Chapter 41

Billie's POV

I began to get up, but she glared at me so I laid back down. "Who said I was finished?" She asked. "N-no one, b-but please I can't take anymore, I'm sorry for whatever I did." I said. "Last one billie, I'll make it easy for you." She said.

"Brooke please what did I do." I began to get nervous. "Do you really not want this billie." She asked. "I..." I did, but it's so overwhelming. "I do but-." "Ok then shut up." She said before going to my closet.

She came back out with a vibrator. "Please brooke I-I'm sore." I begged. "Billie stop complaining." She mumbled. "Please I-I have somewhere to be tomorrow." I tried to reason with her.

"Sounds like a you problem." She shrugged as she came towards me. "Wait wait I'll um..." I tried to think of something. "I'll um do whatever you want me to a-and not question you about it." I offered.

"I want you to shut up." She said before she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. "Wait brooke ple-." She cut me off by smashing her lips on to mine. I'll take kissing as long as it's just kissing.

(SMUT WARNING)

I heard the vibrator turn on and brooke put it directly on my clit. I moaned loudly and threw my head back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I let out small whimpers in between moans. I tried to push it away but she slapped my hand.

I fell back on the bed and arched my back as I let out another moan. I felt a knot in my stomach and before I can announce it I came. Brooke turned the vibrator off and moved it.

(SMUT OVER)

She licked me clean and I whimpered and pushed her away. She raised an eyebrow at me. "No no I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I began to say. "Shush billie I'm done." She chuckled. "Go pee." She said before disappearing in my closet.

When I tried to stand up I immediately fell. "Ow." I said as I hit my knee. I wiped the tears that was making my vision blurry. Brooke came out of my closet. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I-I can't walk." I mumbled embarrassedly.

She laughed and picked me up, "You're lighter than I thought." She said. I rolled my eyes as she carried me to the bathroom. She sat me on the toilet and I peed. I wiped myself and flushed the toilet and reached over and washed my hands.

Brooke came back in with some clothes for me. She helped me put them on and she carried me back to my room. She sat me on the bed, "Sorry about your walking babe." She said as she walked out of my room.

"Wait you can't-." I sighed as she closed my door. What am I supposed to do now. I huffed and grabbed my remote before turning the office on. "Billie!" My mom called for me. "Yes!" I yelled back.

She didn't respond, I hate when parents do this like just say what you want. I groaned and crawled out of bed and crawled to the top of the stairs. "Yes." I said out of breath. "Come here." She said.

"Mom why are you making things so difficult, I can't walkk." I whined. She stared at me with a blank expression. "And why can't you?" She asked. I nervously played with my rings. "Uh I uh hurt my leg?" I said more as a question.

"Billie you're lying, come here." I groaned. "Fine you wanna know the real reason? It's because brooklynn fuck the shit out of me, there happy now." I said frustrated. "I knew it!" I heard Claudia yell.

I chuckled a bit. "Finn babe you owe me $10." Claudia said as finn came into view. "Really, that was them?" He asked. "Did you guys seriously make a bet." I said with a blank expression. "We sure did." Claudia smiled.

Brooklynn came out of her room and stopped right where I was. "Oh sorry didn't know you guys were having some sort of family meeting or some shit." She mumbled before turning on her heels and walking away.

"Brooklynn, you too!" My mom yelled. "Damn." I heard her say, I chuckled. She turned back around and sat by me. "See billie we wouldn't be here if you would be quiet." She whispered. "What was I supposed to do hold a pillow over my face." I whispered back.

"That could be a good idea." She whispered to herself. "So you want me to suffocate." I whispered. "If it'll get you to shut up yea." "You guys do know we can here billie right? She's not a good whisperer." Finn said.

I rolled my eyes. "Come down here both of you." My mom said. Brooklynn got up and she picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear.

"It's ok." She said softly. I smiled a little and closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I sighed as soon as my mom ruined it. "Billie you need to listen." She said. "I am jeez, why are you so grumpy." I mumbled as brooke sat me on the counter.

Brooklynn's POV

Maggie sent her daughter a glare. I shook my head because she's making this whole situation worse. "It is to my attention you guys were doing some...things upstairs." Maggie cleared her throat.

"Yea we were, that's what people do when they..." She stared at me for a moment. "Like someone?" She said more as a question. "Yeah mom me and Claudia did it here before, it's just Claudia knows how to be quiet." Finn smirked at billie.

"You little-." Billie started but Maggie cut her off. "Children!" Maggie raised her voice a little. I was just sitting there quietly. My anxiety was slowly rising. My leg began to shake a little. I started to tap my finger on the table as my eyes started to water.

Please don't tell me I'm finna have a anxiety attack. What if Maggie kicks me out? What if she won't accept the fact that I fucked her daughter? What if she won't allow me to see billie anymore?

I didn't know I was having an anxiety attack until billie scooted my chair closer to her and hugged me. I let out a chocked sob as I couldn't breath. "b-billie I-I can't-" I was cut off by me coughing. "I know mama, breath with me. Everything's ok, nothings going to happen."

"Breath with me baby." She said. I tried matching her breath as thoughts flew around in my head. I started coughing and billie was rubbing my back. "Can someone get my inhaler." billie said.

"Breath baby, In...out...in...out." She tried to breath with me but I kept coughing. "I-I-" I coughed, "Can't." I said. "Yes you can look at me." I looked at her with teary eyes as tear still rolled down my cheeks.

I continued to cough as it got harder to breath. I broke eye contact with billie and tugged at my shirt like that was what was choking me. I began to cough uncontrollably.

"Baby breath! Where the hell is finneas with the damn inhaler!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- My friend ask me why I put my word count, It's so I can show my hard work :) Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you. <3

1245 words