Chapter 33

Billie's POV

I woke up cuddled to brooke, I smiled to myself and gently unwrapped her arm from around me me since I was laying on her.

This is how they were laying (A/n-I'm trying to do more visuals of things, does that make sense? No? Ok)

I slowly sat up and brooke started to move a bit, I stayed completely still because I didn't want her to wake up

I slowly sat up and brooke started to move a bit, I stayed completely still because I didn't want her to wake up. I wanted to make her breakfast. She stopped moving and I quickly went to my room and found an outfit to wear.

An outfit I don't mind getting messy. I searched through my drawers and closet and sighed. I remember I do have a closet in the hall way because I had to many clothes. I went out to the hall way and searched.

I finally found an outfit and smiled to myself. I just wore one of my oversized black t-shirts and a pair of brooke's biker shorts, but don't tell her that. I never really wear stuff that actually fits me because I don't want the world judging my appearance.

But I'm in the house so it's fine. I made my way downstairs and started to make some breakfast. I started on the bacon first and while the bacon was cooking I was mixing the pancake mix. I flip the pieces of bacon and then started to mix the eggs.

My hair was getting in the way so I put it in a messy bun. After the bacon was done I put them on a plate and covered them up with a paper towel. Then I started to make the pancakes.

 While I was waiting for one side to get done, I jumped to get the loaf of bread that was on top of the fridge but I couldn't reach. I groaned, I flipped the pancake then quickly went to go get finneas.

"Bil this better be a good reason because I was having a great dream." He mumbled. "It is...can you get the bread, please." I said and went to the stove to take off the first pancake. Then I put another.

"Seriously?" He said with a blank face. "I know and I'm sorry, but I'm short and you guys know this. I don't know why you guys push it all the way back." I said. He rolled his eyes and got the bread.

He walked back upstairs and I smiled. After all the pancakes were done, I started on the eggs, and after the eggs it will be toast.

Brooklynn's POV

I woke up to the good smell of bacon. I got up and walked downstairs and saw billie cooking, she looked so focused. I smiled and quietly walked behind her. Why not scare her.

I wrapped my arms around her and she yelped and dropped her spatula. "Brooke that's not funny, I was making eggs with that." She grumbled. I laughed even harder and she picked up the spatula and washed it off.

I noticed something though, I stopped laughing and looked at her suspiciously. She finished the eggs and put them on a plate. "Why are you staring at me, you're not even supposed to be down here." She mumbled.