thirty five.

"Whew, that was close," Michiko sighed. "I'm glad we didn't-"

Recap: After Ichiro's suggestion as to why Bakugou and Y/n aren't talking anymore, Y/n decides to go back and sort it out once and for all

Recap: After Ichiro's suggestion as to why Bakugou and Y/n aren't talking anymore, Y/n decides to go back and sort it out once and for all. What's going to happen when she finally sees him again?

THIRD POV

After the long flight back to Japan, the two decided to not go back to Y/n's house. UA had restricted students to come back on campus during summer break, only allowing those without families or any place to go stay in the dorms.

"I don't wanna go back home alone Mich. That shit's scary. I don't care if it's gonna be just us too, we cannot live alone together. Not yet, anyways," Y/n giggled. The two were exhausted and dirty from the flight, and were taking a taxi to a random hotel they found online.

Y/n had spoken to her mum about the situation as well, so she was able to wire some money to the girl, allowing her to pay the hotel expenses for the two of them.

The drive back was calm, as it was slightly foggy but humid due to the warm season. The city lights were shining brightly, as the time zone difference enabled them to move from day to night quickly.

"No, Y/n, I totally agree with you," her friend replied lazily. "We can't live together though, remember? I'll be traveling most of the time because of my job, and you'll most likely start a family with Bakugou, so-"

"Wait a minute... what makes you think i'll start a family?" Y/n retorted, but all Michiko did was roll her eyes.

"Y/n, you want to be a kindergarten teacher. What kind of psycho would want to be around those gremlins all day?"

Y/n tutted. "They're cute. You're just jealous Yuki's scared of you."

"That's not my point- whatever. You still want kids, don't you?"

"Well, yes, but I don't wanna think about that right now. Especially about who you think I wanna have them with..."

Michiko sighed and wrapped her arm around her best friend. 

"You know you have to talk to him eventually, right? I mean, you literally sacrificed your entire summer for him."

"Yeah, but... what if he doesn't wanna see me? Or what if him and Reira are closer now and he's forgotten me? Or-"

"Y/N! You need to relax. Babe, it's not like that. Feelings just don't die that easily."

Y/n bit her lip and sighed. The taxi that they were in had come to a stop, signaling that they had arrived in the hotel. 

The chauffeur helped them with their luggage, and the two checked into their rooms. They had a beautiful view of Tokyo and the city lights, as the hotel was stationed right in the middle of the city.

They both roomed together, and there were two beds each. They took turns taking showers, and overall just getting ready for bed.

"So... what are we gonna do tomorrow?" Michiko spoke up, getting in a comfortable position under her covers. Y/n yawned and responded.

"Hmm, i'm not sure. Maybe we can just roam around the hotel and maybe head to the spa here too? I don't feel like doing anything tomorrow. I'm tired."

"Sounds good. We could go to a cafe for a light snack before dinner though, if you want?"

"That doesn't sound too bad. Goodnight, Mich. Love you."

"G'night, Y/n. Love you too."

.•° ✿ °•.

The two girls thought that they would have a productive day, but they were completely wrong. They, in fact, had the opposite. They woke up at around three pm, missing both meals the hotel provided them. 

They were living off of the mini fridge drinks and snacks that come with the room till they decided to get up.

"Why don't we just get room service?" Michiko suggested.

"No, we don't need it. We can just wait till dinner. Plus, aren't we going to a cafe after the spa?"

The two were walking in their bathrobes to where it was located in the hotel. Even though they were starving, they were sipping on some soy milk that came with the room. 

They arrived, and immediately felt refreshed afterwards. They got facials, head and body massages, went into the sauna for a bit, as well as getting manicures and pedicures. They walked out with a fresh set of cuticles, cleansed face, silky hair and distressed bodies. 

"My aura feels lifted and happier now. The positive energy is just oozing out of me at this point," Y/n chuckled, picking out a baby blue sundress and slippers to match.

"Yeah, I agree. I never understood your spiritual- universe stuff till now honestly." Michiko was wearing a red rose print sundress with matching slippers, and the two had matching sunglasses and straw sun-hats to accentuate the outfits even more.

"Which cafe are we going to by the way?"

Michiko unlocked her phone and showed it to Y/n. "It's near Shinjuku, so we can walk there."

Her friend groaned. "Ugh, do we really have to? Why can't we call a taxi?"

"Y/n, seriously. We slept the entire day. The most we can do is get these steps in. C'mon, let's go."

The two walked hand in hand outside the automatic doors of the hotel and into the warm evening weather. There was a slight breeze as well, letting their dresses flow as they walked down the street.

"Ugh, I kinda missed this place a lot. I still miss mum and Yuki-"

BOOM!

The two girls flinched at the loud explosion that occurred a few kilometers away from them. They quickly turned around to see two robbers who blew up the small corner-store, trying to escape. People were beginning to crowd around and see what was going on.

"Where are the heroes?" A lady frantically cried. Before anyone could do anything though, a flash of orange blurred their eyesight, and another explosion went off.

Before the crowd knew it, the robbers were knocked out, and two people in hero costumes had their arms restraining the robbers.

The crowd went wild, cheering for the two unknown heroes. Y/n and Michiko decided to continue their journey, not wanting to waste anymore time and possibly get caught in another villain attack.

"Whew, that was close," Michiko sighed. "I'm glad we didn't-"

"Hey, wait up!"

That voice...

They both froze and turned around.

"When did you two get back?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey...
Firstly, I'm sorry for going for so long. I hope you guys understand that school is crazy right now! I've been super busy with so many tests and just trying to stay on my toes in general. Please forgive me for not updating for so long! 
I will however try and update again soon, but if I can't, I'm really sorry. I do hope you're still all enjoying the book! I think I'm happy with the pacing, and I will be able to finish it before the year ends. Who knows?

Please don't forget to vote and comment though! I really appreciate it! And about the new book- I'll start it soon I guess? My schedule is just all over the place and time is so scarce these days :(

Anyways, please keep healthy and stay safe lovelies!

-M