Plans for the Festival

Rimuru wake up after a long night. His currently thinking of ways to make the festival go smoothly not like last time. Then he made a decision to defeat Masayuki in the tournament so his skill won't make trouble like what happened a year after the Great Tenma War.

"Hmm... Good morning Rimuru-san" Shizu said while she's still naked. We actually make love last night but we didn't make loud noises because the paladins sleep in the vacant room of our house.

"Good morning Shizu-san" I said a I kiss her forehead.

"Hehehe I will cook our breakfast take a bath for now" Shizu said as she put some clothes on.

"Yes ma'am" I said and walk towards the bathroom. I notice that the door on the bathroom is locked so I wait for the person inside to come out. Suddenly the door opened and the person inside is Hinata. It looks like she take a bath and it's quite steamy inside.

"Good morning" I said but Hinata just walk past me really fast.

Geez you won't get a boyfriend with that attitude. And why did she have to walk really fast. Don't tell me she used all the hot water.

[No master she didn't use all the hot water]

Thank goodness for a moment there I thought I will use cold water. Well I can just enable my cold resistance but she didn't use all the hot water so I will not enable my cold resistance.

After about 20 minutes I got out of the bath and out some clothes on. I then head to the kitchen I see the 4 paladins alongside Hinata and Shizu-san.

"Rimuru-san breakfast is ready" Shizu said while smiling at me.

"Okay I'm gonna be there any minute now" I said as I head to the table. I start eating and it was delicious.

"Rimuru-dono what is your plan now that Tempest is recognize by the church" Arno asked.

"I will hold a festival a grand festival and invite all the leaders of every kingdom in the western nation" I said.

"Oh that would be really nice" Ritase said.

Then someone knock on our door. I immediately go at the door and open it. The person who knock is non other than Vanora. But why is she here. I invited her to come inside. Then Shizu-san bring her some food.

"Thank you Aunt Shizu" Vanora said.

"Aunt?" Hinata raised and eyebrow.

"Who are you exactly miss Vanora" Ritase asked. While Arno and Fritz have their jaw drop. Does both of them like my niece.

"I'm Vanora" Vanora said with a smile.

"I already know your name but who are you exactly" Hinata asked.

"Oh I'm the little sister of Valora and the youngest daughter of the Storm Dragon" Vanora said both Arno and Fritz became stone.

"Hey you two by any chance do you like my nieces" I asked Arno and Fritz

"Eh!? Well you see hehehe..." Arno said.

"Hahaha ummm" Fritz said.

"Haa... Nevermind by the way Vanora why are you here" I asked.

"Oh right Valora neechan said asked you Uncle for permission to visit Aunt Velzard in the frozen continent" Vanora said.

Eh you don't have to asked for my permission she's your Aunt after all.

"It's okay and you don't really have to asked for my permission you can visit her anytime" I said.

"Thank you Uncle Rimuru" Vanora said with a scared tone.

"Oi are you perhaps scared of Velzard" I asked.

"I can't blame her even if she's her Aunt. Frost Dragon Velzard is a scary being she is more powerful than Storm Dragon Veldora and Scorch Dragon Velgrynd" Hinata said.

"You quite have the knowledge about the True Dragons Hinata" I said but she just turn her head away. What is wrong with her.

"Hinata it's not good for a lady to turn her head away when someone is talking to her" Shizu-san said while taking a sip of her coffee.

"You won't get a boyfriend with that attitude" I said after what I said she spit her coffee on my face. I know she didn't mean to it's just her reaction to what I said.

"Hey Hinata that was not nice" Shizu-san while holding a towel and rub it on my face.

"S-sorry" Hinata said.

"Vanora by the way can you give this to Guy when you go in the Frozen Continent" I said gaving her a letter. It's actually an invitation for the grand festival.

"Yes Uncle Rimuru" Vanora said and leave.

"Everything is going smoothly now" I said while stretching my arms.

"When will this grand festival happen Rimuru-dono" Ritase asked.

"A month from now you all can come aswell" I said.

"That will be nice it's been a while since I have a day off" Bacchus said.

"Yeah all we do most of the time is training" Fritz said.

"I agree with you" Arno replied to Fritz.

"Are you 4 complaining" Hinata said.

"NO NO NO HINATA-SAMA" the 4 paladins said in unison. Me and Shizu just laughed.

Now I need to hire Myourmiles and the construction of the arena is going smoothly aswell it will be finish after 2 weeks it's 2 times larger than before. Ramiris will surely come here after 3 days. Now that everything is going well I will take a day off away from paperwork and go to the lake with Shizu-san to relax.