Chapter 19

Billie's POV

"What is all this?" I ask. "Well I wanted to make you feel better and I thought that this will help." She says nervously. I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you baby." I said softly. I pulled away from the hug and kissed her passionately.

She pulled away slightly flustered. "I-I hope you like it." She said out of breath. "I love it." She smiled and moved some of the snacks to the end of the bed. She sat down and I sat down with her. 

She played the movie and handed me a bag full of burritos. I smiled at her and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me back. "Thank you thank you thank you." I said over and over again. I pulled away from the hug and kissed all over her face. 

"Ok ok." She giggles. I smile at her.

Brooklynn's POV

I can tell billie's mood changed. She looks more happy and not so down. I'm glad to see her happy. "What." She chuckles. "Nothing your just beautiful." I shrugged. She blushed and looked away. 

I smiled feeling accomplished that I made her blush. It's hard to do so. "Aww is the little billie blushing." I poked her. "Stopp." She giggled. I smiled and took a bag of chips. Bil ate her burritos in peace laughing occasionally as someone was getting chased in the movie. 

__

We watched all the movies we can and we ate all the snacks we could. Billie laid slump on her bed and let out a loud burp. "I'm so full." She mumbled. I giggled and got up. "Where are you going?" 

I yawned and walked to the bathroom. I heard her let out a quiet oh. By the time we were done with movies and eating snacks it was 9:48 pm so I'm going to do my skincare routine. after I was done with that I walked out of the bathroom and went to billie's closet.

"Hey stop taking my shirts you never give them back." She whined. "Oh be quiet I do give them back you just throw your clothes everywhere and then don't know where to find them so you blame it on me." I said.

She huffed. I know she knew she was defeated. I came out of the closet with one of her shirts and some shorts. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. After I got out I put some clothes on then headed back to billie.

I laid down and billie just stared at me. I wonder how it would be to overstimulate her. I smirk to myself. Lets find out. "What are you smirking about?" She asked. "Nothing at all babe." I said. She raised her eyebrow but just shrugged her shoulders.

Billie's POV

I don't know what she's planning but it better not involve me. I turned to her again and just stared. "Why do you keep staring at me." She asked. "So I can't admire my girlfriend?" She huffed and turned away.

I scooted closer to her and kissed her passionately. The kiss got heated quick and I had to pull away so I can lock my door. "Hold up." I said. I got up and lock the door. I climbed on top of her then leaned down and kissed her again. 

(SMUT WARNING)

She flipped us over so that she was on top. She started to kiss down my neck until she found my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. She tugged at my shirt and I got the hint and took it off. She wrapped her hands around me and unclasped my bra. 

She began to suck on my nipple as I let out small moans. She left a trail of wet kisses down my stomach. "Can I leave a hickey here?" She asked. I nodded. She left a hickey on my stomach and continued to kiss down.

She got to the hem of my shorts and looked up for permission. "I don't know I kinda wanna be the dominate one." "Billie." She said. "Ok fine fine." She pulled down my pants and began to rub me over the fabric of my underwear.

I let out a small moan and she began to pull my underwear down. She spread my legs a bit and sat in between them. She attached her mouth to my clit and began to flick her tongue on my clit. 

"O-oh fuck." I grabbed the sheets as I spread my legs a little wider. Without warning I felt two fingers being pushed inside of me and my back arched off the bed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a loud moan.

She added a third finger and hit my g-spot and I moaned loudly as she kept hitting it. I threw my head back as my grip on the sheets tightened. My legs began to shake as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"D-don't stop." I moaned out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head once more as I released on her fingers. She helped me ride out my high until I pushed her away. I panted as I tried to catch my breath. 

She looked at me with a smirk and I raised an eyebrow. She began to slowly rub my clit and I whimpered. "I-I'm sore." I moaned out. I tried to close my legs but she pushed them back open. I threw my head back on the pillow as she pushed two fingers inside of me. 

I moaned really loud and tried to push her away. She went faster and my back arched off the bed. "Brooklynn!" I moaned. She went faster constantly hitting my g-spot. I felt a knot in my stomach and i began to moan loudly.

My mom is gonna be so upset. "I-I'm gonna cum." I moaned out. "Hold it, I think that's what people say." My grip on the sheets tightened as my legs began to shake. "I-I can't." I moaned. I felt a weird feeling and I started squirting.

"O-oh fuck!" I began to cry as my whole body began to shake. "Brooklynn please." I begged. She went faster. "Yea go ahead." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I released on her fingers. She helped me ride out my high. 

( SMUT OVER )

I pushed her away when it became to much. I wiped my tears and moved the hair that was stuck to my face due to me sweating. "Are you...ok?" She asked. I nodded as I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. 

"Do you want me to run you a bath?" She asked. I nodded again to tired to talk. After a few minutes she came back and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and put me in the tub. "Are you sure your ok?" She asked again.

"yes baby I'm amazing." I smiled. She sat by the tub and played with her rings. "Was it ok?" She asked quietly. "Baby, that was...amazing. I mean I never actually...squirted before." I mumbled the last part quietly.

A blush came up on my face as I said it. "I never cried either." I mumbled. "So does that mean I did good?" She asks. "Yea." I chuckled. 

__

I finished my bath now I'm cuddled up to brooke and we're watching another scary movie. I look down to brooke to see she's sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead and turned the tv off. I brung the cover over us and sighed.

I still haven't told her I'm going on tour.

__________________________

A/n: Nobody reads these so. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1302 words