here I have to spoil her because unlike Ciel and Shizu who are always with me she's kinda far away I can just teleport there but I cannot leave my work.

"Having a hard time Rimuru-san" Shizu asked.

"Yeah it's a lot of work" I replied with a smile.

"You know I can help you with it if you want" Shizu said.

"Are you sure these papers are a lot" I asked.

"Of course I do" Shizu replied with a bright smile.

After 5 hours.

"All done thank you Shizu-san" I said and smile.

"Your welcome Rimuru-san" Shizu replied and kiss my cheek.

"Hehe you seem very happy today" I said.

"I'm always happy because of you" Shizu replied with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear it and by the way I'm heading to Ingrassia to inform the kid that they will transfer here" I said.

"I see that is a good news and what about Yuuki" Shizu asked.

"I'm planning to make him submit that way he will not die in the hands of Kagali's father" I replied.

"I see thank you for giving him a second chance Rimuru-san" Shizu said.

"You don't have to thank me I know how much you care about your students" I replied.

"Hehe I see" Shizu replied.

"But can I have a reward please" I asked.

"Your thinking something naughty again aren't you Rimuru-san" Shizu said with a smug face.

"You got me" I said.

"Okay okay I will give your reward tonight" Shizu said.

"I will wait for it and now I need to go to Ingrassia" I said.

"Okay be sure to comeback before dinner" Shizu said.

"I will" I replied and teleport to Ingrassia.

Yuuki's Office.

"Hey Yuuki" I said.

"Oh God!? Rimuru-san don't scare me like that" Yuuki said.

Well you will be more scared after this.

"Oh by the way Yuuki can I talk to you about the children" I asked while taking a sit.

"Sure what is it Rimuru-san" Yuuki asked.

"I would like to take them and transfer them to Tempest Academy" I said.

"I see there's no problem actually" Yuuki said.

"Here you go Rimuru-san" Kagali said while giving me the cup of tea.

"Thank you Kagali-san or should I can you Kazaream" I said with a smile and Yuuki was shocked to what I said.

"W-What are you saying Rimuru-san" Kagali asked while sweating.

"I know your Kazaream you don't have to hide it from me" I said and take sip to my tea.

"I see then Laplace, Footman, and Tear attack him" Kagali said.

I released my Dragon Spirit Haki and they all fall down to the floor including Yuuki.

"I-I can't move" Laplace said.

"Listen here I came here for the children and also to talk to all of you so can we talk peacefully now" I said.

"Why are we gonna listen you killed Clayman!" Footman said with a angry tone.

"Ehh oh right sorry about that here you can have him back" I said and throw Clayman on the floor.

"C-Clayman is that you" Kagali asked.

"Yes it is me Lord Kazaream" Clayman said.

"So can we talk now" I asked and stop releasing my Dragon Spirit Haki.

"So what are you gonna discuss to us Rimuru-san" Yuuki asked while sweating really hard.

"I just want all of you to work for me I already know your plan. Your all planning to rule this world to have peace but I don't like that idea that's why I make other plan" I said.

"What is that plan Rimuru-san" Kagali asked.

"It's easy I will make friendly relationship with all nation then I will make sure that war will never happen among the humans and other race" I said.

"But the Eastern Empire won't accept your proposal" Yuuki said.

"I know but I already prepare plans for that" I replied.

"I see if your goal is peace then we will work under you Rimuru-san" Yuuki said.

"I see thank you and by the way Yuuki I want you to continue your plan with Granbell and one more thing when you go to Eastern Empire I want you to send this people to Tempest" I said and gave him a list.

"I see then we will do it by the way Rimuru-sama how do you know our plans" Kagali asked.

"That's my secret and by the way Clayman was actually manipulated and controlled by Kondou so be careful around him" I warned.

"I see so that's why Clayman was acting strange" Laplace said.

"So that Kondou was actually back stabbing me" Yuuki said.

"Now now don't be mad to Kondou he was just being controlled aswell" I said.

"And one last thing Footman can you come closer to me" I asked.

"Okay Rimuru-sama" Footman said and when he got real close I make him faint.

"Footman!? Are you okay" Tear said while shaking him.

"Don't worry I'm the one who do it" I said.

"But why Rimuru-sama" Kagali asked with a worried expression.

"Don't worry he just fainted and Kagali-san you father's soul is inside Footman" I said and her asked widened.

"But his dead a long time ago" Kagali said.

I explained everything to her and to Yuuki aswell. Now Yuuki and the others are now working with me. I use Temper just to make sure they don't betray me.