thirty.

"Y/n, I've been hearing some stuff."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Michiko and I are having a blast in Cuba. The food, the festivity, just everything about it makes me happy.

I really wish Katsuki was here experiencing it with me though.

Mirana took Michiko and I on a spa date. We were all getting facials, as well as massages and nail treatment. Currently, we were getting pedicures and manicures.

"So, auntie-"

"Don't call me that. It makes me sound old. Miranda is just fine."

"Okay... so, do you have any other siblings?"

"Sí, we do. There's one more brother, but he lives in the States. He's my elder. Your father was the baby of the family, just like Yuki."

"That's cool! Will I be able to meet him?"

"Ummm..." she starts off.

"The problem is, we lost contact with him after your father passed on. He came for the funeral and just... left. We were all so shocked that he did that, because your father looked up to him more than anything."

"Oh..." That really sucks. I was looking forward to meeting all of my relatives.

"Do you know what he does for a living?"

She smiled lightly. "Yes. Rumor has it that he's a pro-hero there, but no one has come forth to confirm."

My eyes widen. Maybe Kat could know about him? Or Deku? I Heard he's pro-hero crazy...

"My boyfriend is actually a pro- hero in training you know," I started off. I love talking about him, even if it makes me sound slightly obsessed.

"Oh really? Do carry on!"

So I did. I told her all about how we met, to the sports festival, to the rainy day confession. Michiko fell asleep, the warm water she had her feet soaked in made her drowsy.

"I'm happy you've found someone this early on in life. You need to bring him to meet the family! And the fact that he likes spicy food made him ten times better," Mirana exclaimed, making me giggle.

"What about Michiko? Do you have a lover?"

Her, who was a light sleeper, woke up immediately. She groggily wiped her eyes with her other hand that wasn't being worked on and yawned.

"Hmm?"

"Oh, sorry for waking you up my dear. I just wanted to know if you had a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?"

Michiko frowns, remembering the bittersweet memory of Reira. "Yeah, I had one. We were supposed to spend summer together but... she stood me up. Y/n was nice enough to bring me along on the trip," she muttered. Mirana quickly apologized for bringing it up.