Chapter 3

Brooklynn's POV

I woke up to someone snoring, I look at my phone and see it's billie. I forgot I fell asleep on the phone. She really is beautiful, her hair sprawled out, lips slightly parted, and light snores escaping. 

I smiled at the last night when she told me goodnight. I thought she hung up. I checked the time and I had 45 minutes before I go to work. I should get ready, I hung up and sent a quick text.

Billie

Hey, I had to go to work. but we can ft when i get off ttyl

I quickly found an outfit and went to the bathroom. I took my shower brush my teeth and did my skincare routine before heading back to my room to put my shoes on. I grabbed my bag and my house keys and quietly walked down the stairs.

Unfortunately my dad was in the kitchen I sighed as he walked over to me. "Leaving again huh?" I gulped. "Yes sir." He pushed me and I twisted my ankle. "Fuck." I whispered. "Don't come back, all of your stuff will be outside." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 

"I have no where to go." I said quietly. "I don't care! Get out!" I got up and limped out of the house. I would go to the hospital to get it checked out, but I don't have enough money. I made it to Taco bell and greeted some of my coworkers. 

"Hey Brooklynn." Noah and Khloe said at the same time. "Hey guys, how are you?" I asked while sitting down. My ankle was killing me. "I'm good, how about you? why are you limping?" Noah asked.

"Oh uh I just fell down the stairs. I was in a rush." He nodded. "You know you're very clumsy, you come here with a new injury and it's because "you fell"." Khloe said. "Uh yeah very clumsy." I fake laughed.

Khloe rolled her eyes and went somewhere. "What's her problem?" Noah asked. "I don't know." I said quietly. "Are you sure your ok to work today?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I fake smiled. He looked me up and down and crossed his arms. 

"Brooklynn I'm gay not stupid." I laughed and shifted in my seat. "Fine my ankle just hurts a bit, I'll be fine seriously." He squinted his eyes "If your fine like you say you are then get up and walk to the clock in thing." 

I rolled my eyes and got up and limped to the clock in thing and clocked myself in. It's not exactly my first time on spraining my ankle. "Brooklynn go home, I'll work your shift for you." Noah said. 

"Thanks Noah, but I'm fine seriously." He rolled his "Dude no your not just go home and I'll work your shift for you." I sighed knowing he's not gonna stop telling me to go home. "Fine, fine." I sighed. 

I got up and limped out of the place. I limped all the way home and sure enough my stuff was on the porch. I thought he was joking, he always threatens me not to come back, but he never really meant it.

I saw the door open and it was my dad. "Get in here I've changed my mind." I limped in the house and went straight to my room. My ankle is really killing me.

Billie's POV

I woke up to my phone being on me and Brooke's text messages. I saw that she had sent me a new one. 

Brooklynn

Hey, I had to go to work. but we can ft when i get off ttyl

Oh ok, let me know when your off :) 

I got off early, due to my annoying/caring friend

Oh, wanna talk about it?

Uh yeah, I'm gonna call u

Incoming FaceTime call from Brooklynn

I quickly answered and I saw Brooklynn's ceiling. "Why am I looking at a ceiling?" I asked playfully. I heard her giggle and let me just say that was the cutest fucking giggle ever. "Because I look terrible right now."

"I don't care, let me see your face pleasee." I heard her sigh and some shuffling. She moved the camera to her face and it looks like she's been crying. "Are you...ok?" I asked. "Uh yeah I just twisted my ankle thats all." 

"Oh that happened to me before." She smiled. "your smile is pretty bro what the fuuck." She laughed, "Oh my god bil stopp." I chuckled. "So how was your day?" I asked. "Terrible." She replied. "Why?" She was finna answer but someone called her.

I'm guessing her dad. "Uh give me a second." I nodded. She put herself on mute and I was curious as to why she did that. 

After a while she came back and took herself off mute. "Ok. I'm back." She sounded so...hurt? Drained? I don't know. "Is...everything ok?" She nodded and looked away. 

We continued to talk until I had to go eat dinner. "We should hang out sometime." I said randomly. "Oh uh sure when?" "Does tomorrow sound good for you?" She went on pause for a second. 

"yeah that's good, I don't have to work that day so sure." She smiled. "Ok I'll pick you up at 11 because I have an interview." She nodded, "Sometimes I forget your a famous singer." I laughed, "Whatever dude, I gotta go but see you tomorrow." "Bye bil, see you tomorrow." I hung up and sighed.

I walked downstairs and sat down at the table. "Is it cool if I hang with Brooklynn tomorrow?" I asked my mom as I started eating. "Who is Brooklynn?" She asked. "Billie's crush." Finneas said. I chocked on my burrito, "S-she's not my crush, plus I'm straight." "You sure about that? Ever since the day you texted her you've been talking about her."

Finneas said. I gave him a glare "Dude shut up she's not my crush yeah she's pretty and funny and kind and way smarter than me does not mean I have a crush on her. I like men not women." I got up and put my plate in the sink.

Everyone looked at me shocked. "Can I go or not?" I asked. "Sure bil, you can go after your interview." My dad said. "Thanks." I mumbled then walked upstairs. I got in my bed thinking about Brooklynn.

I don't have a crush on her do I? No I couldn't, plus she's straight and so am I. Whatever I'm just happy to see her tomorrow in person. I closed my eyes slowly going to sleep.

Brooklynn's POV

When me and bil were on the phone and my dad called me, he just called me to hit me again. Saying things like "I'm the reason mom died" "He wish I was never born" the second one kinda hurt considering I tried to kill myself like what three days ago. 

I get up and limped my way to the bathroom. I close the door and try to find my razors.

(TW-Self Harm-TW)

I sat down on the floor and started dragging the cold razor across my wrist over and over again. By the time I was done I had about 10 cuts on each arm. I quickly clean up the blood and clean my razor. I put it back in the drawer and I limped back to my room

(TW over)

I carefully got in my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

____________________________

A/n: Hi guys, how are you. hope you like this chapter. Stay safe love you.!

1239 words