10k Special!

"Have you ever heard of the chapstick challenge?

THIRD POV

It was a sunny day in the UA, as most students were enjoying their weekend by doing extracurricular activities, resting, or simply having fun with their friends.

Y/n was in her dorm room, just lolling around on her bed, bored as ever. 

"I hope Michiko's date is going well," she muttered to herself, opening her contact list. 
"I should probably call Kat and see if he's done for training."

She tapped his Caller ID and watched it ring once, twice, then he picked up. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing. I'm bored."

"Well dumbass, I'm not. I'm still training."

Y/n groaned. "You've been training for hours Kat! Give it a rest."

"I have to if I want to be Number One. See you later," and with that, he cut the phone. 

Y/n groaned again and licked her dry lips, grimacing as she felt them slightly creased. She got up from her bed and headed to her dresser, looking for some chapstick. 

"Crap, I'm all out. I think I'll run to the store and get some quickly before Kat finishes," she said to herself, quickly freshening up her face and running off to the store. 

Once she reached, she grabbed two normal flavors, as well as five different fun flavors to try out. She headed to the counter to pay.

"That's quite the amount of chapstick you got there," the cashier teased. "Are you trying to do the chapstick challenge with someone? Because you picked some splendid flavors."

Y/n looked at the counter in confusion. "Chapstick challenge? What's that?"

The cashier chuckled. "You or your significant other puts on one flavor of chapstick, and the other needs to kiss you or them and guess the flavor that was put on. It's quite the fun game to play you know."

Y/n smirked internally as she paid for her purchased items and left. 

Chapstick challenge huh, sounds interesting...

.•° ✿ °•.

"Hey Kat, have you ever heard of the chapstick challenge?

The couple were sitting on Y/n's bed. The sun was setting soundly, which created a magical orange color to seep through and enlighten the room. Bakugou stared at his girlfriend with the same confusion she had. "No, what's that?"

Y/n giggled. "I put on some chapstick and you have to guess the flavor of it. I'll cover your eyes so you don't see what I'm putting on."

"So how am I supposed to guess?"

"By kissing me dummy."

As he heard this, his eyes widened slightly, and a furious blush spread across his face. 

Sure, he would love to participate, but how long could his restraint last?

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," he grunted, causing Y/n to beam at his answer.

She blindfolded him, and put on the first flavor.

She pecked his lips lightly. "Okay, what flavor is it?"

"You idiot, I couldn't even feel anything cause of how short it was. Do it longer," he demanded, and she obliged. The second peck lingered longer than the first. 

"It's Cola."

"Correct! Good job Kat!"

Second flavor, same peck time. Y/n was now kneeling between his spread legs, and his back was against her headboard. Her palms were on his lower chest for balance as she leaned in. 

"It's Pizza flavored."

"How are you so good at this?" She exclaimed, causing him to smirk. 

Third flavor. 

Bakugou's hands were wrapped around Y/n's frame, and her hands had moved from his chest to his shoulders.

"You ready? This one's tough," she said softly, as her lips were lingering near his. She could feel like steady breathing.

"Whatever, do it," he said huskily. 

Y/n leaned in for a peck, but the second she pulled away, Bakugou's hand creeped up to the back of her head and pushed her back, turning it into a heated lip lock. Y/n gasped.

"Mphf, Kat, you can't do that-" 

"It's Mint Chocolate," he interrupted her briefly, and slammed his lips back onto his. Y/n was fumbling, as her shaking hands combed through his ash blond hair and tugging at the locks. This caused him to groan under his breath.

Y/n opened her legs so she was straddling him in a more comfortable position. His muscly arm was wrapped around her wist, while the other kept her head in place. Bakugou's lips moved from her mouth to her neck, biting and sucking on as much skin as he could. The blindfold was long gone, tossed somewhere in the heat of the moment.

"Kat," Y/n whimpered, her hands on his chest as she attempted to push him away feebly, to make no changes at all. She bit down on her bottom lip to suppress more whimpers and sharp breaths from falling out. 

After some time, Bakugou finally stopped and admired his work on her neck. He kissed Y/n's lips softly before gazing at her dazed figure. 

"Uhh, why did you do that all of a sudden?" she hazily asked him, steadying herself with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I like Mint Chocolate. It's my favorite flavor."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Oh my gosh I can't believe we're at 10k views already! I'm so grateful for all of your votes, comments and reviews. I love each and every one of you, and I really hope you enjoyed this short special I wrote (major throwback to 2017 or was it 18?). The new chapter will be up later as well!
So how we feeling about this? I actually wrote the first paragraph of my A/N before writing the actual chapter LMAOOO... Idk what this was but I guess here? :) Also FYI, idk if Mint Choc is ACTUALLY Bakugou's favorite flavor, I just assumed cause you know, he likes spicy stuff, and mint is sorta like that? I'm not sure, but it isn't canon. Just a heads up!

Remember to vote, comment, share, AND WORK HARD IN SCHOOL!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M