seventeen.

"Fucking finally."

When you see '§', play the song. 

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

After the horrible end to the festival that I had, I told mum about the tragic events that happened. 

She didn't even get mad at him, which was what shocked me.

"I promise you Y/n, he does like you. Your father was the same way when he met me. Some people are just scared to love, that's all."

Like, what the fuck? 

I didn't hold a grudge against her or anything. After all, my mum is almost never wrong about such situations, just like Michiko. 

So, that probably means I still have a chance...

No. He made it clear he doesn't care about me. I just have to forget about him for now, and focus on other things. 

.•° ✿ °•.

I woke up to light pattering on my window and a throbbing headache. My room was darker than usual, and when I went to open my curtains, a misty haze greeted me back. I sighed, as all the memories from yesterday's event came flooding back into my memory. 

"What is up with the weather these days? One day it's sunny, and the next it's gloomy as heck. It definitely matches my mood though," I muttered as I trudged into my bathroom

I looked sick. My eyes were swollen and puffy from all the crying I did yesterday, and light bags were beginning to form. My cheeks were more puffy than usual as well. I groaned. 

"Why am I all swollen up? Ugh..."

I freshened up as much as I could to reduce the swelling, but that only helped so far. I gave up and went downstairs for breakfast. When mum saw me, she gasped.

"Oh my- what happened to your face?" she exclaimed softly, as Yuki started giggling. 

"I don't know. It's probably something that I ate yesterday at the stands."

"You should go get some medicine. I have to take Yuki out for a playdate then go for my shift at the hotel. You could ride with us if you want," she suggested. 

I sighed. Why not? It's better than staying cooped up in my room watching romance movies and crying some more. Anything to make me forget about my misery.

.•° ✿ °•.

"Alright Yuki, don't be naughty okay?" I said to my little brother, kissing his forehead. I went up to my mum and gave her a hug. 

"Bye sweetie. Here's money for your medicine, and some for your lunch," she said, handing me 6000 yen and an umbrella. 
"Thanks mum. Stay safe you too!"