Meeting II

As I explained how me and Veldora know each other all of them we're shocked. But I can't blame them Veldora was a disaster back then that's why Veldanava never let him meet milim because his a bad influence to her. But luckily Veldora got matured a bit. But back to the topic Treyni-san told me the same thing and out plan to attack the Orc have finished now it's time to make a move.

"Souie I want you to inform the Chief of the Lizardmen about what we just discuss here tell them to defence only not to engage an attack" I said to Souie so that what happened last time will happen again.

"Understood Rimuru-sama" Souie said and use his skill to travel to the domain of the lizardmen.

"Now then prepare everyone" I said.

"Yes Rimuru-sama" they said and they go to there task but Shion and Shuna stay while Shizu-san go to our house to prepare food.

"Umm can I ask you why are you two still here?" I asked

"Please Rimuru-sama gave me a ring!!" Shion said and Shuna nodded.
Gosh these two always team up when it comes to me. But they just do it because they look up to me and want to be useful to me but they don't actually need to do that they're my family after all.

Well they're not gonna stop bothering me so better make it. But I have a greater idea. Ciel make two piece of earrings.

[Already done master]

Sometimes Ciel scared me.

I gave them the earrings and both of them jump in happiness after all I make it myself. Even if it's not a ring they burst out of happiness. And then they run towards me and pull me from both side. I tried to break out but I can't. But Shizu-san arrive there holding a knife.

"Rimuru-san dinners ready" she said but she's full of bloodlust.

"O-Okay" I said and go back to my human form. And Shizu-san pull my ear until we got back home.

The next day.

"You got scolded really hard by Lady Shizu Rimuru-sama" Benimaru said.

"Yes I may be powerful against other people but I'm completely weak against her especially when she's mad" I said what happened yesterday is hell. Shizu-san beat me up but not alone Ciel also came out and use a physical body to beat me up also.
For some reason Ciel and Shizu know each other and they're really close. And it seems Ciel tell Shizu-san about her and what her relationship with me. And both whispered at each other  after what they do they look at me with murderous intent and beat me up.

"If that's what gonna happen to me if I got myself a wife I rather stay alone" Benimaru said but I know that his gonna have two wives and it's Momiji and Albis.

"Well if that's what you think I can't change it" I said.

"By the way Rimuru-sama our force is all ready now we just need to wait for Souie's arrival" he said.

"Yes but we still need to be careful maybe the mastermind is still here in the forest watching our next move" I said but Gelmud is not currently here.

"We will Rimuru-sama by the way Rimuru-sama can I ask you a question" he asked me seriously.

"Okay what is it" I replied maybe it's a serious thing.

"How to befriended a dragon" He asked me that's kinda idiotic to ask.

"Umm I don't know either the thing with Veldora just happened hahahaha" I said.

"I see now then I take my leave" He said and leave.

Hey Ciel can I asked you a question.

[What is it Master]

What did you tell to Shizu-san to make her beat me up.

[ It's only for girls Master]

Now I'm really scared of Ciel.

Gelmud POV

"Clayman-sama everything is going well" Gelmud said.

"Good now make sure to do it perfectly you know I hate failure" Clayman said.

"Yes Clayman-sama" Gelmud replied.

"Now now Clayman don't be like that" Laplace said.

"Huh how did you get there Laplace" Clayman asked.

"Now now Can't I have some fun once in a while" Laplace replied.

"I can't stop you now that your already there just be safe Laplace" Clayman said.

"Roger that" Laplace replied.

"Now then let the show begin" Clayman said.