Chapter 22

Brooklynn's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned and laid back down. I sighed and looked over and saw billie peacefully sleeping. I smiled until I realized that she saw my cuts. I also frowned at what happened last night.

My headache started to get worse and I started to cry silently. Billie started to stir in her sleep and I quickly wiped my tears and turned away from her. "Baby I know you're up." She rasped out. 

Her morning voice is so sexy, fuck. "I wasn't pretending." I mumbled. "Can you turn towards me." I slowly turned around and she looked at me sympathetically. "Why were you crying." She asked softly.

"And don't say you weren't." She said sternly. "I- I just have a headache bil I'm fine." I mumbled. "No you're not fine and I'm trying to tell you that it's ok to not be fine as long as you talk to me...please." She begged.

"Can you whisper." I said quietly. She sighed, "I'll go get yo some medicine." She got out of bed and walked out of her room. After a few minutes she came back with some Aleve and a glass of water.

"Here." She handed it to me and I took it and laid back down. She laid next to me and sighed. "Talk." She said. "Cus I swear if you wake me up because you cut to deep I'm going to be pissed." 

"Because you shouldn't be hurting yourself, and I don't mean to sound so harsh but I can't keep seeing you like this. Just last night really fucking broke me brooklynn do you understand?" I looked at her as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "Stop saying sorry, I don't want you to say sorry to me I want you to talk to me." She said. "I'm sorry billie, ok. I'm really trying but what Khloe said really fucking broke me." 

I sighed, "I-I had a panic attack yesterday." I said truthfully. "W-what? Why didn't you tell me?" I wiped my tears. "Because billie I didn't wanna stress you out ok, I'm trying not to be so.. depressive around you and I'm trying not to bother you. Can't you see that." 

I snapped. She looked shocked by my response for a second.

Billie's POV

"Stop saying that! you're not depressive and you're not bothering me. I tell you all the time to talk to me what makes you think you're bothering me." I snapped back. "You're not stressing me out I just...I just want you to talk to me please." 

My voice cracked. I wiped my eyes before my the tears could fall. "I don't know what's wrong billie, I just don't feel like myself." She mumbled. I hugged her and she sighed. "Well please just talk to me." I mumbled.

"O-ok." She said. We sat in a comfortable silence before finneas barged in the room. "Guys." He said out of breath. "What." me and brooke said at the same time clearly annoyed. "M-mom said to come here." 

I rolled my eyes, "Ok here we come." He closed my door and I sighed. "Cmon." I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs together. I sat down at the kitchen tabled and so did brooklynn. 

"So guys we've notice some things about you." My mom started. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded. Brooke on the other hand looked nervous. "I know we haven't been around as much, considering we barely know brooklynn." My dad continued.

"I don't see where this is going?" I said. "Billie, finneas told us that you guys were...dating." My mom said. My eyes grew wide. "And billie you know-." I cut my mom off. "No no no w-we're not dating." I said.

"Billie you took her to Hawaii." My dad said. "I took drew to Hawaii to." I said defensively. "You guys are a little bit to close and are constantly around each other." My mom said.

Brooklynn's POV

When billie said we didn't date it kinda hurt my feelings. What also hurt me was when she said she took another person to Hawaii. "W-well that's because she's my bestfriend and we do everything together." Billie said.

"Plus she's a shy person and-and doesn't like talking." She added. Which was a half of a lie I do like talking I'm just shy. "But Finneas told us-." Billie cut her mom off again.

 "Finneas is lying he was lying when he said I was blushing bc of her, he was lying when he said I had an crush on her, and he was lying when he said I'm dating her. She's just my bestfriend guys, I like men not women what happened to that." She finished.

"I don't know billie you don't show much interest in guys." Her mom said. "N-no that's not true, I have a um boyfriend. You guys are gonna be here tomorrow you can meet him." She said. MY heart broke. I looked down and took off my rings.

I cleared my throat. "I- can uh we pause the conversation I um have to use the restroom." I said shyly. "Of course sweetie." Maggie said. I smiled and walked upstairs to the bathroom. I closed and lock the door and sighed. 

I looked in the mirror and mentally cringed. I'm sure she's just lying about the boyfriend part. It still hurt to hear her say we weren't dating. I splash some water on my face and dry it. Why did I do that? You may ask. So it can look like I washed my face instead of crying. 

I wiped my tears and splashed some more water on my face and walked out of the bathroom. i walked downstairs and sat back down. "What happened to your face."  Billie said. "Nothing I just put water on it." I said quietly.

"Here's some paper towel." Patrick handed me. I thanked him before wiping my face. "Alright lets continue." Maggie said. I cleared my throat and looked back down. "We would love to meet him billie." Maggie said.

"O-ok tomorrow at dinner."  She said. Maggie and Patrick nodded. "And you brooklynn?" Patrick looked at me. "O-oh I um I'm uh bisexual, but uh I don't think I- nvm." I said. "Oh ok congrats. Are you with someone." He asked. "Oh uh yea." I said more as a question. 

"Oh would you like to invite them." Maggie asked. "Um no their out of town actually." I said. Maggie nodded. "Alright girls, I guess finneas was lying." Billie nodded and looked at me, I just looked down.

"You guys can go back upstairs." Patrick said. I got up and was finna walk to the stairs before Billie stopped me. "You left your rings." She said. "Oh." was all i said before walking up the stairs. I walked into Finneas room and closed the door.

"Hey brooklynn wasup." Fin said. "Nothing, mind if I use your piano?" I asked. "No not at all." He smiled. "Could you like." I said shyly. "Oh yeah I'll just put some headphones on." He smiled and put his airpods on.

I began to play listen before I go which is of course by billie. As I was finish I opened my eyes and saw finneas staring at me with his mouth open. I blushed out of embarrassment and looked down. "You heard that didn't you." I mumbled.

"Duh you're and amazing singer."

______________________________________

A/n- Sorry I didn't put out a chapter I was at six flags yesterday then had to finish writing this one. Sorry for mistakes stay safe love you.!

1259