twenty seven.

"I'm going there this summer too!"

Recap: Y/n asked Bakugou if he'll go on vacation with her

Recap: Y/n asked Bakugou if he'll go on vacation with her. What will he say?

YOUR POV

"I don't think i can Y/n."

All my hours of planning just came crashing down with that mere sentence. How am I going to spend the entire summer without him? Ever since he came into my life, the thought of letting him go is scary. The villain attack was enough.

"But why not? If you need a place to stay, don't worry, my mum said it was okay and-"

"No, it's not about that, it's just..."

I looked at him with a confused face. "Just what, Kat?"

He sighed and looked away. After his training, we just went back to his dorm room to hang out and cuddle. I also thought it was a perfect time to bring p my summer plans with him.

"Best Jeanist is having a one in a lifetime offer for upcoming heroes. I interned with him last year, and I hate to admit it, but he's the only hero that sees potential in me. The rest just think I won't cut it because of my behavior," he grumbles, with a hint of sadness to his tone.

This made me realize how selfish I had been all along. I was focused too much on myself, and not him and his plans. At the end of the day, we're totally different people; he wants to be a hero, and I just wanna live my life in any way possible.

I looked at him sadly. I knew it was going to be a tough choice, but it had to be done. 

"It's alright Kat. I'm proud of you, I really am. And I know you're going to be number one. Salvage any opportunity you have, love. I'll stick with you till the very end," I said softly. 

Might seem a bit dramatic, right? Who cares. I love him too much that three months without him seems like eternity. 

Before my eyes started getting wet, he chuckled. "You'll be fine, sweetheart. It's just a couple of months, you can come back earlier so we still have time to spend together. Quit making this all sad and shit," he said, trying to cheer me up which worked. 

I slapped his toned arm and chuckled myself. "So, what are we going to do before the summer?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me on top of him so my head was on his chest. His hand went to my hair, petting it softly.

"Y/n, do you really want to know the answer to that?"

.•° ✿ °•.

Since school was about to end, Kat and I spent as much time as we could together. It was the last day of our second year, finally, and in our class, we were discussing what our summer plans will be.

"I'm going to visit my grandparents in the countryside. Guess who's coming too?" Hinami gushed. Of course it was Kaibara from 2B, they started dating a little before Kat and I did.

"I'm happy you two are doing good together Nami!" I exclaimed, giving her a light squeeze. However, I sighed thinking back to the conversation Kat and I had about the summer. "I wish I could spend the summer with my boyfriend too."

"Why, what's up? Are you two-"

"No, absolutely not. It's just that he had this opportunity from Best Jeanist and he couldn't decline. I mean, he's wanted to be a hero since he came out of the womb."

"Don't worry Y/n. It's just a couple of months. Kaibara's only coming with me for a week, then he's going back. He has hero duties too, but I guess we just have to deal with it," she said, flashing me a smile.

We decided to pay attention to the rest of the classes discussions when Michiko walked in. However, her appearance looked more disheveled and tired than usual. I stared at her worriedly until she took her seat next to me.

"Hey bae, what's up? You feeling alright or-"

"No. Reira said we won't go."

I gasped. How could this even be possible?

"Wait, but how? And why-"

"Y/n, it's your turn next," Ms. Yukizome called, signaling for me to tell everyone what I'll be doing this summer. I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Um, I'll be going to visit my grandparents," I said meekly. I didn't have time for these discussions. Michiko was not doing good.

Ms. Yukizome dismissed the topic swiftly, noticing Michiko's distress. 

I'm so happy she's our teacher. 

"Mich, I'm so sorry... what happened?"

She inhaled a shaky breath. "She said she wasn't feeling like going. Something about 'needing to stay here just in case something happens' what does that even mean?" she said frustratedly, gripping her hair roots as she spoke. I quickly and gently detached her hands from her hair and put them in mine.

"Girl, don't worry about it. If she didn't feel like going, that's her own issue, and you need to give her space for whatever reason she wants. We spend our summer together. Gran really misses your cooking, you know," I said, trying to cheer her up. I caught her trying to bite back a smile.

"Fine. But I'm only staying for a month and that's it."

"I'll take it. That's enough time to do reckless shit and try not to get caught."

I might not be the best at comforting, but I really try, especially if it's Michiko.

Ms. Yukizome sensed that she was feeling better, and called us out again to finish our summer activity statements. 

"Due to a change of plans, Michiko and I will spend summer together. We'll be going to Cuba, where my grandparents live." The class looked at us in awe, except for Ichiro, who was grinning widely.

"Wait... where in Cuba will you go to?" He inquired, seeming a bit excited about the topic. I brushed off the suspicion and shot him a smile.

"We'll stay in Santa Clara, um, but why are you-"

"Really? No way!"

Michiko and I glanced at each other, then at him. 'What do you mean?"

"I'm going there this summer too!"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I hate school. I currently have three assignments due tomorrow and I haven't started any. Anyways loves, I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL AND YOU'RE HEALTHY!! Don't forget to vote and comment, it means the world to me <3 Also, what do you think's gonna happen next? :0

Stay safe lovelies!!

-M