Chapter 32

(A/n- Sorry I'm late.)

Brooklynn's POV

"What the fuck billie! Why would you let me do that!" I yelled at her. "I-I'm sorry I really tried to keep you with me, but after you kissed me I was shocked and you ran off somewhere." She mumbled.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself. "This isn't happening." I said out loud. "This isn't fucking happening!" I yelled. "Brooke calm down it's not that big of a deal." She said. "Not that big of a deal? You didn't kiss a random person billie!" I yelled at her. 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. "Please just please stop saying sorry." I said quietly as I put my face in my hands. She just looked down and stayed quiet. 

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said after a while of silence. "No it's ok, I-I understand." She said. I sighed looked at the view. "Why did you let me kiss you billie?" I asked. "I-I didn't know you were gonna kiss me." She sighed.

"Ok." I said quietly. "Do you want some ice cream." She asked after a moment. "Yeah." I smiled at her. She smiled back, "sorry I kissed you." I mumbled as we got up.

"No it's cool, I didn't mind. Well I did mind because we're not together, but like I didn't mind becau-." I cut her off. "Just shut up billie." I chuckled, as I walked away. 

Billie's POV

I sighed and ran to catch up with her. "Slow down, I can't run that fast you know my shorts would fall down!" I yelled. I heard her laugh loudly. "Try pulling them up!" She yelled back. I huffed as I finally reached the car.

I got in and glared at her. She chuckled and got her phone out, "That is so not funny." I mumbled as I started the car. "It so was." She laughed slightly. I snatched her phone from her, "Hey give it back." She tried to reach and get it.

"Nope." I chuckled and started to drive so she would fall. She fell back into her seat and crossed her arms with a grumpy face. "Your cute when you're mad." I said. "Shut up." She mumbled. I laughed and drove to a nearby ice cream place.

__

We got our ice cream now we're just sitting in an empty parking lot eating our ice cream and talking. "Hey what happened to your job at Taco bell?" I asked. "I quit, ya know' because of Khloe." She mumbled.

"Oh." I said. It went silent for a while. "I miss you brooke, I miss our friendship and sometimes our relationship. And I'm so sorry that I broke up with you when you needed someone, and I'm so sorry that you let me take your virginity and I just...left you. That was so wrong of me, and I really don't forgive myself." I said truthfully.

"Well billie, thanks for the apology, but I don't know if we'll get back together. Maybe one day I'll forgive you enough to maybe get back together with you, but for right now I just need time. You really hurt me and I gotta except that." She sighed.

"I know, and I'll give you all the time you need, and I would never push you. I just wanted you to know." I mumbled. "I appreciate it." She smiled at me. I blushed and looked down. "I enjoyed it." I said after a while of silence.

"Enjoyed what?" She said. "The um t-the kiss, ya know' at the party. I um also kinda got wet when we were doing the body shot thing." I mumbled, I blushed even more out of embarrassment.

"I figured." She mumbled. "You know I used to remember the night you said I was coming to live with you, when my dad would beat me. I was kind of hoping it would happen again so that gave me hope, a reason to live, ya know'."

Before I could say anything she started talking again. "It didn't really work ya know because you weren't there. And I- I just- in that moment I really started to realize I didn't have anyone, and I tried to...kill myself, but my dad walked in and ya know' beat me so I just went to sleep."

She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. My eyes started to water "Fuck I am so sorry that happened to you." I said it was the only thing I could really say.

"I-I'm here for you, even when we aren't talking and you fucking hate me, I'm always here. A-and I need you here so please stay with me because I couldn't and would never forgive myself if you died." I said as I closed my eyes so the tears could fall.

"It would've been nice to know that 4 months ago." She chuckled a bit. "Fuck I'm so sorry I really do feel bad for leaving you like that." I said. She looked at me and wiped my tears with her free hand.

"I know you are bil, please stop apologizing. I don't forgive you all the way just yet, but I do believe your sorry." I sighed. "Should we go back home now?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I am kinda tired since its 10:30 pm." She yawned. "Really?" I asked as I looked at the time. She was right it was 10:30. "Well shit, time does fly by when your having fun." I smiled. She shook her head with a grin on her face then looked down.

I began to drive home and brooke put on some music so we were jamming the whole way home. By the time we got home brooke was knocked out. I decided to just carry her instead of waking her because when she's really tired and you wake her up she's kinda grumpy.

"Alright cmon baby." I picked her up bridal style and walked in the house and went to her room. I changed her clothes and laid her down pulling the covers over her. I went to my room and changed and then got in bed with brooke.

I like waking up to cuddling her or her cuddling me, it always gives me a warm feeling. I smile at the thought and close my eyes hoping I wake up cuddled to brooke or her cuddling me. I might make her breakfast tomorrow, depends if I wake up first though.

I sighed and slowly began to drift off into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes. stay safe love you.!

1090 words