The Kingdom of Dwargon

We arrive at Dwargon really fast thanks to the help of Ciel. I bring gobta with me again you ask me why nothing special actually. As soon we approach the line of people. All humans and other races looks at me. If you ask me why because my appearance and looks rival that of a goddess the only thing missing is the melons. And then me and Gobta get in the line.

Peoples POV

"Is she a goddess" a merchant said with admiration.

"Maybe she's a princess on a rich kingdom" A woman said

"Her beauty is endless" a teenager said.

Back to Rimuru and the Genius Goblin Gobta.

"Rimuru-sama do you know where we gonna go after we enter" Gobta asking very polite.

"Yes I already make some plan" actually it was Ciel not me. My only plan is go inside go to Kaijin's shop hire him and the others and then go home. But Ciel that plan of mine is very stupid. But I can't blame her I'm really am stupid just a little.

[Beyond stupid my lord]

After I hear that I feel that a sword stab me at the back.

As soon we enter all people looks at me again. I mean why have they don't see anyone as beautiful as I am?

[Report your beauty is a beyond they're expectations master and your outside appearance rivals that of a goddess]

"I see" I just sigh and go to Kaijin's shop.

We enter his shop and it seems Vesta is here to but why.

"Excuse me" I said it and both Kaijin and Vesta look at me.

"Ho Kaijin-dono I didn't know you have a very beautiful costumers who come here" Vesta said

"Um miss do you need something" Kaijin ask with proper manners unlike Vesta.

"Yeah actually I want to hire some people who can help us make house and clothings" I replied to both of them.

"Sorry miss but Kaijin here is busy but not me" Vesta said to me while trying to flirt with me.

"So Kaijin-san what actually are you doing" I asked

"Well you see I need to make 20 long sword made with magic ore" He reply but I can sense that his just being force.

"Oh this might help you Kaijin-san" I take out the magic steel I was hiding in my belly. Both of them was shocked.

"And not just that" I said it and then I take out the 20 long sword. I make a bag behind me that contains it. If I just take it out of me that's a little creepy.

"Ho-how it's more powerful than my craft" Kaijin said.

"Hey actually I just improve them a little and out some of my magicule with it. And I hope I didn't make you upset" I totally make him upset though.

"Maybe a little but thank you do you want something in return" he ask me

"I want your service so I can improve my town if you don't mind" I ask him

"That's ok for me beside I think I can learn more about forging sword with your help miss?" He asked me

"Rimuru and I don't really know much about crafting though" I said

"Well at least I can learn more about it when I arrive at your village" he smiled

"Well I be happy to have you as a subordinate" I smiled