thirteen.

"So, when do we get to meet him?"

"Mum!"

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

"Huh? Where am I?"

I looked at my surroundings. White walls, Bright light, beeps. I was in the Nurse's Office. 

"My head hurts..."

I slowly began to walk to the door, but the pounding on my head refrained me from doing so. Recovery Girl and Michiko quickly burst through the door.

"Y/n! Are you feeling any better?" Mich asked, coming to my side to help me sit back down. I shook my head no. I was too tired to talk. 

"I see you have aa headache dear. It was quite a blow you took," Recovery Girl says softly, as she hands me two pills. "Here. These will be able to reduce your headache. If you want, you can go and continue watching the tournament-"

"No, she's resting here until she stops hurting," Michiko replied firmly, and helped me get back into bed. I had no objections to that. I was tired. 

The two excused themselves and left me and my thoughts. What even happened after i blacked out? More so, who brought me all the way here? 

That's a stupid question. It was obviously the robots. 

I could feel the pain meds beginning to work their magic. Soon after, I drifted off to sleep.

TIMESKIP

It was now the end of the day and we were heading home. Thankfully, the school gave us a three-day weekend, and we didn't have to stay in the dorms. 

Katsuki, Todoroki and Tokoyami were the winners. I wasn't surprised. 

The fight was the last time I saw Katsuki. Not that I was complaining though, he'd been in a horrible mood the entire day and I didn't want to add more flames to the fire. 

He didn't look for me either. 

Not that I was mad about it or anything. 

.•° ✿ °•.

"HEY LOSERS! I'M HOME!"

I heard quick footsteps approaching me as I set my belongings down next to the coat rack of our home door. 

"Y/N!!!"

Yuki came over and jumped into my arms. It's been forever since I last talked to my little gremlin. I missed him so much. 

"Hey 'Ki! You're so big I don't think I'll be able to carry you!" I giggled as I began to tickle him. 

"How's my big girl doing?" 

I look up and there she was. 

My world. My everything. Mom.

I ran over and gave her the biggest hug ever and she lifted me off my feet. 

"I missed you so much my darling," she said softly. I nuzzled my nose into her lavender scented hair. How i missed that scent. 

"Me too mum,"

"Y/N! We made you a feast because we saw you on TV!" Yuki yelled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of my mother's grasp. She just chuckled. 

"Yuki, let her rest first. I bet she's tired," she said. "Y/n, why don't you take a shower first, then we can eat? You can grab a minor snack before if you're starving," she concluded as she walked into our pantry, trying to find me a snack to munch on. 

"It's fine mum, I'll freshen up first," I replied as I began to trudge up the stairs. The two below just giggled at my lazy figure. 

Once I had finished, we came down and ate. She had cooked me my fave meal, and we left no scraps. Yuki was watching Toy Story inside, as me and mum decided to have a little girl time on the back porch outside. 

"So, any boys you fancy?" She stated, and I giggled at her bluntness. 

Ever since Dad died, Mum and me have gotten closer. She's become more quiet and reserved, like her flame's dying. My only wish is for her to keep on pushing on. She's the strongest woman I know. Losing her would be losing my other half. 

I like our relationship a lot because I can tell her anything and she won't judge. I tell her all the boy drama, all the girl drama, heck, even the teacher drama. 

"Well, there is one. We had study dates together, and he even took me on a real date. We've even kissed before." She raised her eyebrow at this. 

"But, since the festival, I don't think he likes me like how I like him," I continued. "He was really rude to me. I know we had to focus on the festival or whatever, but he was just, straight up cold! I know his normal personality is hotheaded, but he's never been that way with me. So, what changed?" I could feel tears threatening to spill but I just blinked them away. 

"Is his name Katsuki Bakugou by any chance?" 

I stared at her with wide eyes. "How did you know that?"

She chuckled. "Just a lucky guess." 

I don't think I should tell her he was the one that carried her out when their match ended. She'll figure that out for herself.

"Listen sweetie. I think he does like you. He probably just has a hard time expressing his feelings. He looks like he has a lot of walls up that he doesn't want to be broken down, but you're doing it anyway. It could be new territory for him. Just give him time," she concluded softly.

"Thanks for that mum. You really are the best."

...

"So, when do we get to meet him?"

"Mum!"

.•° ✿ °•.

After the chat I had with mum, I went and laid in bed. I opened my window and stared into the night sky. 

My head was flooded with Katsuki. Going on more dates with him, sharing more kisses with him, possibly even having a future together- 

I sighed and slapped my cheeks. For now, I'll just give him time like what mum said. It'll come naturally. Problem is, the last time i said that, we kind of made out...

Whatever. This time, I'm going to give him as much time as he needs. After today, I don't know if he would want to see more of me anyways. 

It'll be easy. 

Right?

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hi again! Just a short, fluffy chapter of Y/n and her mum's relationship. I have a LOT planned for the next chapters... ;) Hope you enjoyed this one though! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't forget to like, vote, recommend, comment, everything! 

As always, stay safe lovelies!

-M