Unexpected Surprise

The faces of the children is priceless to see. So I break the silence.

"What's with those faces" I asked.

"What do you mean Rimuru sensei you never told us your married with Shizu sensei!" Gale exclaimed.

"Gale is right Rimuru sensei!" Kenya said while pointing his index finger on me.

"Well you all didn't ask me and beside didn't you all saw the ring I always wear" I said and show my ring on my ring finger.

"But still you should have told us!" Alice said.

"Okay okay sorry" I said.

"You better be Rimuru sensei" Chloe said pouting.

"Yes am really sorry I didn't told all of you so can we eat now" I said and they all nodded but the kids are still looking at me like we're disappointed.

After we ate our dinner Shizu-san go to the kitchen to take some pudding for dessert. But these kids are still looking at me menacingly especially Chloe and Alice. But suddenly we heard a knock.

"Hey Rimuru" Ramiris shouted outside.

"What is it Ramiris" I said.

"Can you atleast invite me in!" Ramiris said.

"Okay you can come in but take off your shoes I don't want your germs in my floor" I said teasingly.

"What did you say just so you know I'm clean from head to foot" Ramiris said as she walk towards the kitchen Kenya, Ryota and Gale's jaw drop when they saw Ramiris. Well Ramiris is beautiful if she just shut up.

"What is it Ramiris" I asked.

"Oh Ramiris-san what brings you here" Shizu asked.

"Oh Shizu I just need some help from Rimuru" Ramiris replied.

"Oh I see do you want some pudding" Shizu asked.

"No I already ate a lot but thanks anyway" Ramiris replied.

"So what is it you need my help" I asked and take sip of my tea.

"You see mentor is acting really strange today whenever I approach him he suddenly making excuses that he need to do something important and run away" Ramiris said and I spit my tea on her face.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Ramiris exclaimed.

"Sorry but I think I'm the wrong person for this kind of situation try asking Valora and Vanora" I said making excuses so that I don't get mix up with Veldora's problem.

"I see but do you really need to spit tea on my face" Ramiris asked annoyed.

"Hahaha sorry sorry" I replied.

"Well anyway thanks again I be going now" Ramiris said and head out.

"Hmm that's quite strange isn't it Rimuru-san" Shizu asked me and I start sweating.

"Y-Yeah your right" I said.

"You know something right Rimuru-san" Shizu asked.

"Yes I do" I said and whisper about Veldora's problem to Shizu-san I don't want the children to hear adults problem.

"Hehehe I see" Shizu said and we heard another knock on the door.

"Hmm who's this now" I said.

"Rimuru I'm back!" Ruminas said and run towards me instantly hugging me.

"Ruminas what brings you here today" I asked.

"Nothing I just miss you that's all" Ruminas replied.

"You don't really know how to hold back don't you Ruminas-sama" Hinata entered as she said all those words.

"RIMURU SENSEI WHO'S THIS WOMAN" the kids said in unison and point at Ruminas.

"Oh this is Demon Lord Ruminas Valentine" I introduce Ruminas and the kids turn pale to what I said.

Shizu told the kids about my relationship with Ruminas and they all glared at me menacingly. After that small conversation we went to sleep Ruminas go back to Ruberios while Hinata stay on our house for tonight.

"So what is your plan tomorrow Shizu-san" I asked.

"I'm planning to give the children a tour in Tempest" Shizu replied.

"I see that's a great idea so that they won't get lost" I said.

"Hehehe seems your not really stress right now" Shizu said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ciel-chan told me that when your stress your sexual desire rise" Shizu said.

"Hehehe so Ciel told you well yes but thanks to Ciel I was able to release some stress in my office" I said as I remember what happened in my office and what me and Ciel do.

"Hehe your really a pervert Rimuru-san" Shizu said teasingly.

"Yes I am I can't argue with that and even if I argue I can't win" I said.

"Hehehe well me and the children will leaving early tomorrow so I will leave some already cook food on the table tomorrow" Shizu said.

"Thank you Shizu-san" I replied.

"Well it's time to sleep now" Shizu said.

"Good night Shizu-san" I said.

"Good night Rimuru-san" Shizu replied.

Morning

I saw a letter on the table in the kitchen.

Rimuru-san the food is on the table I hope you enjoy it we will be home around afternoon. I hope you like your food.

I smile and eat the bacon and egg Shizu-san cook for me.

"Well it's time to take a bath" I said and take my towel inside my room. I also take the newly made shampoo Vesta created. I reach the bathroom the open the door but I was surprised to what I saw.

"I'M SORRY!" I said in embarrassment why did you ask because Hinata is inside the bathroom taking a bath. I immediately close my eyes.

"I'm sorry I will leave now-" I said and start walking but Hinata pull me inside the bathroom and it surprise me.

(Next chapter will be a lemon)