Meeting

After a day after me and Shizu-san said our feelings for each other. I hold a meeting for the upcoming fight against the Orc Lord. But before our meeting the Lizardmen will come here and then Treyni-san after Gabiru.

"Lady Shizu have finally did it" Haruna said.

"Hey Haruna-san don't say it out loud it's embarrassing" I replied to Haruna.

"Come on Lady Shizu everyone already know about it" Haruna said.

"And Lady Shizu did Rimuru-sama gave you that golden ring" Haruna said with a smug face.

"Ye-Yeah he gave it to me after that conversation" I said. Rimuru-san gave me this golden ring with a bright blue gem on it and his wearing a golden ring with a bright red gem.

"Hehehehe Lady Shizu you better take care of that ring" Haruna said.

"O-Of course I will" I will not lose it and I don't even take it off.

Rimuru's temporary office.

"Rimuru-sama did you really gave a ring to Lady Shizu" Shion asked me.

"Yes I did why?" After I said that Shion and Shuna fall on there knees.

"Then Rimuru-sama gave me aswell even as your second wife" Shion said.

"Me too Rimuru-sama" Shuna said aswell.

"Eh!!" How could this happen and besides I also gave Ciel a ring.

[Fufufu I'm taking care of it Master] Ciel said.

"Listen I-"before I could finish my sentence they both jump on me but luckily I got back to my slime form but they both pull me.

"No Shuna-sama" Shion said.

"No let go Shion" Shuna said.

Please help me.

Then the door open and it's Shizu-san thank god. Then she take me away from the two who almost rip me apart.

"Please let go Rimuru-san will be split apart" she said with a smile but that smile is full of murderous intent behind. They both let go of me.

"Thank you now we must get going now there's something we need to do now" she said.

"Yes Lady Shizu" Shion said and Shuna nodded. After me and Shizu left the room they both fell on the floor.

"Thank you Shizu-san I almost torn apart" I said.

"There's no need I just do what a normal girl would do" she replied.

I just nodded and then we head to the office where Benimaru and the others are but before we get there all the Goblins greet both of us in our way. And Gobta is tied up on a tree for some reason. Damn Hakuro and Haruna did really punished him. Well that's actually not concerning me after Gobta ruined my first kiss. And Shizu-san wear that ring I gave her and doesn't take it off. Well that's actually good I put some protection in that ring so she's safe all the time. It block mind control and many other things.

"Oh Rimuru-sama Lady Shizu how have you two been" Hakuro asked.

"It's doing good thanks for asking Hakuro-san" Shizu replied to him and I just nodded.

Then Souei appeared

"Oh Souie what's the matter" I asked him but I already know Gabiru and the other lizardmen have arrived.

"The lizardmen that I report yesterday is now infront of the town" Souie said.

"I see so let's go now" I said and then me and the other go to the front of the town and then see the old stupid Gabiru.

"Listen Goblins a great danger is approaching so be grateful because I'm letting you be under me" He said.

"You weaklings..... weaklings...... Hey nobody here is a weaklings are you sure this is the goblin village you said." Gabiru asked.

"Yes Gabiru-sama this is the village that tame the direwolves" one of Gabiru's men said.

"Is it true that you goblins tame the direwolves" Gabiru asked.

"We didn't actually tame them we just make them our subordinates" I said.

"A slime hahahaha don't lie" he said.

"Ranga" I call Ranga and he appeared infront of Gabiru they talk. And Gabiru keep insulting me infront of Ranga but Ranga propose a deal if he beats me then we would join them. Gobta didn't come in here because his still tied up to that tree and then the fuel begins. Gabiru just charge directly at me but I just slap him and he pass out. Geez he needs to learn to don't underestimate his opponent base on their outside appearance. And then they run away like horses. And then when the sun set down we hold the strategy meeting. Shizu-san is sitting beside me and the other two Shuna and Shion are sitting beside Benimaru and Souie. And then when we're in the middle of our meeting.

"Rimuru-sama there's someone who wants a discussion with you" Souie said.

"It's okay let her I already know who it is" I said and Shizu-san look at me when I said her.

"It's good to meet you leader of the monsters" Treyni-san said.

"It's also nice to see you Treyni-san" I said and she was shocked and the others aswell because how did I know the name of a dryad.

"If I may ask how did you know my name only few beings knows it" she asked me. Well better make an excuse.

"Veldora said it to me" After I said that the room is surprised because of what I said.

"You know my gurdian deity Veldora-sama" she asked me.

"Yes we're friends after all and he told me about you as well and the other dryads" I said and the room is silent.

"Sorry but do you have proof that will make what you said is true." Treyni-san asked.

"Hey Veldora can you help me with this" I asked Veldora.

"Sure no problem Rimuru Kuahahaha" he said and then a voice is heard inside the room.

"Kuahahahaha don't worry dryad Rimuru is telling the truth" all people inside the room heard it.

"Now I believe you Rimuru-sama sorry for doubting you but where is Veldora-sama right now?" She asked me.

"His on a vacation right now he will be back after a year and few months" I said and all the executives look at me.

"What" I asked them.

I explained to them how I know Veldora and they was shocked to what I just tell even Shizu-san is shock but I can't blame them.