Chapter 40

(A/n- I am so sorry i haven't posted, I'll do a double upload to make up for it.)

Brooklynn's POV

We made it home like an hour ago, I can't believe I told billie I love her again and I can't believe we had drunk sex. Honestly I don't want to be in a relationship with billie right now, I want to just go at a slow pace.

Only because I don't wanna get heart broken again, I mentally and physically can't handle it. One thing billie doesn't know is I still cut myself, even after our talk we had about it.

I don't know I just feel like I'm in this state where I'm really mentally not ok. "Hey." I hear billie soft voice. "Hi." I smile at her. "So uh I have this interview in a few minutes and I was wondering if you would like to go?" She asked nervously.

I feel like billie is scared to ask me to go places with her because of my anxiety and it kinda makes me upset. I hate that she has to be scared to ask me to go places because she doesn't want me to freak out ya know.

"I would go but uh I think I just want to stay here and get some sleep. We did kind of have a long night." I mumbled. "Yea I understand." She said sounding a bit sad. "I'll um see you later I guess." She mumbled before walking out of my room.

I sighed, I don't like when billie is upset, it makes me upset. I grabbed my phone and my airpods and just laid back down and played some music. I closed my eyes and just drowned out life.

__

I felt someone tapping me and I opened my eyes and saw billie standing there. I tapped my airpod and it paused my music. "That was fast." I mumbled. "Yea, um dinners ready." She said, and then walked out of my room.

She can't be still upset. I stayed in my room not really feeling hungry. After a few minutes finneas came in my room, "Dinners ready." He simply said. "I know, I'm not really hungry." I said. "Oh ok, well see you later." He says then walks away.

Billie's POV

Finneas came back downstairs but with no brooke. "Where is she?" I asked nervously. "She said she wasn't hungry." He shrugged. I sighed and began to eat my food. After I got done I got up put my plate in the sink and went to my room.

I found some stuff to sleep in then I went to the bathroom to take my shower. I took all my clothes off and got in the shower letting the hot water burn my skin only for a little before my body got used to the hotness.

I was washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open, I didn't think much of it because I'm in the shower with the shower curtain closed so it shouldn't be a problem. I washed the soap out of my hair, and pushed it to the back.

That's when brooke opened the shower curtain and slammed me into the wall. I gasped from the action. I looked her naked body up and down before licking my lips and staring into her eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong billie but I'm going to fix it." she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. "Nothings wro-."

(SMUT WARNING)

Without warning I felt two fingers being pushed inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out a loud moan. She went at an inhuman speed as she continuously hit my g-spot.

My knees began to buckle as I couldn't hold my balance. She held me up as she started to pound her fingers inside of me. "Oh my fuck." I moaned loudly as my hands went to grab her arm.

I felt a knot form in my stomach and my mouth hung open with no sound coming out. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out loudly. "Hold it." She said lowly. I whimpered as I tried to get away from her fingers.

She continued to mercilessly pound her fingers inside of me. My legs began to shake and I let out another loud moan, "P-please I-I can't-." I was cut off by another moan. I felt an weird feeling and I started squirting.

My knees buckled as I almost fell. I let out loud moans as I tried to hold everything in. "P-please." I begged, "Please what billie." She said. My eyes closed shut as i felt like I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Please let me cum!" I moaned out loudly. I was a moaning and shaking mess. Tears started to form in my eyes as everything became overwhelming but felt so good. "Go ahead baby." I release all over her fingers as soon as she said go.

She helped me ride out my high until I pushed her arm away. As she let me go I fell, "Fuck." I whimpered. "Who said I was done?" She said. "P-please I can't take a-anymore." I said. "I-I'm sorry for whatever I did." I said

She turned the shower off. "Go to your room billie." She said. "But I wasn't-." "Go. To. Your. Room." I quickly fixed myself and got up and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me before leaving the bathroom and going into my room.

After a minute she came in and closed and locked my door. "Lay down." She said. I sat down on my bed and watched her every move while I tried to catch my breath. "I said lay down not sit down."

I quickly lay down as she came towards me. She took off my towel and I gulped. She sat in between my legs and attached her mouth to my clit and shoved three fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly as my eyes closed shut and my back arched off the bed.

I tried closing my legs but she pushed them back open, "Fuck brooke p-please I-I'm sorry." I moaned out. I don't even know why I'm apologizing, but if it'll get her to maybe I don't know slow down then I'll say it.

She went at an inhuman speed as my legs began to shake and more tears formed in my eyes. "I'm s-sorry I'm sorry." I kept saying in between loud moans. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she added another finger going even faster.

"Shit p-please s-slow down." I moaned out as my hands gripped the sheets as my back arched more. I felt an familiar knot form in my stomach and I began to moan really loud. "I'm gonna- fuck!" I moaned loudly.

"Hold it billie." She said. I began to try and close my legs again but she pushed them back open. I was a moaning mess as tears rolled down my cheeks. My legs shaking violently as I felt a weird feeling.

I started squirting...again, and brooke started to rub my clit. I let out another loud moan as my grip on the sheets tightened and I pulled it until one of the ends was coming off the bed. "P-please I-I c-can't." My eyes rolled to the back of my head again, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Go ahead." She said, I'm guessing she noticed I was struggling. I let out a long loud moan and came all over her fingers. She helped me ride out my high and my back slowly fell back down on the bed.

(SMUT OVER)

I whimpered when she licked me clean. "S-stop no more p-please I-I'm sorry." I pleaded. "Why you apologizing?" She asked with a smirk on her face, this bitch-

"I-I don't know just please- I'm sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1276 words