50k Special!

"You look hot in that."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Halloween. How do I even explain it?

I love everything about it. The decorating period, the costumes, the parties, the scary movie marathons... It's generally an amazing time to experience, especially being a teenager.

Dad always used to take me trick-or-treating when I was a younger, but ever since he passed away, it just hasn't felt the same. I miss those times.

It's currently one week till October 31st, the magical day. Kat is currently in my dorm, and I'm persuading him to match costumes with me. 

"Kat, c'mon! We can take cute couples pics in them."

"No."

"But Kat-"

"No."

I sighed. I love him, I really do. He can be really infuriating at times though...

"Why not?"

"We'll look dumb."

'Kat, everyone dresses up for halloween..."

He groaned, rolling his head off my chest and into the pillow next to me. He looked up and attempted to angrily pout at me. I giggled. 

"You're cute babe, but we're dressing up anyways. We won't wear cringe costumes, I promise! We can dress up as Batman and Catwoman. Both suave and sexy. Don't you think so?" I pleaded. This made him sit up and actually consider it.

I looked at him with an imploring face, hoping he would give in. Soon after, he sighed and waved his hand.

"Fine, we can do that. But only because Batman's cool," he grumbled, repositioning his head in my chest and shutting his eyes. I beamed.

"Ahh! We're gonna look so cool!" I exclaimed, grabbing his face by his jaws and peppering kisses on his face. He softly glared at me. 

"Hey, stop it! I'm trying to sleep."

.•° ✿ °•.

It was finally Halloween! UA decided to hold a festival, but students who wanted to leave and do activities outside campus were still permitted to. Kat and I still didn't know what we were going to do, so I went to the 2A dorms to wait for him and ask.

I was in my costume, and not to toot my own horn, but I looked, and felt, amazing. The costume managed to emphasize my figure and squeezing it in all the right places, and my makeup looked stunning. My lashes had beautiful volume and my lips were a glossy tinted color. 

Honestly, Kat is one lucky man.

I opened the doors and walked in, admiring all of 2A's decorations. Most of them were in the common rooms already in their costumes, just chatting about their evening plans. When I walked in, however, it became quiet.