six.

"You should smile more. You look pretty like that."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Our study sessions went on like the for the next two weeks. We never took it further than that, or less than that. The session would always start off with us sitting on the floor, him dragging me closer, and holding me by the time it was over.

It's not like I wanted him to go further though.

It was the week of my tests, so sadly, there would be no more cuddle- I mean, study sessions with Katsuki anymore. It sucks, because that's probably the only interaction I would ever have with him again.

Or so I thought.

"Hey Michiko, I don't think Bakugo would want to hang out with me anymore. I mean, he did say that he was only studying with me because he had nothing better to do. So since we'll be done soon, what would be the point of us studying anymore?"

After the first night of our study session. I told Mich everything that had happened. I mean, she is my best friend, why would I leave her in the dark.

Plus, she's had way more dating experience than me. Like, to the max. She's bisexual, so she has a fair amount of knowledge acquired from dating.

"I keep telling you, he likes you. Have you heard the shit his friends say about him? They've literally never seen him help anyone the way he helped you, and that's saying a lot considering how he is around people," she stated. "Trust me, he's not gonna get rid of you that easily. He's definitely gonna find a way to keep your bond going."

I sat in silence and listened to her words. I mean, he did approach me first. Maybe she has a point.

"Okay everyone, It's time for you to enter the examination room. Please follow me," Ms. Yukizome, our homeroom teacher said cheerfully. I groaned and got up. Michiko followed behind me as our class headed off.

"Good luck class! I know you got this!" Ms. Yukizome said quickly, and departed back to our class.

Timeskip

"That was an absolute fucking nightmare," Michiko said out loud huffing. I chuckled. "You should've studied Mich. I would've gladly helped you out too you know," nudging her softly. The two of us were currently headed back to our dorms.

"And cockblock you and your soon to be husband? Thank you, next," she snickered. My eyes widen as I hit her harder.

"Michiko! You can't say shit like that in the open so loud! And, he's not my-"

"Hey! Dumbass!"

I pause. We both turn around, and sure enough, it was the ash blonde. He was trudging up to us with a scowl on his face.

Once he finally reached us, he glared at me. Michiko read the room, smirked at me and rushed off to the dorms.

"So, how were your exams? Are you guys done?" He asked.