Chapter 14

A/n- Sorry for the late update I forgot today was Monday😭

Brooklynn's POV

I didn't know what was billie's problem. "What was that?" She asked with a hint of anger in her voice. It reminded me of my dad and I looked down with tears in my eyes. "N-nothing." I mumbled.

"Whatever." She mumbled. The waitress came back with our food and I just looked down. "Here you ladies go." She handed me my macaroni and billie her meal. I pushed the food away from me not really wanting to eat anymore.

I just drunk my water and kept my head down as billie ate. I finished my water and just sat the cup on the table. I played with the sleeve of my jacket and remembered I had a razor in my pocket.

I took it out slowly and lifted my sleeve. God I haven't done this in a while. I just felt like I deserve it. I ran the cold razor across my skin, I tried not to make any sounds, as billie was sitting right across from me.

After I got done I grabbed the napkin and acted like I was wiping my hands but I was just wiping the blood. I bald it up and just held it. I sat there in silence as billie ate.

After a while she finished and I felt her staring at me. "Brooke?" She said quietly. I didn't respond at first, mainly because I was to caught up in my thoughts. "Baby?" She said a little louder. "Y-yes." I whispered.

"Can you look at me?" She asked softly. I just kept my head down. "Baby please." She begged quietly. I kept my head down and began to wipe the blood off of the razor. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"N-nothing." I quickly say. I saw her squint her eyes and she began to get up. I put the bloody napkin and the blade in my pocket quickly as I pulled down my sleeve. She sat by me and I felt her staring at me.

"Baby look at me." She said quietly. I still didn't, to afraid she was gonna ask me what's wrong once she saw tears in my eyes. "I-I don't want to." I said quietly and softly.

Billie's POV

I can tell she was crying, that's why she didn't want to. I sighed, I messed up not once but twice. I didn't mean to be so jealous it's just I am. The whole time I was eating I was contemplating on what to say to her.

Of course I was gonna say sorry. "Listen um..." I trailed off. "I-I'm sorry for being angry and jealous, it's just I don't like the thought of someone else having you." I said quietly.

She stayed quiet. I did notice she was doing something when I was eating I just couldn't see what she was doing. "w-why didn't you eat?" I asked. "Wasn't hungry." She mumbled. "Well I can pay, then we can leave."

She took out some money and put it on the table. "I got it." was all she said before climbing over me and sliding out of the booth. She walked outside and I followed her. "Well, I can  order the uber."

"Already did, and paid." She mumbled. The uber pulled up and she got in without saying anything, I followed and sat by her. She looked out the window and I just stayed silent.

__

We arrived back at the hotel and brooke immediately went to the bathroom. I followed her but the door was locked. "Brooke please open the door." I said. I heard the shower so I'm guessing she's getting in the shower.

I sighed and went to her suitcase knowing she forgot her clothes. I grabbed a pair of biker shorts and a oversized t-shirt and some undergarments for her, and put it in front of the bathroom door.

"your clothes are in front of the door." I said loud enough so she can hear me. I changed into some pajamas and laid down. I wasn't going to sleep just laying down and thinking about what I've done.

That was until I heard Brooklynn singing. I went up to the door and put my ear against it. She was singing 'listen before I go' again. She opened the door and I almost fell until she caught me. "Shit billie what the hell." She said.

"S-sorry." I mumbled as she helped me up. I looked down and seen something. It was cuts on her arm. They looked brand new as if she did them a few minutes ago. Wait was that what she was doing at the restaurant.

"I- your arm." I said nervously. She furrows her eyebrows then looks down and her face comes to realization. She smacks her forehead and groans. "How the fuck did I forget." She mumbled to herself.

"W-when did you..." I trailed off while pointing to her arm. She sighs, "can I please get dress before you start asking questions." I slowly nodded, and she grabbed her clothes and went back in the bathroom.

I sighed and made my way back to the bed waiting patiently. Brooke walked out of the bathroom while putting her hair in a messy bun. She sat down on the bed and grabbed her phone.

I took her phone out her hands, "un uh we need to talk." She groaned. "give it back." She said, "As long as I pay the bill for this I will not." I said confidently. More as a joke. She sighed and grabbed the key card and put on her crocs.

"Where are you going?" I called out to her. She walked out of the room.

Brooklynn's POV

Since she wants to act like that I'll just go buy my own phone, I really don't wanna talk to her right now about...my current situation. I saw a random girl and walked up to her. "Hi, my name is Brooklynn, I just wanted to use your phone so I can order an uber." I said softly.

She turned around from her friend and smiled at me. "Oh hi! My name is Aliyah and this is my friend Layla. We can just give you a ride if you like." Her friend smiled. "Uh sure." I smiled and followed them.

"So are you from around here?" Layla asked me. "Um no just on a vacation with someone." I shrugged. "Is this someone your friend or..." She trailed off. "It's complicated." I mumbled. She nodded.

"You look like you were about to go to bed." Aliyah says. "I was, but then I needed a new phone because...I broke mine, yeah I broke it." She nodded. "Well here we are." She said. "Thanks." "No problem if you need a ride back we'll wait." Aliyah said.

"That would be great." She nodded and I got out the car. I went into the store and brought a iPhone 11 and some airpods. Yes I know it's the one billie gave me but I wanna pay for it so she won't take it.

I walked out as they were closing and got in the car. "Thanks again." I mumbled. "It's cool, here I'll give you my number just in case you need another ride." Aliyah said. "Yeah me too." Layla said. I smiled.

I handed it to them after setting it up. They put their numbers in and these were their contact names. Aliyah as 'liyah😩💗'

And Layla as 'Laybaee💕' I smiled at Layla's contact, and we were off to the hotel.

__

We made it back to the hotel after singing songs together and honestly just having a great time. It was nice, they truly made my day. "Thanks guys, you guys made my day." They looked at each other and smiled.

"No problem."

___________________

A/n- Hey guys, sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1304 words