nineteen.

"This can't be happening right now..."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Katsuki and I looked at our friends who were staring at us in shock. I was biting back a smile as their faces were hilarious. 

"When did this happen?" Michiko and Kirishima spoke in unison. 

Before I could respond, Katsuki growled. 

"It's none of your business!" He said angrily, but the two dismissed it and continued to ask. 

I sighed.
"We ran into each other on the weekend, one thing led to another and now we're here!" I exclaimed. 

I tried to keep it short and simple, as I didn't want them to meddle too much into our relationship. They seemed to understand, as they nodded. 

"Man, I was wondering when Bakugou was going to confess. Whenever Y/n would walk by, he would always-" Kaminari was abruptly hit on the head with the lunch tray.

The perpetrator, who was my boyfriend, was fuming. "You better shut your mouth before I kill you dunce face," he said lowly, causing the entire group to shiver. I just chuckled at the scene. 

.•° ✿ °•.

THIRD POV- Class 2A's perspective

"Since you are second years and have your hero licenses now, the board have deemed you each worthy and capable to protect citizens around our country. You are no longer amateur first years, which is why we have decided for both hero course classes to go on another training camp," Mr. Aizawa monotones.

The class looks at each other. 

"So, when are we going to go?" Uraraka asks. 

"We'll be going in a week's time. Please get everything you need for this camp as soon as possible as we will be busy doing hero training," Aizawa finishes as the class grumbles. 

Chatter erupts as everyone moves to their friend's tables and converse about the new information they had received.

"Bakugou, are you excited to go?" Kirishima exclaims, but his friend didn't reply.He was staring at his desk with an unreadable expression.

Bakugou was not excited to go for another training camp, as the one they had in their first year was not an enjoyable experience for him. But he was strong, and he knew that he needs to train even harder to reach his goal of becoming number one. 

He also has a new goal; protecting Y/n as much as he can. 

He sat deep in thought. "This training camp needs to go smoothly, or else she'll just get worried." 

His friends around him just stared at his figure, but they soon snapped him out of it. 

"Hey, don't worry, she's going to be fine, and the camp's going to be fine as well," Ashido said reassuringly, as the group all nodded in agreement. Bakugou just scoffed and looked away.