twenty three.

"Suki? Is that you?"

YOUR POV

Katsuki and I spent the rest of the evening together. It was almost time for Mitsuki to drop me back to the campus.

"Yuki's dying to properly meet you. He says it's boring living in an all- female household and wants an older brother figure he can play with," I said to my boyfriend, who's head was on my lap.

The two of us were sitting on his bed, the lavender sky peaking softly through his windows. The stars were beginning to shine, but as of then, they were just mere silver dots of energy.

"I don't think the brat'll like me. I'm not that good at handling kids," he grumbled. I softly pressed on his scalp with my fingernails, massaging his head and pulling lightly on his soft blond hair.

"Yuki gets along with everyone. He's really popular at school you know," I replied, causing him to chuckle.

We stayed silence for a while until we heard a knock on the door.

"You two better not be naked or else I'll-"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU OLD HAG?! LEAVE US ALONE!!" Katsuki screamed back, his cheeks turning a furious red. I laughed loudly.

Mitsuki entered the room with her hand covering her eyes, and peaked through the slits of her fingers. She sighed with relief when she saw us still fully clothed.

"Phew! I wouldn't wanna walk in on you two-" Katsuki growled, warning her to stop.

"Anyways, we need to go Y/n. It's almost time for curfew." I sighed softly, getting up from the bed and stretched. Mitsuki left the room, wanting me and Katsuki to say goodbye to each other.

He started pouting, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my forehead against his.

"Don't worry love, I'll see you in a few days again," I reassured him, peppering kisses around his cheek and nose. He wrapped his arms around my waist protectively, like he didn't want me to leave his grasp.

"Why can't you just stay," he muttered, burying his nose into the crook of my neck.

"I'll get in trouble again if I stay. Then we can't go for our date on the weekend," I replied softly, caressing his back. He sighed deeply and let go.

"K. Call me when you get there or whatever," murmured, kissing my forehead and nose, but quickly grabbing my jaw to give me a sloppy smooch.

I giggled and left his room, and to my surprise, Mitsuki was standing in the hallway, listening to our conversation.

"If you don't give me grandchildren Y/n, I'll sue you."

.•° ✿ °•.

"HE ATE YOU OUT??!" Mich screamed in my ear.

The two of us decided to have a sleepover because we have been so busy with other people to the point where we haven't had us time as much. We were sitting on my bed with charcoal masks on, painting our nails and not paying to the Netflix film we put on.