Izawa Shizue

Before we leave Dwargon Kaijin and the 3 brothers go to the elves one last time they invited me and I agree but I stay in my human form so the elves don't rush on me. If you ask why Ciel doesn't want me to get sorounded by the elves. And then they talk about who I'm destined with and then use the crystal ball and I saw Shizu-san again. This time I will save her.

"Rimuru-sama the patrol said that they spotted some humans in the forest" Rigurd said.

"I see I will go there myself you all stay put and prepare some food for them" I said I already know they're hungry after the long run.

"Yes Rimuru-sama" Rigurd said and then prepare a tent and food.

"Now I will save you Shizu-san" I said and fly to there direction.

On the side of Kaval and his party

"Why the hell did you stab that ant Kaval" Elen shouted.

"Your suppose to be a good leader" said by Gido.

"If I die I will hunt you!"Elen shouted

"That won't happen because I'm gonna die with you too HAHAHAHA" Kaval said.

Then Shizu decided to to attack the monsters in order to slow them down.

"SHIZU-SAN!" Elen shouted very worried about Shizu.

Then Shizu beat 3 of the ants but she thought all of them are dead but one get up and charge at Shizu. Then Shizu got weaken and fall to the ground.

"SHIZU-SAN!" Elen shouted

But when Shizu is about to get hit black lightning struck the ant and killed it without leaving a trace.

Rimuru's POV

'Seriously are they magnets they always attract monster for some reason' I said.

[Report they're idiots that don't think before they act]

Well I agree to what Ciel told me. But Kaval and his party wasn't so bad only if they think first.

[Master it's time]

"Right let's go" I said and fly to there direction.

Then when Shizu is about to get hit I use black lightning just enough to kill the ant monster. And then I land and give Shizu her mask.

"Sorry about that are you alright" I asked.

"Yes thank you" she replied.

Just seeing her again give me great joy. Just like when I accept Ciel as my first wife.

"Thank you miss umm" Elen asked.

"Hahaha Rimuru and not miss" I said I don't like being called miss. But I do look like a girl after all so I can't help it.

[Report your other human form is gonna be done after a week from now]

'Eh is that so maybe I use it sometimes '
"What are you doing in the forest by the way it's dangerous here after the disappearances of the Storm Dragon lot of monsters attack happened here" I asked but it's my fault why lot of monsters attack people.

"Oh we're assigned to investigate the forest after the disappearances of Storm Dragon Veldora" Gido said.

"I see you all look exhausted why don't you come with me in my village so you all can rest" I asked them.

"Really thank you so much" Elen replied very happy.

We arrive at the village and we are greet by Rigurd and the other Goblins. Haruna guide them to the tent and offer them some food.

"Umm I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you living with monsters Rimuru-san?" Kaval asked

"Well you see I'm a monster too"
I change to my slime form and they're shock to what they see.

"Nice to meet you I'm Rimuru I'm not a bad slime" I said and then Shizu get that joke. And then I transform in the human form again.

"I didn't know slime can talk" Elen said.

"Hahaha well I'm gonna leave you all for a second there are things I need to do" I said and then leave and go to the hill I always go to then Shizu-san go there aswell.

"Slime-san are you am otherworlder" She asked.

"Yes I am I'm surprised you know" I replied to her with a smile .

"This village is so peaceful slime-san" she said.

"You can stay here if you want" I said to her but I know she will decline because of the kids in Ingrassia.

"I love too but I just caused problem to you and this town's people" she said

And then I show her the Japan I know and then she left and the next day the day of that accident. Iftit broke out and got on a Rampage.

"SHIZU-SAN" Elen calling Shizu.

"Elen fall back I will handle this" I said to them.

"But Shizu-san is our companion we need to help too" Kaval said.

"Don't worry I can handle this just fall back now trust me" I give them a smile and then they fall back.

"Now I will take care of you now Ciel" I said

[Yes my lord]

I use my Ultimate Skill and then put Ifrit where Veldora is. After that I created a new fire spirit. And then I wait for Shizu to wake up. Elen and the others are worried.

"Slime-san" Shizu said in a low voice.

"Yes Shizu-san" I replied.

" I think I won't last long" she said.

Just hearing those words again breaks my heart. But I will save her this time for sure.

"Don't say that Shizu-san they're still you need to do right?" I asked her.

"Yes but my body is at it's limit" she said while tears fall down from her eyes.

"Don't worry Shizu-san I can help you I won't let you die" I said.

"But why are you helping me Slime-san" she asked.

"I will tell you everything when your condition is stable" I replied.

"Thank you Slime-san" she said with a smile.

'Ciel proceed now'

[Yes my lord]

[Giving the fire spirit to the individual named Shizue Izawa]

[Successful regeneration of the body is proceeding 'Succesfull' the individual named Shizue Izawa has now acquired the life span of a majin]

After that I tell to Shizu-san about the timeline and what happened to the other timeline. She got sad after what she heard about Yuuki but she already have a suspicion about it a long time ago. Then I told her everything she had to know about me and the other things.

"Sorry Slime-san I cause you so much trouble especially with Yuuki" she said.

"No not at all beside I do all of this because I want to save you" I smiled at her

Her face got red after Rimuru said those words. She then trust Rimuru after telling her what happened last time.

"Shizu-san I like you to stay here so the previous timeline won't change and don't worry I will save those kids after a year" I said to her.

"If you say so I trust your words" Shizu replied.

Then Shizu said goodbye for now to Elen the the other two. She gave them advise so they don't get to trouble. And I also gave them the items like last time but more improve one's. And then they leave the town.

"Slime-san let's go back" she said.

I smiled back at her and said.

"Okay let's go back"