Shizu's Confession

I've been trying to pull myself together to say my feelings to Rimuru-san but I've always failed because of nervous. I just can't really do it for some reason. Then my mother gave me an advice and when I wake up. I've gather all my courage. This day will be it the day I will tell Rimuru-san about my love for him. I said all those in a loud and proud voice but I didn't think that there will be some people around the house.

"Kyaaa Lady Shizu has finally decided" Haruna said happily.

"Eh? Eh!!!" I was confused when I first heard it and when I look where the voice came from. It's from Haruna with other Goblinas and they're also with Hakuro and Kurobe-san.

"Hohoho such strong statement Lady Shizu" Hakuro said.

"Indeed hahaha" Kurobe said.

"D-Did you all hear everything" I asked really embarrassed.

"Yes!! Loud and clear Lady Shizu" Haruna said.

Why the hell did I shout that loud. Forgive me mother but it seems I embarrassed myself already.

"We will help you Lady Shizu with your confession all of us will help you" Haruna said while the other Goblinas are cheering.

"Hohoho I will find a perfect place for this event then Haruna take Lady Shizu and make sure she's ready. Kurobe help me make something." Hakuro said.

"W-Wait" I said but Haruna pull me outside of the house.

Haruna and the Goblinas gave Shizu a perfect clothes for her plan of confession. While Kurobe make a bench and Hakuro put it on top of a hill where there's a lot of flower and have a perfect view when the sun set down.

"I didn't know you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to romantic stuff Hakuro-san" Kurobe said.

"Hohoho believe it or not I do" Hakuro said.

"Now then the last thing you need is get Rimuru-sama here am I right" Kaijin said when Kurobe and Hakuro heard it they all look back and saw Kaijin there.

"Kaijin-san I didn't know your here and what are you talking about bringing Rimuru-sama here" Kurobe said trying to lie about there plan.

"Hahaha there's no need to lie Kurobe-san I already know about this preparation" Kaijin said.

"Hohoho your quite the sharp one Kaijin-san" Hakuro praised Kaijin.

"Hahaha not that much" Kaijin replied.

"So who's gonna get Rimuru-sama" Kurobe asked.

"Don't I will get Rimuru-sama here" Kaijin said.

"Hohoho thank you for the help Kaijin-san" Hakuro thank Kaijin.

"Hahaha there's no need to thank me this is the only thing I can do to help Lady Shizu" Kaijin said.

"Hohoho now let's finish all of this and get to the plan" Hakuro said and the two nodded.

Meanwhile in the room where Shizu and The Goblinas are.

"Umm do I really need to dress up" I asked them and they look at me.

"What are you saying Lady Shizu of course you do your gonna confess  your feelings to Rimuru-sama that's why you need to look good." Haruna said.

"But-" Before I was able to say the next word. They look at me again.

"No but Lady Shizu" And then they all get back on dressing me up.

Why did it all ended up like this. I shouldn't have said that out loud. I just hope they don't watch. They won't watch would they because that's kinda creepy right.