thirty eight.

"What did I fucking tell you."

Recap: Katsuki and Y/n have finally gotten some alone time together to discuss the past few days

Recap: Katsuki and Y/n have finally gotten some alone time together to discuss the past few days. Will it be useful, or uncover more truths in the story?

THIRD POV

Katsuki cleared his throat and shifted around his seat awkwardly while Y/n watched and sighed.

"Hey, are you gonna talk to me or what? It's not fun going on a date with your boyfriend who looks like he doesn't wanna be here," she spoke, causing him to look into her eyes.

"Look, Y/n, it's just-"

"I know you saw the photos of me and Ichiro, okay, and whatever you're thinking, just stop it. I'm still very much your girlfriend."

His frown softened a little after he heard her say that. It felt like years since.

"And I never thought you'd get that impression from the photos anyways Kat like I thought you trusted me?" Y/n's face turned into that of hurt while Bakugou remained silent.

"When I called you that night in Cuba I was dying to know what I did until Ichiro suggested the reason. Then I called you and it was like we had already broken up," She exclaimed, starting to tear up.

"That was the reason why we came back early. Just for me to see you with a new hero on the news - I mean seriously? Hot new hero couple? You've got to be joking Kat," a tear finally rolled down her cheek.

"It hurts, and I know you've felt this pain before. So why are you doing it to me? Why are you still ignoring me when you know the truth? I shouldn't even be fucking apologizing right now, but I'm going to because I love you Kat, and I want this relationship to work."

That right there, is what sealed the deal for him.

Blinking back the tears in his own eyes, Bakugou swiftly stands up, and grabs Y/n's hand, leading them out of the restaurant.

"Hey- what the fuck are you doing now-"

"Stop for a second. We're going back to UA," Bakugou replies, still dragging her to the road and hailing a taxi. They both get in and he sighs.

"Look baby, I know you and Ichiro are just friends," he finally says to which she just stares at his side profile. The ride was smooth, as there was no traffic on the roads. Arrival time at UA would be around 10 to 15 minutes.

"I was just... jealous," he mumbled that last part. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Kat? You could have been there with me but you chose not to which I respect wholeheartedly, but that really shouldn't be that much of a valid reason to be jealous," she replied softly, resting her hand on his muscle. He scoffed.

"Yes, it is though. You guys were hanging out constantly when it should have been the two of us," he replied then smirked.

"Plus, you shouldn't be talking about jealousy right now babe," Y/n rolled her eyes and then laughed.

"Whatever Kat, my reason was valid," making him chuckle. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"So... are we good?"

"Of course, we are, Y/n. You're the only girl I love," making Y/n blush and leaning in for a kiss.

The two pecked, but Bakugou wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer. The kiss deepened, as his hand caressed her thigh softly.

She began to climb into his lap, straddling him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged on his hair lightly. Bakugou was about to lift her dress when the ride came to a stop.

"You're a destination, sir," the driver quickly mentioned, turning back to face the front as the couple quickly scrambled over to leave. They said a quick 'thank you' and exited the vehicle.

"I missed that," Bakugou said, locking his hand with hers. She was still blushing from the car ride.

"Since when did you get so affectionate, mister? I love this new Kat," she giggled, giving him a quick side hug as they walked into the UA building. Bakugou just smirked.

"By the way, Kat, you didn't tell me why we came here," she mentioned as they approached Principle Nezu's office. Bakugou's face returned to a frown.

"Don't worry babe, you'll understand everything in a minute," he said, as they both walked into the office.

.•° ✿ °•.

"So Reira, how's the internship going?"

Reira decided to meet up with an old friend at the park to get some ice cream. She was walking her dog, Stuffs.

"It's going good! I met a lot of people, and they've all been nice to me," she replied with a smile. The two of them found a park bench and sat in silence for a while. Stuffs began to play with a butterfly he found on a flower.

"And Bakugou, what's up with you two?"

Reira just giggled and blushed. "Oh, he's great. He's so mean and rude to me. His anger is exciting and thrilling though, it's like I want to make him mad with every chance I get. He's also really, really cute. I don't know why I realized it earlier. I might be falling in love," she babbled like a lovesick puppy.

"Reira."

With that, she stopped daydreaming and came back to attention.

"What did I fucking tell you."

A bead of sweat started to form on her forehead.

"Um, don't get distracted?"

"And what exactly did you do?"

"...It's not like I'm fully in love with him though, it's just-"

"JUST NOTHING!" They screamed, causing her to flinch. Stuffs automatically came back to her and sat by her feet.

"I told you what would happen if you got distracted. Do you want it to happen again?" Reira shook her head frantically.

"Then get back to fucking work. We're about to enter the next phase, and we can't have anything slipping out of order, especially you." Her head bowed in defeat.

"Yes, Shigaraki," she muttered, clenching her fists in fear.

He stood up, staring at Stuffs. In an instant, he pets the dog, releasing his quirk and disintegrating it. Reira shrieked but quickly recovered it with a choke.

"It was making too much noise. AFO won't be hearing of this, but I promise you, next time you admit to something silly like that, the damage will be bigger than this mutt's," and with that, he walked off, disappearing into the park, leaving Reira hunched over, crying over her dog's ashes.

A/N:

I promised, didn't I?

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. I still love you.

For now, happy holidays, and Happy New Year!

Ps. Did this chapter make sense? I didn't want to fully read the previous chapters out of laziness. Is the flow flowing? Please let me know!

Stay safe lovelies,

-M