Tempest

Hinata is getting close to Tempest but she didn't know that the Seven days will plan to kill her and use an excuse that she betrayed the church. But Rimuru already have plans for them.

"Valora-dono are we close now" Hinata asked.

"Yes but first I call uncle Rimuru here" Valora said.

{Uncle Rimuru Hinata is here now}

"I see thank you Valora" I said and put on my Demon Lord outfit because I need to look cool for what reason nothing really.

"Why are you calling Demon Lord Rimuru" Arno asked.

"To get rid of the pest" Valora said and they all get on guard.

"Are the pest you talking about are us"  Fritz asked.

"No your being paranoid" Valora said in a calm voice.

"Then who's the pest your talking about" Bacchus asked.

"You will know after Uncle Rimuru arrived" Valora said.

Rimuru POV

Valora contact me on thought communication she said they arrive at the place I said. Now I'm pretty sure the Seven days will attack Hinata. But to bad they will die today same goes to the other Clergy but Granbell will survive for now.

"I'm here" I said.

"Demon Lord Rimuru may I ask why did you come here yourself" Ritase asked.

"To get rid of the mastermind  behind those 100 paladins" I said and point to the direction of the paladins.

"May I asked who's behind this" Hinata asked. But suddenly a light appear and 3 people came out of nowhere and chant a spell.

"NOW DIE YOU TWO 'TRINITY DISINTEGRATION'" one of the clergy said. I use a barrier to protect Hinata and the others. Then I use steel threads to immobilize them and also to tie them down.

"This are the pest" I said with a thumbs up but they all look at me like I'm a weirdo.

"Wait these are the Seven days! Wait they're the mastermind behind those paladins" Fritz asked.

"Yes and also Ruminas you can come out now" I said I sense Ruminas presence when I teleported here.

Ciel did she get here before me.

[Yes master it seems she find out about the schemes of the seven days]

Eh really

"Fufufu" Ruminas just giggle then she pull me towards her chest and rub her cheeks on my head.

"Hey Ruminas what are you doing!" I said but deep inside I feel like I'm in heaven the Ruminas in the other timeline won't do this.

"I just miss my future husband that's all" Ruminas said with a cheerful voice.

"But still your paladins are here" I said.

"Ruminas-sama what are you doing here" Hinata asked then like last time she explained Ruminas identity and the paladins understand.

"I see but can I asked what is the relationship Demon Lord Rimuru and Demon Lord Ruminas" Ritase asked.

"Fufufufu I'm his beloved fiancee but soon his beloved wife" Ruminas said.

Men where is her pride as a ruler and as a Demon Lord

"So what are you gonna do to the clergy Ruminas" I asked but then she release her aura.

"You scum bag you dare attack my fiancee's kingdom your actions is punishable of death" Ruminas then kill them but not an easy death.

Then we have a conversation about everything but the whole time Ruminas is hugging my right arm and I can feel her melons softness. Then I teleported everyone in my office then.

"Oi Rimuru can I have the next chapter" Veldora appear out of nowhere.

"Wha-" Before Veldora could speak Ruminas grab him by the neck and squeeze it.

"Rimuru is that Veldora" Hinata asked.

"Yes that's Veldora" I said and they all look at Veldora.

"Oi Ruminas that's enough" I said.

"Alright fufufufu" Ruminas said and hug my right arm again then Shizu-san enter the room.

"Rimuru-san how's the situation" Shizu said.

"Shizu sensei!?" Hinata said and hug Shizu.

"Geez Hinata" Shizu said and pat Hinata's head.

Then we go the capital and have a long party Ruminas won't even let go of my arm. I just let her because I can't do anything about it. Why I can't do anything about it because I don't want too. Then Shizu-san invited the paladins to our small house but we will live in the castle soon. As for Ruminas she go back at Ruberios to do some work for Tempest but she will be back by tomorrow.