Chapter 43

Brooklynn's POV

Later On That Day

I was sitting in my room and scrolling through some of the hate messages. I don't know why I was doing it, but it was slightly hurting me. They were new one's of course, but billie doesn't have to know. I got up and went to billie's room. I knocked on her door softly.

"Come in brooke." I heard her say. "how did you know it was me?" I asked as I shyly stood by the door. "You're the only one who knocks softly." She said as she went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

"What's up baby?" She asked as she put her phone down. "Can I play with your phone." I asked quietly. She looked at me suspiciously, "Is yours broke?" She asked. "No, I just...wanna use yours." I said.

She tilted her head slightly and then she realized something. I can tell by the way her facial expression changed. "Yeah sure, just don't let it die. We have to go to a restaurant with my family in like 30 minutes." She said as she handed me her phone.

I nodded and sat on her bed playing my favorite game that was on here. Piano tiles. I heard billie sigh and turn on her tv. "Scoot over baby." She said softly. I did as she said not taking my eyes off the screen since I'll loose if I did.

__

"Cmon brooke you've been getting ready for the past 20 minutes, now I only have 10 minutes." I heard billie say. "I-I'm almost done." I said as I apply a little more mascara. I looked in the mirror and shrugged.

I give up on trying to look pretty. Billie just walked in and I looked at her. She closed the door and just undressed and got in the shower.

I was slightly speechless, but she did only have 10 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. I went to billie's room and went back on her phone.

__

We made it to the restaurant, and I was sitting next to billie as we were in the middle of the booth. Maggie, patrick, finneas and claudia sat on the ends. We had ordered a while ago and our food is just now coming.

(SMUT WARNING)

Billie put her hand on my thigh and I just let her because I'm used to her doing it. Until she started to move it higher and she put her cold fingers on my clit. I gasped at the sudden action. I covered it up with a cough.

"So brooklynn what do you plan on doing, job wise?" Maggie asked. "I um- fuck I w-wanna draw." I said as I put my head down. I bit my lip trying to contain my moan. I felt billie slip a finger inside of me and I whimpered.

"Are you ok dear?" Maggie asked. "Y-yea, I just- I a-accidently hit my hand." I lied. Everyone continued to talk amongst themselves. Billie started to pound her fingers inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I grabbed her pants and pulled at it.

I just needed something to pull. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "S-stop." I whimpered out quietly. She knew I was gonna cum and she wanted me to. "P-please billie, I don't h-have a-any c-clothes." I whispered as I tried to move her hand. I came all over her fingers. 

(SMUT OVER)

She pulled her hand out and licked her fingers clean. "Guys I'm full, I think me and brooke are gonna head home." She said with a smirk. "But you didn't even eat." Maggie said.

"Oh I did." She said while looking at me. Claudia caught on and started to laugh. "No you didn't." Claudia laughed out. "I don't find any of this funny." I mumbled. "Sure it is." Claudia said. "Ok what's going on?" Finn said.

"Just girl stuff babe, girl stuff." Claudia said as she patted his head. "Fine, do you have your keys." Maggie asked. "Of course." She said. She stood up after Finn and claudia scooted out so we could get out.

Billie looked at me but I was embarrassed. "Hey mom, dad what's that." Billie pointed to absolutely nothing. They both turned they're heads and billie pulled me out of the booth and we headed straight for the door.

She pulled me all the way to her car. "Are you going to get in?" She asked. "It feels uncomfortable to sit in." I mumbled. "Ok then lay down in the back seat." She said casually. I did as told and just looked at the roof of her car.

"Can I take them off." I asked. "Take what off." she said as she pulled out of the parking lot. "My pants and my underwear." I said nervously. "Babe, my windows aren't tinted." She said, "But it doesn't feel right." I whined.

She rolled her eyes and pulled over. She got out of the car and went to her trunk. She got back in the car. "Here." She threw me some sweatpants. "Why do yo-." I started but she cut me off. "Just in case ya know, I got a shirt back there to." She said and drove off again.

We drove into an empty parking lot and I changed. "Ok I'm done." I said, She started driving again and in a few minutes we were at home. I went straight to my room after billie opened the door.

I'm mad at her for what she did. After a few seconds she opened my door. "Cmon baby you can't stay mad at me." She said as she came over to me. "Yes I can and I am." I mumbled. She grabbed my face and kissed me softly.

She pulled away and I blushed. "You still wanna be mad at me?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Go away." I chuckled. "Wanna watch a movie." She asked as she sat on my bed. I nodded. She grabbed my remote and put a comedy movie on.

We laughed and made little comments while watching the movie. It was honestly the best time I spent with billie. After a few more minutes the movie ended, I looked over to billie and she was peacefully sleeping

I pulled the cover over her and got up to go get a drink of water. As I was walking downstairs everyone walked in the house talking and laughing. "Shhh!" I quickly shush them. "Billie is sleeping." I mumbled right after.

Claudia pulled me to the living room. "Hey what was that for." I mumbled. "So how was it? Are you and billie back together?" She asked eagerly. "We're not back together, I just kind of want to take things slow so I won't get my heart broke again."

She nodded understandingly. "So..." She trailed off. "Oh my god it was so embarrassing, but I mean It was good." I said shyly while looking down and smiling. She squealed. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Good night claudia." I said and walked off.

I got my glass of water and went upstairs back to my room. Billie was sitting up on the bed staring at the wall. "Billie? You ok?" I asked.

She looked towards me and face me a small smile. "Y-yeah I'm ok." I can tell she was lying. I sat my glass of water on the nightstand. "What's wrong?" I asked. "So what exactly are we?" She asked nervously.

"I don't mean to be pushy or whatever but I wa-." I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers and tugging at her hair. She moaned into the kiss and I pushed her back on the bed. She pulled away and looked into my eyes smiling.

"I- what was that for?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1308 words