Preparation I

We are now currently preparing for the orcs because I didn't fall asleep I was able to make a plan for the attack. And then I visit Kurobe and Kaijin to check on the weapons that the goblins will use in this fight. To my surprise I see Hakuro, Gobta and Shizu in the workshop.

"Good morning Rimuru-sama" Hakuro greet me.

"Why are you here Rimuru-sama is there something you need" Kurobe asked me.

"No I'm just checking the weapons that the Goblins will use" I replied

"Ah don't worry Rimuru-sama everything is going well" Kaijin said.

"I see" I said and look at them.

"So why are you three over here aren't you three supposed to be in a break" I asked them.

"Hohoho Lady Shizu wants to sharpen her sword so we escort her here" Hakuro said while Gobta is just poking every sword he sees.

"I see so is everything going alright Shizu-san" I asked her but then.

"Eh! Yes yes everything is fine!" She said. Her face is really red for some reason.

" I-I see" I said to her did I scare her or something?

Kaijin, Kurobe, and Hakuro giggle on the same time making Shizu-san even more red.

"W-Well I be checking the wolves now see ya later" I said and go to the place where all the direwolves are resting.

On the workshop of Kurobe and Kaijin.

"Hohoho you got really nervous Lady Shizu" Hakuro said to me.

"You can relax now Lady Shizu" Kurobe said.

"Kurobe-san is right Rimuru-sama is not near here anymore" Gobta said.

I sighed after hearing those words from Gobta. I was caught of guard I didn't expect Rimuru-san will visit Kurobe-san Workshop.

"Hahaha your quite nervous there Lady Shizu" Kaijin said and sit on a chair.

"Umm I ah" Before I finished my words.

"Hohoho just say your feelings already Lady Shizu don't wait for a long time you might end up like me Lady Shizu" Hakuro said

"Master is right Lady Shizu you don't want to end up like an old ma-" Before Gobta finished the word Hakuro put his sword on Gobta's neck.

"I don't really know about that there's girls that's more beautiful than me like Shuna and Shion I'm not in their league" I said looking down on the floor.

"Hahaha so you don't really know Lady Shizu" Kaijin said.

"Know about what?" I asked Kaijin and then he give me a serious face but not scary.

"Well better tell you about this Lady Shizu. Listen Rimuru-sama love all people here equally but the way he treat you Lady Shizu is different" He said.

"What are you saying Kaijin-san. Rimuru-san treat me like how he treat all of you" I said.

"Hahaha that's where you are wrong Lady Shizu" Kaijin said laughing.

"Hohoho Kaijin-san is right Lady Shizu"Hakuro said. It's like they know something.

"Is there something you all know that I don't" I asked them and they're face turn pale.

"(Sigh) Okay Lady Shizu we will tell you" Kaijin said.

"Rimuru-sama always look after you everyday making sure your safe and in good health. He haven't miss a single day doing that. And the last one" Kaijin said and I really want to heard the last one.

"Rimuru-sama have been in love with you a very long time now" Kaijin said.

After hearing those words my heart  beat even faster. Faster than before it's like gonna explode. This is the first time I feel this it's like a very warm feeling. Then they all look at me for some reason.

"Hohoho Lady Shizu maybe try to show a little hint to Rimuru-sama" Hakuro said out of no where.

"Master is right kiss him on the spot" Gobta said and Hakuro kick him sending him to a hole.

"Eh! But how" I asked

"Mhmm try making Rimuru-sama some food that's the most common thing" Kurobe said

Maybe that's a good start but what do I cook.

Meanwhile in the imaginary space where Veldora and Ifrit is in.

"Kuahahaha quite a problem don't you think Ifrit." Veldora said.

"Indeed Veldora-sama" Ifrit replied with approval to what Veldora said.

"I didn't know that woman Shizu is in love with my sworn friend Kuahahaha" Veldora said happily.

"I too didn't know Lady Shizu always look at her goals not giving any attention to anything like this but this time" Ifrit replied.

"Well like what they say in Rimuru's old world love is on the eh? On the what again?" Veldora said.

"On the air Veldora-sama" Ifrit replied.

"Right Kuahahaha and also why this book that Rimuru gave me have elves photo" Veldora asking Ifrit.

"I don't know either Veldora-sama maybe Rimuru-sama just really like elves" Ifrit said.

"Achoo"

"Rimuru-sama do you catch some cold" Ranga asked.

"No maybe there are some people talking things about me" Rimuru said.