The Goblins

While I'm just chilling inside the cave I know chaos is starting outside the world. Well I'm called the Chaos Creator after all. I wondered for a month in the cave and finally I reach the door outside and it open. Well I just walk past them they won't be alerted by a slime.

"Huh a slime" Elen said it with confusion

"Let's just go and investigate so we can go back home already"

"Ok" Elen replied

I released some of my aura so the goblins will notice me.

"Ciel are they close now" well I can just use my magic sense but I just ask Ciel because why not.

[Yes my lord]

"Yosh" I replied to Ciel and then they appear. As I saw Rigur in his old self I kinda miss what he likes in the past timeline. He got married to Haruna for some reason. Well I can't control love.

"Strong one do you have any business here" Rigur said

"No just passing by you all look scared is there a problem" I already know the problem but I just ask it.

"There is strong one but I will tell you if you come with us and meet our elder" Rigur replied with desperation

"Ok I come with you" well here we go again.

Rigurd tell me everything about the direwolves and they ask me for help like last time I ask them for return. And like last time they offer there loyalty to me. Well here we go again.

"Now that Veldora is gone we can conquer the forest. We will shower on the blood of goblins tonight" Ranga's father said to all the direwolves and they charge at the village.

"Huh a slime" the leader of the direwolves said.

"Hey I won't let you all have it your way I won't let you kill all the goblins" well better make it sound cool.

"A mere slime can't do anything to us" Ranga's father then charge first.

"What the-" the leader of the direwolves got caught in steel threads.

"Now (Water Blade)"I sliced his head off like the last time.

"Now I give you all a choice submit to me or die" I only killed the leader and the other direwolves that suppose to die didn't die that means more wolf.

The nest day.

"Ok everyone I will give you all names as a symbol that you all are my subordinates." Well here we go again naming monsters that will cause a major chaos.

They all cheer upon hearing those words from me. Seeing them like this again makes me very happy. After I named all of them now to make sure that I don't make the same mistake as before I will change some rules here.

"Now I only have 3 rules that you must follow. First is no attacking humans but if they try to hurt or kill anyone of you then that's an exception. The second is no fighting among yourselves. And the last one is no belittling other races" Now I'm sure the Farmus problem will be okay now.

"Does anyone have questions" I ask all of them but a I already know what are there gonna ask.

After I answer every last question of them. I order them to make a house but like last time they failed but I'm not really mad at them seeing this all again makes me happy.

"Ok everyone I will go to dwargon to hire some people who can help us so I assigned Rigurd to be the goblin lord make sure to live up to that title" Now everything is ok should I go to Dwargon with my slime form or human form?

[Master I recommend using your human form to avoid some conflict to humans]

"Thank you for the advice Ciel"

[No need to thank me my lord as your partner and first wife it's my obligations]

Well I'm use thanking her but she always say that to me but I know she likes it when I thank her. I changed to my human form and everyone got shocked on what they saw. For some reason when I become a god like being I become very beautiful it's like I'm a goddess or some sort and my appearance is very different from before only a little trace of Shizu-san appearance is left.

"Rimuru-sama is very beautiful" Haruna said with a spark on her eyes.

"Now now we still have lots of things to do" they all come back to they're senses after I say that but I'm still curious if I can use my appearance as a human before I got reincarnated.

[Yes you can my lord]

"Eh really" I'm shocked after hearing what Ciel said.

[I'm already working on it but I recommend not using it as your normal appearance my lord]

"Well if you say so I will trust your words" I also don't want to because I'm kinda a mess on that appearance.

"Now let's go!"

"Yes Rimuru-sama!" All the goblins said it with excitement.

We travel for about 3 hours. I use my teleportation magic without them noticing. Now we arrive at Dwargon.