four.

Woah.

I was definitely NOT expecting that. But it all makes sense.

h/c- hair color

h/c- hair color

YOUR POV

We had ended classes, and once again, I headed off to the library. Michiko kept teasing me about Bakugo walking me back to my dorms all of yesterday and today.

Flashback

"Oh, my, god."

I jumped when i heard Mich's voice. Fuck, she saw me. Time for the teasing to begi-

"NO. WAY. I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" MIchiko was going crazy, jumping up and down and screaming her head off. I facepalm and sigh. People in the common room were starting to look at us weird now.

"Mich, calm down. He just happened to have an umbrella and decided to share it. It's literally no big deal-"

"NO BIG DEAL?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? BITCH, THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU THINK IT IS!! I need to start planning yall's wedding right now. Oh my god, I can already see it, a ton of ash blonde and h/c babies running around and-"

"Michiko! Don't get ahead of yourself! We've literally only spoken twice!" People were starting to listen in on our very private convo. Ugh, such nosy people.

Before anything else was spilled from my best friend's mouth, I quickly pull her away back to her dorm room where she continue to tease the life out of me.

End

"Oh Michiko. Whatever am I gonna do with you," I sighed, as I took my seat in the library. It was pin drop silent, other than the leaves rustling out in the wind. Strange, the weather today was all sunny and warm, whereas yesterday was gloomy.

A few minutes flew by, and I was really deep in my studies, when suddenly, the chair in front of my scraped the ground.

Now who the fuck could that be? I thought, but didn't lift my head up. I readjusted my reading glasses and continued studying.

The person in front of me was quite loud though. They removed their books with such force that the entire library's silence was disrupted. I look up, irritated to see who was interrupting my study time.

Guess who it is?

Katsuki Bakugo. Looking right at me. With his shiny red orbs. I gaze at him for a while and send him a quick smile.

His glare on me softened, and his cheeks turned a rosy pink, much like how they were yesterday. I didn't question it though, but just continued to study.

Hours flew by, and soon after, it was time to head to the dorms. In the entire time I was studying though, I felt like he was staring at me the entire time? Whatever, lemme not get to ahead of myself.

I slowly pack my books back, and his full attention was on me once again. Weird. As I stood up, I decided to grab a science textbook from one of the shelves, then completely head out. I walk over and grab it, checked it out with the librarian, and went out.

The sun was setting, and the evening walk back to the dorm was majestic. The cicadas were buzzing, limp flowers and leaves were falling, and there was a light breeze surrounding the area. I sighed with content.

"Hey!"

My peaceful moment was suddenly interrupted yet again. I wonder who it could be this time? Who am I kidding. It definitely isn't me that's being called.

I continue walking, but the footsteps just go closer.

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?" A voice growled behind me. I turn around to find the same ash blonde glaring at me like he's burning holes through my skull.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were talking to me," I replied. I continue walking and he follows behind me.

"Tch. Even if I wasn't calling you, you should still look behind and check just in case," he huffed as he caught up next to me. Now, we were walking side by side.

"Thanks Bakugo, I'll keep that in mind for next time," I say sarcastically, but he doesn't say anything.

We continued walking back to the dorms, but I still needed to know why he was doing this. Why he was walking me back, why he stares at me a lot, I find a bit odd.

"Hey, Bakugo, can I ask you something?" I start. I also stopped walking so that I could get his full attention. He grunted in response as my sign to continue.

"I know this seems weird, but, why do you stare at me a lot? Like at lunch the other day, and today in the library?"

"Because you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

Woah.

I was definitely NOT expecting that. But it all makes sense.

My eyes widen at his straightforward confession as I blushed. How could he even say it without backing down. I avert my gaze to avoid his.

"Uhh, thank you. I really wasn't expecting that answer."

We continue walking side by side till we reach the dorms, and never did I once look up from the ground. I was about to dash inside when he pulled me into his chest.

"See you tomorrow dumbass," he said and pushed me back, walking back to his respected dorms, leaving me at the front of mine with a shocked expression on my face.

This boy will be the death of me. And I don't even know him that well.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Okay, I've just realized how tough it can be writing a wattpad book. So I've decided to update it every other day. Fair? Fair. I'm piling with tones of school work, I can't wait for summer time. Also, today is just a short chapter. I really wanna get into the deep deets soon, but not tooo soon you know? Anyways, don't forget to give feedback, vote and recommend.

Stay safe lovelies <33

-M