Final Preparation

After what me and Hinata do in the bathroom we take a short walk in my personal garden. After that we headed to my office.

"Hey Hinata can I ask you something" I asked while Hinata is sitting on the couch while her legs is cross.

"What is it Rimuru" Hinata replied.

"Why did you decided to stay here for the night yesterday" I asked.

"It's simple to be here early so I can enjoy myself" Hinata exclaimed.

"I see is that all" I asked.

"Of course not I also plan on confessing to you but it go in the other way" Hinata replied a little red.

"Yeah it really goes on other way" I replied.

"Did you enjoy it" Hinata asked looking away. I stand up and walk behind her and hug her from behind.

"I really enjoy it Hinata. After what happened I need to take responsibility about it so I'm planning to marry you aswell" I said while still hugging her from behind.

"But are you gonna marry me because you love me or because you just want to take responsibility to what happened between us this morning" Hinata asked while looking straight to my eyes.

"I will marry you because I love you Hinata" I replied.

"I see that makes me happy" Hinata exclaimed.

"Hehe your mine now Hinata mine alone" I said.

"Yeah I know I also said that to you I'm all yours" Hinata exclaimed. I walked back to my chair and start working on some paperwork.

Hinata left and go to the garden where Shizu and Ruminas are.

"Hey Hinata come join us" Shizu invited Hinata. Hinata just nodded and join their little tea party.

"So Hinata you had some fun with Rimuru-san this morning am I right" Shizu said.

"Eh!? What are you talking about Shizu sensei" Hinata said in embarrassment.

"Hmm so you get there first" Ruminas said.

"So tell us what happened how did you and Rimuru-san ended up making love in the bathroom" Shizu asked.

"Okay I will tell everything but how did you know all this Shizu sensei" Hinata asked.

"I have eyes everywhere Hinata" Shizu replied.

Even though Ciel-chan is the one told me what happened with you and Rimuru-san.

Hinata tell every single details to them. Just telling the story how it happened make Hinata embarrassed.

"I still can't believe you make love with my beloved Rimuru before me" Ruminas said with jealously on her voice.

"Don't worry Ruminas you will get your turn when your wedding with Rimuru-san is over you two can go to a honeymoon for a whole 3 days." Shizu said.

"By the way Shizu sensei I know this question is a little weird but how many times did you make love with Rimuru in a day" Hinata asked and Shizu make a smug face.

"I see then I will tell you. In a normal day we do it about 20 rounds but when me and Rimuru-san are in the mood we do it about 65 rounds" Shizu said making Hinata and Ruminas pale.

"That's kinda extreme but I be even more shocked if you also says that you do it also when Rimuru is in his slime form." Hinata said.

"Yes I actually did it also felt good if your gonna ask me" Shizu said making Hinata and Ruminas get even more pale.

In Rimuru's office

"Achoo!" I sneeze.

"Rimuru-sama are you alright" Benimaru asked.

"Yeah I'm alright so have you made your decisions now who are you gonna marry" I asked.

"I can't really pick any of them both are kind and good" Benimaru said.

"I see how about you marry both Momiji and Albis" I said but I already know that he will marry both of them and have children on both of them.

"Is that alright Rimuru-sama" Benimaru asked.

"Yes it's alright as long as you don't mind that is" I said.

"I see then I approve on your proposal Rimuru-sama" Benimaru replied. Then Benimaru head out to say what I said to both Momiji and Albis.

"Diablo you there" I said.

"Yes Rimuru-sama" Diablo replied.

"I want you to do something for me" I said.

"Anything for my lord" Diablo replied.

"I want you to recruit the 3 other primordial and bring them here" I said.

"Kufufufu as you wish my lord I will make sure I will successfully complete this mission you gave me Rimuru-sama" Diablo replied.

"Thank you now go find them" I ordered and Diablo immediately bow and left the room.

Now all that is left is to make sure this festival will be 2 times better than last time.

"Ciel is the Labyrinth going well" I asked.

[Yes master the labyrinth is doing well I also add major improvement on it just to make sure Velgrynd won't be able to destroy it]

"Thank you Ciel now Velgrynd won't be able to damage or destroy the labyrinth" I replied.

[Your welcome master but I like to have some kind of reward from you master]

"I see I make sure I give your reward after this paperworks are done it that okay with you Ciel" I asked.

[All done master now my reward please]

"You finish my job to speed me up giving your reward am I right Ciel" I asked.

[Bingo]

"I hope your ready because I will mess you up" I said with a smile.