Grand festival preparations

I'm currently having breakfast with Hinata, Shizu and the Saints. We talk about certain topics after that conversation they all head to the training ground to exercise and practice a bit. I clean the dishes that we use. I didn't voluntary clean Shizu-san ordered me. I finished the dishes and we all walk towards the town hall. The Arena and the Castle are close done.

"So what is your plan now Hinata" I asked.

"After 2 or 3 days me and my companions will head back to Ruberios" Hinata said.

"I see but come back for the Grand festival" I said.

"Very well then" Hinata said then someone appear in front of me.

"RIMURU!!!" Ruminas said out of nowhere and hug me tightly.

"Ruminas to tight" I said but she doesn't even listen to me.

"Hehehe Ruminas sure is happy to be back" Shizu said and both of them became quite good friends yesterday.

"Of course because I get to see my beloved Rimuru" Ruminas said while burying her face to my chest.

"Well enjoy your time together I will go to my office and finish my work" Shizu said I gave her a kiss before she left. Hinata also come with Shizu now all that is left is me and Ruminas we then head to the garden I personally design.

"This garden is so nice. Everything is normal and properly organize" Ruminas said while holding my hand.

"Well I heard that you like garden so I created a simple one for you" I said and smile at her. She then rub her face on my cheek.

"Really! That's really romantic of you" Ruminas said with a very positive voice.

"By the way why is Roy or Louis not with you and why is Gunther the only one you bring" I asked.

"Louis and Roy is currently busy finding the best materials for my wedding gown" Ruminas said while looking straight to my eyes.

"You can just ask me to make you the most beautiful gown you know" I said with a smile.

"No I can't let you do everything that will make me look like a useless wife" Ruminas said while pouting.

"Hahaha okay okay I let you do it on your own" I said while caressing her silver hair. After that she lie down on my chest and after about 5 minutes she fell asleep.

"Rimuru-sama can I ask you something" Gunther said.

"Sure what is it" I asked.

"Do you really plan on marrying Ruminas-sama" Gunther asked.

"Yes of course I truly love her you know" I said with a smile.

"I see thank you Rimuru-sama" Gunther said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You see Ruminas-sama have a very painful past she hate being a vampire that's why she ask her father why does she have to be a vampire. His father said that that's just her purpose to be a vampire. Then Ruminas-sama grow hatred towards her father. After sometime she decided to kill him and she successfully killed him. But after that the responsibility of ruling the vampire fall into her even if she wanted to abandoned us there's something stopping her. Then she ruled us even she doesn't wanted too. Because of her we are saved from death. But we vampires can't save her from sadness. But you Rimuru-sama was able to save her. That's why we vampires owe you a big depth." Gunther said.

"I see don't worry I will make her happy no matter what" I said then Gunther kneel and tears starting to fall from his eyes

"Thank you Rimuru-sama" Gunther said.

So Ruminas hate being a vampire but force to be a vampire. Gunther and the vampires is worried about Ruminas this whole time.

Shizu's POV

I'm currently in my office signing papers while Hinata is sitting on the couch reading some manga. Then I try starting a conversation.

"So Hinata what is your plan now" I asked.

"I already said it Shizu sensei in your house." Hinata said.

"I see so can I asked you one important question" I said with a big smile on my face.

"What is it Shizu sensei" Hinata asked.

"Do you like Rimuru-san" I asked.

"W-What are you saying Shizu sensei!?" Hinata said in a high voice.

"Don't lie to me Hinata. Hehehe I know your watching us last night" I said.

"Eh!?" Hinata scream really red.

"Hehehehe so I'm right" I said.

"......" Hinata not saying a word.

"Now tell me Hinata do you like Rimuru-san" I asked again.

"Un" Hinata said.

"I see fufufufu you could have just told that from the beginning" I said with a smile.

"Are you mad at me Shizu sensei" Hinata said looking down.

"Why would I be mad at you" I said.

"Because I like your husband" Hinata said.

"I'm not mad it's really hard not to fall in love with Rimuru-san even Ruminas fall for him. And beside I know you really love him and will not do something to hurt him." I said with a smile.

"But-" Hinata is about to speak again but I stop her.

"No but and I know what your about to say your about to say that are you sure" I said then I said one last thing.

"A king can have multiple wives" I said and continue my work and then I saw sparkle in Hinata's eyes and she smile.

You really need to stop hiding your feelings Hinata.

[You are right Shizu]

Ciel-chan are you listening to us the whole time.

[Yeah I do]

Sometime you can be really creepy Ciel-chan.