Connection

Today is the day King Gazel will visit my growing nation. When we see the arriving pegasus knight we immediately head towards the town entrance.

"It's good to see you again King Gazel I'm happy that your in good health" Kaijin greet him while kneeling.

"It's been a while Kaijin" King Gazel said.

"Your the same slime back then am I right" he asked me.

"Yes" I said and transform to my human form.

"So what is your business in my town King Gazel" I asked him.

"I'm here to see for myself if your an evil being or not"he said and hold his sword.

"So your gonna use your sword to determine if I'm a evil being" I said.

"Your quite sharp" he said.

"Then I shall be the witness to this duel" Treyni-san said.

"A Dryad" the captain of the pegasus knight said.

"Now let's begin" Treyni-san said.

King Gazel rush to me and strike me with his sword but I block it with my sword. I didn't unsheath my sword because it's gonna break his sword. Then after 3 more attacks he use his final attack to me. But I can see it clearly. I block it and the duel is over.

"Hahaha your not an evil being your being kind for not unsheathing your sword" he said.

After that King Gazel meet Hakuro again. After that talk we enjoy our meal.

"Rimuru who is this Lady she's giving a very powerful aura" King Gazel asked.

"Oh this is Shizue Izawa she's my wife" I said making Shizu-san a little embarrassed while making Shuna and Shion jealous.

"Shizue Izawa the champion from 50 years ago!?" The leader of the pegasus knight asked.

"Yes indeed" I said and all of them was shocked.

"I see so Rimuru do you want to enter a diplomatic relationship with my nation" King Gazel said.

"That will be great" I replied.

"Now then all you need is to name your nation" Gazel said.

Should I give it another name or just stick with the old one.

[Master I recommend naming it the Great Kingdom of Tempest]

Oh that's nice thanks Ciel your really a great help everytime.

[Fufufu]

"How about The Great Kingdom of Tempest" I asked him.

"Hahahaha such a wonderful name" Gazel said.

"Now our nation is The Great Kingdom of Tempest and the rulers of this kingdom as the King and Queen are Rimuru-sama and Shizu-sama" Benimaru said.

"And this town shall be call Rimuru" Rigurd said.

"I agree to what you said Rigurd-san" Shizu-san said.

"Capital City Rimuru such a wonderful name" Shion said.

After that feast our nation is now called The Great Kingdom of Tempest. The next day King Gazel left but he will be back after 2 days to bring Vesta here but right now I'm in my house because I deserve a little break.

"Hehe to much work I guess" Shizu-san said.

"Yes I just finish it all so I can go home early" I said and because I want to spend half of the day with Shizu-san I already spend the other half with Ciel I can't have a favorite among them so I give them equal time and attention.

"Hehehe I see you know I can help you with some work if you want" Shizu-san said.

"No it's alright it's my job but there's something I wanted to give to you" I said and give Shizu-san some documents.

"Your building a school Rimuru-san!?" She said with excitement I know she love teaching children and the children in Ingrassia will study here aswell.

"Yes you can teach there if you want Shizu-san I know you love teaching children" I said and Shizu-san hug me.

"Thank you now I have some work to do" she said happily I can't blame her because the only things she do is house work.

"I also assigned Haruna to be your assistant" I said Haruna will more likely be the cooking teacher.

"Thank you Rimuru-san" she thank me again.

"It's no big deal it's my responsibility to make my wife happy after all" I said and she blush.

After that the sun set down and we decided to sleep the next day. Is the start of construction of the school. And I'm planning to make this town not that advance because I kinda remember causing to much problem because of Tempest advancement.

"Rimuru-sama the school is gonna be finished after 2 weeks thanks to Geld's men" Rigurd said.

"Thank you that means the children here will start learning after 2 weeks" I said.

"By the way Rigurd how's our food and other supplies going" I asked.

"It's doing fine Rimuru-sama nothing to be worried about" Rigurd said.

"I see then tell me if something happens" I said

"Yes Rimuru-sama" Rigurd said.