Chapter 13

Billie's POV

"Baby girl wake up." I shake brooke. "What?" She mumbled. "The plane landed, cmon we're here." She rubbed her eyes and got up. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with a shocked expression.

"What about paparazzi." She said. "I don't care, I'm just holding your hand, put your hood up." She did and we walked off the plane. We already got swarmed by paparazzi. "Billie over here!" "Billie who is that?!" "Billie billie over here." I groaned lowly as the paparazzi started swarming us.

We finally got out the airport and got in a taxi. He drove to our hotel and we paid him. We walked in got a room reservation, and then went up to the third floor. We walked into our room and brooke looked around in awe.

"Bil this is...beautiful." She whispered the last part. She let go of my hand and went straight to the balcony. "Bil look it has a balcony!" She said excitedly. She's like a literal child. I chuckled softly, "Yea princess I know, I brought it."

She slid open the door wit a big smile on her face. She looked over the railing amazed with the view. "Do you like it." I asked as I went to go stand by her. "I love it." She smiled and gave me a big hug.

I chuckled and hugged her back. "Ok baby I have something planned so go get dressed." I said while smiling at her. "Where are we going?" She asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I smirked.

She groaned and walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I walked back in the room and closed the sliding door. My phone started ringing and it was my mom facetiming me. "Hey mom." "Hey sweetie, how is it going." I chuckled. "Mom we just landed and we just got to the hotel."

"Oh well, where is brooke?" She asked. "She's in the shower." I saw her nod. "Well I'm gonna go billie, stay safe ok." "Ok mom love you bye." "Love you too bye." I hung up and I heard the shower stop.

Brooke walked out with just a towel on and my mouth dropped, and so did my phone. "I um forgot my clothes." She said with a blush coming up on her cheeks. "Oh uh the suitcases are over there." I pointed to the corner.

She walked to the corner and got an outfit. She went back in the bathroom and I just stood there shocked. I quickly compose myself and pick up my phone, luckily it wasn't cracked. A few minutes later brooke came out wearing this.

 A few minutes later brooke came out wearing this

It was simple, but I liked it. "I didn't know what to wear so is this good?" She asked. "Baby it's amazing." I said while giving her a peck on the lips. She smiled and looked down to hide her blush. 

"I'm gonna go get dress ok princess." I said. "Okay." She said as she went to grab her phone. I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom turning the shower on.

Brooklynn's POV

Billie's in the shower and I'm just scrolling through Instagram. I was going to post but then my phone started ringing, it was from an unknown caller. I answered it and hesitantly put it to my ear.