Plan

The fight with Falmouth is over. I already save Myulan and make her my witness. And Fuze, Gazel, and Elalude will visit today as for Veldora he experience something new to him.

Flash back.

Veldora come back at Tempest and all citizens are all shock because their King is friends with the Storm Dragon and Shizu tell all our citizens that Valora is Veldora's daughter. I came back after my talk to Ruminas but when I came back I see the other side of Veldora.

"Kuahahaha" Veldora laughing so loud.

"Father" Valora said.

"Eh how are you Valora seems you have fun here" Veldora said with scared face. But suddenly Valora hug his father. Even if her face is buried on Veldora's chest I can see a bright smile on Valora's face.

Ciel am I just imagining things.

[No master I investigate what makes Valora's action like this and I found out that Valora heard what Veldora said to the King of Falmouth]

Oh I see she's touch to what her father say.

All people that see it was very touch aswell. While Veldora on the other hand is red because of embarrassment.

"Hey Veldora I remember what you said over there isn't it 'YOU WILL DIE FOR DARING TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER" I said teasing Veldora a little.

"Sh-shut it Rimuru" Veldora said and end of flash back.

Back to present time.

"Rimuru-sama King Gazel and Fuze-dono has arrived" Souie said.

"I see I greet them" I said and teleported to there location.

"Long time no see Rimuru it seems everything is alright" Gazel said.

"Not really I just got more problems" I said with a dumb face.

"Rimuru-dono about the Falmouth army where are there" Fuze asked.

"Umm you see" I explained everything single detail like last time but more understandable and then Veldora appeared.

"Hey Rimuru where did you put the next volume of this manga" Veldora asked making Fuze look at him but before he could ask a question Elalude appears said the same words like before try to threaten me but.

"I suggest you put that down or I put you down for good" Valora said while on the back of his father. Veldora is giving Valora a piggy back ride. She suddenly act like a kid after what Veldora said but I know this will only last for a day.

"You should listen to my daughter Kuahahaha" Veldora said but not in a cool way because Valora is on his back. Then Elen slap his father and he became friendly.

"By the way Rimuru-dono who is this man and this young lady" Fuze asked.

"Oh this is Veldora and his Daughter Valora" I said and Fuze and Elalude froze so as Elen and his party.

"I see so she really is the daughter of the Storm Dragon base on how she act in his presence" Gazel said with a smile on his face. Maybe he likes seeing a father and his child having some time. Maybe he likes children. I already talk to Albis about their situation and tell them that Karion is alright. And we head to the meeting room. What I said to them is what I the last time. And then Ramiris appear.

"Listen her-" I stop her from talking.

"I already know about the Walpurgis Ramiris I will talk to you after this for now sit beside Veldora over there" I said and put her the same couch where Veldora and Valora is the shock on her face is priceless. As go on to our conversation the topic change into Razen. Elalude was shock that I defeated him. And Diablo appeared Ang gave me his report. But Fuze and Gazel ask who is the individual that appears.

"Rimuru-dono who is this man I can feel a scary aura from him" Fuze said.

"Is he a demon" Elalude asked.

"Yes his a demon and his known as Noir the black primordial" I said making every visitor from other nation scared.

"You release such a monster Rimuru" Gazel said.

"Hahaha" I just laughed and the topic change again. We finish our meeting I talk to Ramiris to get me a sit on Walpurgis and she asked Guy. Then I decided to bring Shizu, Valora and Diablo with me. I gave Diablo a parallel existance so he can come with us but he must stay in my shadow. After that I head home.

"I'm home" I said with a smile.

"Welcome home" Shizu said.

"Welcome home master" Ciel said she uses one of my clone.

"So when is the Walpurgis" Shizu asked.

"After 5 days you really excited to punch Leon aren't you Shizu-san" I said with a smile.

"Hehe yes of course" She said with a smile and form a fist. The fist of death if I'm gonna explain. Well Leon your a great man.

"Just one punch okay we don't want to catch to much attention" I said massaging her shoulder.

"Yes I know now me and Ciel-chan prepare food for you so now let's eat" Shizu said and me Ciel and Shizu ate together. And I also told the 3 brothers to make a blueprint of a castle because Ruminas will most likely not comfortable to a small house.

Ruminas POV

"Achoo" Ruminas sneeze.

"Ruminas-sama are you alright" Roy asked.

"Yes" Ruminas replied.

"That's strange you can't have a cold. This is what Hinata said last time when you sneeze without cold someone might remember you" Louis said holding his chin.

"Fufufufu maybe my beloved remember me" Ruminas said with a smile.

And that's when Ruminas think that her beloved can't concentrate to what his doing because his thinking about her