Birth of Valora

The meeting is being right now and Treyni-san warn us about Charybdis. But I have my own plans for Charybdis. Now all we have to do is to take him down or should I say I take him down.

"Rimuru-sama" Treyni-san appeared.

"A Dryad this is the first time I see one" Kaval said.

"There's a calamity approaching" Treyni-san said.

"I see let's take this to the meeting room" I said to them.

"Yes Rimuru-sama" Treyni-san replied.

At the meeting room.

"So what is this calamity your saying great dryad" Rigurd asked.

"It's Charybdis right" I said.

"Rimuru-sama is right Charybdis the child of my guardian deity Veldora-sama is revived" Treyni-san replied.

"Jeez Veldora your a terrible father" I said out loud.

But a voice suddenly replied.

"Hey I haven't announced or approved to it" Veldora said making Fuze and his men panic.

"That's why your a terrible father you don't need to approve if Charybdis is your child he came from you so that's enough evidence that's his your child" I replied to Veldora.

"Rimuru-dono is that" Fuze asked.

"That's Veldora" I said and Fuze past out.

"Guild Master!!" Kaval said and hold Fuze.

"Is that really Veldora Rimuru-san" Elen asked.

"Yes that's him" I replied.

"Kuahahahaha you better be honored mortal" Veldora said.

"Your still a terrible father Veldora" I said to him.

"Ackkk" Veldora said.

"But what are we gonna do now" Elen asked.

"Mwahahaha have you forget something that Charybdis is no match to me" Milim said out loud.

"Don't worry I will take care of him myself" I said.

"But I" Milim replied but cut off by Shizu.

"It's our nation's problem Milim-chan we will take care of this right Rimuru-san" Shizu-san said to me.

"Yes but first we need to make the citizens safe first then we will proceed to the plan I make" I said.

After the evacuation of the citizens I tell them my plan or should I say Ciel's plan. I can handle Charybdis myself but Benimaru and the others will not progress if I do all the work. And now we're in the battlefield. Shizu-san is also fighting. But she's already an awakened hero so she's the most powerful out there after me. Veldora is still inside my imaginary space so his not in the count yet.

"Now let's go!!" Benimaru said and they all charge at the enemy. Like last time Benimaru uses hell flare but after that he cut the megalodon to pieces his training with Hakuro is really paying off. As for Geld he stop a megalodon and his men attack but it didn't work but he throw it to the sky and uses chaos eater and he let Gabiru take the kill. Both of them are really hard to deal when they fight together. As for Hakuro he just watch Gobta and the other Goblins fight the megalodon. While Shizu-san cut 3 megalodon at once well I expect that to an awakened hero but she's still getting stronger I bet she will be a saint after some time. Ranga, Shion, and Souie got there own kill and charge at Charybdis. While Milim is bothering me I have made a plan for Charybdis. And the 3 got hit by Charybdis scales.

"You know you can ask for my help if you want" I said.

"Rimuru-sama" Ranga said.

"Fall back for now I will take care of this now" I said to them.

"But Rimuru-sama" Shion said.

"No need to worry I finished this now" I replied to them and give them a thumbs up.

"As you wish Rimuru-sama" Souie replied.

"Now then time to die but you will be reborn" I said and charge my energy into one single ball of magicule. And then throw it to Charybdis.

"Woahhhhh that's cool" Milim said.

"Hehe as expected of Rimuru-san" Shizu-san said.

"Amazing he took down that monster in one shot" Kaval said.

"Well I expected this" Elen said.

I catch Phobio and start to separate him from Charybdis core. And I put Charybdis on a imaginary space after this talk I will start the operation immediately.

"You okay now" I asked Phobio.

"Where.. I'm sorry for what I've done" Phobio said remembering what happened.

"How did you find where Charybdis seal is" Treyni-san asked.

Phobio explained every detail he knew. And I knew it the one who trick him is non other than Footman and Tear.

"You can come out now" I said.

"Hoh so you notice me" Karion came out.

"Mwahahaha my bestie is really something" Milim said proudly.

"Thank you for letting my men live for what he have done" Karion said.

"It's ok atleast non of my people got hurt from the attack" I replied.

"Is there something I can do to return the favor" he asked me.

"I just want our kingdom to have a non aggression pact" I said.

"Is that it then I Demon Lord no Beastmaster of Eurazania swear to not raise a blade to your nation" After Karion said that he then go back to his nation.

"Now then let's celebrate to our victory" Shion said.

"Yes!!" Everyone said.

"Should we go now Rimuru-san" Shizu-san asked me.

"I will be there I just need to finish some stuff first then I celebrate with you guys" I said and Shizu-san just smile and kiss me on the cheek. Then I teleported to the imaginary space where the core of Charybdis is.

"Ciel now let's start the operation" I said.

[As you wish my Lord]