twenty four.

"Love, you need closure."

NSFW Content!🔞

THIRD POV

After Bakugou heard that nickname from someone else that wasn't Y/n, his blood turned cold. He stopped walking, causing Y/n to look at him, then the voice that called out to her boyfriend.

In their midst, a curvy, dirty blonde with shoulder-length hair and brown eyes was staring at the pair. She had on a cap with an "S" on it, and her uniform was a dark navy blue.

"Isn't she from that other hero school in the West?" Y/n thought to herself.

But more importantly, 

is she...

Y/n began to eye the two people beside her, who were staring at each other. Bakugou was drilling holes into the girl's head, while she just stared at him dreamily. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a butter knife.

Before the staring contest could go on any longer, Y/n cleared her throat, trying to gain the attention of the two, but nothing happened.

She frowned and tried again. "Uhh, guys-"

"So, Suki, how've you been?" The girl squealed suddenly, grabbing onto his bicep and hooking her arm around it. She subtly pushed Y/n away with her hips, making her body cover Bakugou from his girlfriend's view.

Y/n's eyes widened with disbelief, while Bakugou was seeing red. "Get off of me you idiot!" He yelled, ripping his arm away from hers and snaking his arms around Y/n's protectively.

The couple slightly distanced themselves away from the grinning girl, and glared at her. 

"Camie, stay away from us," Bakugou growled, making Y/n shiver, as his mouth was right on the tip of her ear. Camie didn't even flinch. 

"I see you've got a new girl Suki. You replaced me that quick?" She questioned her ex lover, putting on a fake pout which made Y/n roll her eyes. Bakugou growled again and dragged Y/n away and back into the festival. 

"Hey, wait up for me guys!" They heard the same voice say, causing Y/n to turn around and see Camie run up to them. Bakugou didn't pay any attention to her and just pulled on Y/n's blazer coat. 

"Come on, let's get away from her quick," he grunted, the two picking up the pace and disappearing into the crowd in an attempt to distance themselves away from the girl.

Once they saw they were at a safe distance, Y/n chuckled. 

"She's something," she giggled, and Bakugou tutted in response.

"I didn't wanna cause a scene. That would just ruin the date even more," he grumbled. Y/n sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Kat, that wouldn't ruin our date whatsoever. I'm just happy to be hanging out with you."