Hinata vs Rimuru

As I head to Hinata's plan I checked on Shizu-san condition and Tempest condition.

Ciel are we inside the holy barrier now.

[Yes Master once we get to the center Hinata will start her attack]

Okay now let's see how I will fight Hinata it's not really a fight but I want to get back to her for what she did the last time she attack me. Maybe I tease her a little just a little hehehe

The time I reach the center I stop and make Ranga go back to my shadow. Then I hear Hinata's footsteps. I slowly look and boom there she is looking menacingly at me for no reason.

"Hello I believe we never met but it will be good bye soon" Hinata said slowly walking at my direction.

"What is the business of the Chief Knight of the Imperial Guard and the
Leader of the Ten Great Saints with me" I asked.

"Ara you quite have the knowledge but that will not save you I will avenge Shizu sensei death by killing you" Hinata said unsheathing her sword.

"Listen here I didn't kill Shizu-san and she's alive you know" I said.

"Hmph don't make excuses just to escape I will make sure you die here" Hinata said getting ready to charge at me.

"Huh quite stubborn you are but you can't kill me" I said looking down on her.

"Excuses I will kill you right here and now!!" Hinata said furiously and charge at me but I easily avoid every strike she made.

"See you can't even hit me" I said looking down on her more.

"Shut up!!" Hinata yell and I avoided her attacks again. Then she dash backwards making distance between us.

"Done now" I said while my arms crossed.

"Like hell I will lose to a dirty monster!!" Hinata said while dashing towards me then I released a bit of my aura making her movement stop.

"Hmmm.." Hinata trying to move a muscle.

She's really full of anger towards me damn you Damrada. Maybe I tease her a little. I hold her chin and put my face a little closer.

"Are you done or not" I said smiling but I'm still looking down on her. This is one of a million chance so better enjoy it. Then I stop realizing my aura then she dash back panting. Did that really work. Then she is casting a spell and it looks like she's putting her full strength on it. Well better finish this so I can go back to Tempest.

"DISINTEGRATION!!" Hinata uses disintegration but I didn't move I just let it hit me. Then after that spell she waited for the result of disintegration on me. And when the smoke is out I'm just standing there doesn't even have a tiny scratch. Then she fall on her knees looking down.

"Sorry Shizu sensei it looks like I will die without avenging your death" Hinata said with a little smile on her face. Damn she's cute when she smile like that but looks stupid at the same time if I wanted to she be dead from the start. Better make her feel a little good I beat her ass really good. I slowly hold her cheek and look at her.

"What gonna use my body before you kill me" She asked. Girl what are you saying.

"Why would I do that and why are you looking a little down I'm not gonna kill you and beside Shizu-san is alive and she's currently in my kingdom" I said still holding her cheeks and it's kinda soft.

"What are you saying the merchant said that you killed her that's why you look like her" Hinata said.

"If you want proof go to Tempest after 2 weeks and you will see her there" I said.

"Now that's enough I will go now" I said and slowly get close to her ear.

"I see you later HI~NA~TA~CHAN" I whisper and I destroy the holy barrier. And I teleport to Tempest.

HINATA'S POV

His a monster among monsters. He said Shizu sensei is alive but if it's a trap I be dead. But that doesn't even make sense he can kill me right now if he wanted. Then I go there to see for myself if Shizu sensei is indeed alive. I will report this to Ruminas-sama after I got back. From what I heard his name is Rimuru Tempest. Now the poor soldiers from the church and falmouth will face a horrible and painful death. To many problems I will consult to Ruminas-sama for now.

Shizu's POV.

"Now everyone be ready for the attack" I said to our forces.

"Aunt Shizu I can sense 3 individual from the enemy heading this way" Valora said.

"I see anything else" I asked Valora.

"Yes there's more few mage is in the 4 corner of the town and 100 soldiers is getting ready to attack the 3 are the ones who will make a distraction and while we are distracted the 100 soldiers will attack" Valora explained.

"I see looks like they're gonna use a holy barrier to weaken some of our forces" I said and it's pretty bad only me and Valora have resistance to holy magic.

"Don't worry Aunt Shizu all enemies are not a threat to me" Valora said.

"Very well then let's face all of them Valora" I said

"Yes Aunt Shizu" Valora said.