Chapter 21

(A/n- sorry I missed a day I'm going to six flags tmr and we've been trying to get situated. I didn't have a pre written chapter so that's why I didn't upload.)

Billie's POV

When she said Khloe my heart dropped. "W-what about her?" She started crying again and I rubbed her back comforting her. "Shh baby It's ok, I'm here just talk to me. What did Khloe do?" She hugged me back and sniffled.

She then pulled away and I looked at her confused. She pulled out her phone then handed it to me. It was her and Khloe's messages. "I don't get it." I said. "Read t-the last message." She said. Her voice was so broken.

I looked at her phone and read the message. 'you asshole, you're a liar, about ur dad, about ur life, ur nothing but a depressive bitch and u will never b anything in life and ill make sure billie doesn't talk to u anymore. Then u won't have anywhere to live I hope you die.'

I looked at brooklynn and she broke down again. I quickly hugged her. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know what else to say. "I-I don't know what to say for this one baby. But I can say you're not an asshole or a liar. And you're not a depressive bitch." I paused.

"And you're definitely getting somewhere in life. And even if we do fall off I wouldn't kick you out like that ya know'." She just cried. "Baby look at me." I pulled away from the hug and she looked at me.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. I smashed my lips against hers and she reciprocated the kiss. "I-I love you, and no one can make me stop talking to you, got it?" She looked at me shocked. "I-I love you too." She smiled weakly.

I kissed her and she reciprocated the kiss. It was a passionate kiss, until we heard a knock on the door. I forgot we were in a public bathroom. I sighed and grabbed her hand. "You ok?" She slowly nodded.

I unlocked the door as we got a nasty stare from the women that was waiting. "Oh stop staring at us like that we weren't fucking in a public bathroom." I scoffed. "Billie." Brooke said. "What?" She shushed me and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm so sorry, she's never rude. She's sorry too." I sighed, "No I'm not." I muttered to myself. "Right billie." brooklynn glared at me. "Yeah yeah I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes again. She pulled me back to the table and I stopped her from sitting down. 

"Guys we're gonna go, we'll see you guys at home." Brooklynn waved by as I pulled her out of the restaurant. We got in the car and she looked out the window. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine." She mumbled. I sighed knowing she's lying. I pulled out of the parking lot and put on some music.

__

We made it home and brooke went straight upstairs. I still had her phone so I decided to text Khloe. 

Khloe

this is billie, don't ever text her again, what you did is so messed up. matter of fact don't even text me ur a messed up person. deadass

I blocked her and sighed. I walked upstairs and went inside of my room. I saw brooke snuggled in the covers and her eyes were puffy and red. "Baby." I called out softly. She lifted her head a little to look at me. 

I took my shoes off and sat on the bed next to her. "Do you want me to...leave you alone?" I asked quietly. "N-no." She mumbled. "Ok. Is there anything I can do?" It was quiet for a minute before she turned towards me.

"Cuddle me?" Was all she said. I smiled lightly and nodded. "Just let me change my clothes, yeah?" She nodded and laid her head back down on the pillow. I walked over to my dresser and got a oversized t-shirt with some shorts and put them on. 

I laid in bed next to brooke and she cuddled up to me and sighed. "I'm sorry." she whispered. I rubbed her back comfortingly. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "That I ruined your night, and that I'm...depressive." She mumbled the last part.

"Baby I- you didn't ruin my night and you might be dealing with depression but you're not depressing to be around. Does that make sense, I feel like I'm making this worse." She sighed. "No no, it make sense. You're helping." She said softly. 

"well, I-I love you." I said. "I love you too bil." She mumbled before drifting off to sleep. I saw my door open a little and I looked to see it was Claudia. "How is she?" she whispered. "Sleep." I whispered back. 

She nodded and gave me a sad smile. "Check her arms." She mumbled before closing my door. I never thought of it, I forgot to check her arms today and she was wearing a jacket all day. I carefully grab her arms trying not to wake her.

Unfortunately she's a hard sleeper but she will wake up when she feels like something is off. I raised her sleeve and saw cuts all over her arms. Tears formed in my eyes. I'm so stupid. I still haven't told her I'm going on tour.

I can't just leave her like this, what if Khloe tries something. I could have that boy Noah look after her. But she doesn't like to be babysitted. "Go to sleep bil." Brooke mumbled scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh uh I-I am." She slowly nodded before going back to sleep. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed. I have to tell her about tour and I have to talk to her about the cutting. I'll talk to her tomorrow, I have a free day.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

__

"B-billie wake up." I groaned. "Billie please I-I need help." I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. "What what happened." She was crying and there was blood on her hands. "Baby what did you do." I whispered.

"I-I think I cut to deep and-and It won't stop bleeding. I-I tried to stop but it's not working and I don't know-." I cut her off because she was freaking out. "Hey hey hey calm down, I'm gonna help you ok."

She nodded as tears fell from her eyes. I quickly got up and rummaged through my bathroom drawers for ace bandages. I found some, "Brooklynn come here." She stumbled towards me and looked at me with teary eyes. 

"Fuck I-I need yo to rinse it out." She put it under the faucet and I covered her mouth so she wouldn't wake the house up. She let out a scream but it was muffled. I took her arm from under the faucet and carefully dried it.

I wrapped the ace bandage around her arm and sighed once I was finished. "Baby I-." "I'm tired." She said cutting me off. "And a bit dizzy." She mumbled. "Ok um don't lay down. Stay sitting right here ok." She slowly nodded and looked at me like she didn't understand a word I just said.

I sighed and quickly went to go get her some water. "Billie?" My mom said. I jumped a little. "Y-yes?" I turned towards her. "What are you doing up?" She asked quietly. "I- um I needed some water I was uh thirsty." I made up an lie.

"Well ok, make sure you get some sleep, I don't want you to be tired." She said. I nodded and ran upstairs. "here baby drink this." I handed her the water and she drunk a little.

"Alright lets go lay down and get some sleep, yeah?" She nodded and I helped her up. We laid down and I sighed.  "We have to talk tomorrow."

I said, then cut off the lights and slowly drifted to sleep.
______________________________________________________

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1327 words